Sorry. Sorry.
对不起 对不起
What… Oh,my god! Oh,my god! What the fuck just happened?
什么… 哦 上帝! 哦 上帝! 刚才到底怎么回事?
Please! Please! Please drive faster.
拜托! 拜托! 拜托你开快点
Please be quiet. Please drive… Please drive faster.
拜托你安静 拜托… 拜托开快点
Please. . . Please understand that I care about my life!
请你… 请你明白 我对自己的性命很在乎!
I don’t know what the fuck you did to piss this guy off,
我不知道你干了什么事 把那家伙惹毛了
but you’re gonna have to let me out and call the cops!
可是你得让我逃出去叫警♥察♥啊!
Hey! Hey!
嘿! 嘿!
What are you doing? Oh,shit! Are you crazy?
你干什么? 哦 操! 你疯了吗?
Oh,shit!
哦 操!
I think we lost him. I think we lost him.
我看我们甩掉他了 我们甩掉他了
Could you let me out at the next corner,please?
在下一个街角让我下车 好吗?
Shit!
操!
Fuck!
我♥操♥!
Oh,shit!
哦 操!
He’s right there!
他就在那边!
Look,I’m an accountant. I’m just an accountant.
我是个会计 我只是个会计
Oh,fuck!
我♥操♥!
He’s fucking persistent,you know.
他还真是死心眼
Fuck!
我♥操♥!
You kick his ass!
给他点颜色瞧瞧!
Shoot him!
打他!
What are you doing? What are you shooting our car for,huh?
你干什么? 你打自己的车干什么?
Are you crazy? Grab the wheel.
你疯了吗? 抓住方向盘
Where are you going?
你要去哪?
Get back in here!
回来!
Oh,my god!
哦 上帝!
Oh,damn! I’m sorry.
该死的! 对不起
Gun! What?
枪! 什么?
Under the seat!
在座位底下!
Here.

Oh,shit!
哦 操!
shit!
操!
Look out! Get out!
当心! 让开!
Look out! Oh,my god!
当心! 哦 上帝!
Shit!
操!
I’m sorry!
对不起!
Behind you!
在你后面!
Fuck.
我♥操♥
Shit. Shit.
操 操
Hello.
你好
I don’t have any money or…
我没有钱 也没有…
I thought he’d be
我还以为他的个子要
taller.
高一点
Taller?
高一点?
Sir…
先生…
Sir,I’ve been trying to explain to the lady here that I’m an accountant.
先生 我一直在对这位女士解释 我是个会计
I’m an account service representative… I’m an account manager.
我是账户服务代表… 我是账户经理
And I’m sure that if you call my boss,Janice,
要是你们打电♥话♥给我的老板 贾妮丝
she’d fill you in on whatever has gone wrong.
她肯定会帮你们解决问题
You can contact her by emaiI or… She’ll put you straight.
你们可以给她发电子邮件或者… 她会帮你们解决的
Shoot the wings off the flies.
把苍蝇的翅膀打下来
I don’t know what that means.
我不知道这是什么意思
Shoot the wings off the flies.
把苍蝇的翅膀打下来
I really think you have me mixed up with somebody else.
你们肯定是把我当成别人了
On three.
我数到三
Either you shoot,or I do.
你不开枪 我就开枪
One.

Okay.
好吧
Two.

I can’t even see them!
我连看都看不清!
Three.

