You recognise this?
你知道这东西?
I pulled this out of my shoulder.
这是从我肩膀里取出来的
The guy who put it there killed my father.
把它弄到我肩膀里的人就是杀我爸爸的人
Now, I know you made it, so tell me where he is.
我知道子弹是你制♥造♥的 告诉我他在哪里
I did mould this, but I can’t be responsible for the people who use them.
子弹的确是我做的 但我不能为使用它的人负责
I don’t give a shit. Tell me where he is.
我不管 告诉我他在哪里
Look at my finger.
看看我的手指
I can try and arrange a meet.
我可以试着让你们会面
Have you ever thought about doing things differently?
你有没有想过过不同的生活?
How do you mean?
什么意思?
I don’t know.
不知道
Being somebody else
做另一个人
Somebody normal.
一个平凡人
No.
没有
Shit.
妈的
Out of the way!
闪开!
Stay.
别动
Hey!
嘿!
He’s on the train.
他在火车上
He’s alone.
他单独一人
Thank you.
谢谢
Sorry. I’m sorry. Sit down!
对不起 对不起 坐下!
Sir, sit down! Nobody’s gonna get hurt.
先生 坐下! 没人会受伤
Sir, sit… sit down! Sir, sit down!
先生 坐… 坐下! 先生 坐下!
Get out of the way! Sit down! Stay down! Stay down!
闪开! 坐下! 坐下! 坐下!
Stay down! It’s okay! Sit down!
坐下! 没事! 坐下!
Wesley
韦斯利
Out of the way! Out of the way!
闪开! 闪开!
No, no, no!
不 不 不!
Wesley, listen to me.
韦斯利 听我说
Shut the fuck up!
闭嘴!
You don’t get to talk to me.
你不配跟我说话
You don’t get to talk to me.
你不配跟我说话
Everything they told you was a lie.
他们告诉你的都是谎言
Shut up, you lying piece of shit. You shut the fuck up.
闭嘴 你♥他♥妈♥的骗人 闭上你的鸟嘴
You are my son.
你是我儿子
What did you say?
你说什么?
What did you say to me?
你刚说什么?
Is it true?
是真的?
Yes.

Why did you make me do this?
你为什么要我这么做?
Because you are the only person he wouldn’t kill.
因为你是唯一他杀不了的人
You knew, god damn it.
你早知道了 他妈的
You knew the entire time.
你从头就知道
Well, his name came up.
他的名字出现了
So did yours.
你的也是
No, it was okay. Never mind.
不 没关系 没事
No, no, it was complete shit.
不 不 这一切都是乱来
I promised your father I’d bring you back here.
我答应了你父亲把你带回来这里
What the fuck?
什么?
He said it was the only way you’d believe.
他说这是唯一让你相信的方法
Your father was never more than a camera click away.
你♥爸♥爸一直都在你身边
That’s me.
那是我
He was my father.
他是我爸爸
And I killed him.
而我杀了他
To your father, protecting you was worth giving up his life.
对你父亲来说 保护你比自己的生命还重要
Protect me?
保护我?
He was trying to fucking kill me!
他他妈的差点杀了我!
No, he wasn’t trying to kill you.
不 他根本没有要杀你
He was trying to rescue you.
他是在救你
When Cross left the Fraternity,
十字架离开兄弟会后
Sloan hunted you down.
斯隆找到了你
Ever since Fox had her teeth in you, he’s been trying to separate you from them.
自从狐狸盯上你后 他就一直试着把你从他们身边分开
Your father never wanted you in the Fraternity, Wesley
你♥爸♥爸从来不想让你进兄弟会 韦斯利
He wanted a different path for you,
他想给你一个不同的人生
with things that he could never have,
给你他永远得不到的东西
a home.
一个家
Peace No
和平 不
He hoped you would find your own way.
他希望你能找到自己的前途
Your father got hold of this.
你♥爸♥爸找到了这个
Decipher it yourself.
你自己解读吧
Sloan began manufacturing targets of his own for profit years ago.
斯隆几年前为了私欲开始自己伪造目标
Your father found out about it.
你♥爸♥爸得知了这件事
And he was going to do something about it on his own, right?
他原本想要用自己的方法