Okay. Okay.
好了 好了
That’s impossible.
这不可能
A lot of things for you weren’t possible before today.
在今天以前 有很多事情对你来说是不可能的
What you experienced,Wesley,was not a panic attack.
韦斯利 你刚才体会到的 并不是恐慌症发作
Your heart was beating in excess of 400 beats per minute,
你的心脏每分钟跳了400多下
sending abundant amounts of adrenaline into your bloodstream.
使你的血液里充满了肾上腺素
This allows you to see and react faster than normal.
这就使你能比常人更快地观察和反应
Only a few people in the world can do that.
全世界能做到的人只有区区几个
Your father could do it and you can do it.
你父亲能做到 你也能做到
With a little work,you can learn to control these attacks.
稍微锻炼一下 你就能学会控制这样的发作
Stay away from me.
离我远点
Just stay back from me.
你离我远点
I have a gun,sir. All right?
我有枪 先生 明白吗?
My name is Sloan.
我叫斯隆
This is Fox.
这位是狐狸
And the others you see around you are all very good at killing.
在你周围的其他人都是杀人高手
So,if I were you,I’d keep the gun pointed at me.
所以呢 如果我是你 我会一直把枪指着我
You don’t wanna point it at any of them.
用枪指着他们是没有好果子吃的
That’s better.
你这样比较好
You’re insane. No.
你是疯子 不
Insanity is wasting your life as a nothing,
真正的疯狂是:明明体内流着杀手之血
when you have the blood of a killer flowing in your veins.
却碌碌无为地虚度光阴
Insanity is being shit on,beat down,
真正的疯狂是:心中关着一头猛狮
coasting through life in a miserable existence
手里掌握了释放它的钥匙
when you have a caged lion locked inside and a key to release it.
却甘心被欺侮 被打败 浑浑噩噩地过着悲惨的人生
This gun you’re holding is an Imanishi-17. It belonged to your father.
你手里的这把枪是伊玛尼什17型 它本来是你父亲的
He could conduct a symphony orchestra with it.
他可以用它演奏交响乐
And you’re going to use it to kill the man who shot him down in cold blood.
你将用它杀死 残忍♥地枪杀你父亲的凶手
I can’t… The same man who tried to kill you tonight.
我不能… 那天晚上想杀你的人也是他
Your father was one of us.
你父亲是我们的一员
A fraternity of assassins: The weapons of fate.
我们是刺客兄弟会 命运的武器
We’ve transferred all of his assets over to you.
我们已经把他的所有财产都转到你名下
And let me assure you,they are substantial.
我向你保证 数目非常可观
It is your long-awaited destiny
这就是你等待了很久的命运
to join us.
加入我们
Back off: Back off.
你退后 退后
You don’t know anything about me.
你对我一点也不了解
Stay away from me. Stay away from me.
离我远点 离我远点
You stay away from me?
你离我远点
You stay away from me,please? Will you let me through?
你离我远点 好吗? 让我过去行不行?
You know when you have a dream and you’re half awake,
有时候做了一个梦 迷迷糊糊醒过来
but it’s still in the fringe of your brain?
那个梦仍然在脑海里 挥之不去
Then you open your eyes and you’re so damn glad it was a dream.
这时候你睁开眼睛 发现那只是个梦 就会乐得打滚
This was nothing like that.
这一次可不是梦
I’m sorry. Could you just give me one second? Thank you.
对不起 你等我一下好吗? 谢谢
Oh,shit.
哦 操
Wesley.
韦斯利
What’s up with you?
你怎么了?
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
You’re… You’re here early.
你… 你来得很早
Is… You seem a littie pepped up.
你… 你看起来精神很好
You all right? Well,yeah.
你好吗? 嗯 很好
Yeah.
很好
I guess I feel
我觉得自己
kind of different.
有点不一样了
Whatever. I’m gonna go get some Post-it notes. Do you want one?
随你怎么说吧 我要去拿点报事贴 要帮你拿一叠吗?
No. Really?
不用 真的?
Yeah. Okay.
对 好吧
Jesus H. Fucking Popsicle,I still don’t have my billing reports,
天哟 地哟 亲娘老子哟 我到现在还没拿到结算报告
but you’ve got time to sit here and google your ass off.
你倒有闲工夫坐在这里上网
Well,I know one thing.
哦 我知道一件事
You’ve got your review coming up next week,
下星期就要评审你的表现
and I can’t wait to start checking me off some big fucking boxes.
我是巴不得早一点扣你工资啊
Attitude,poor! Performance,poor!
工作态度 差! 绩效 差!
Management skills,poor!
管理能力 差!
Works well with others. That’s a fucking joke.
与他人的合作 那是天大的笑话
What is this bullshit? Who’s this prick?
这是什么乱七八糟的? 这家伙是谁?
Some loser gets his head blown off at the Metropolitan…
有几个废柴在大楼上被人爆了头…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!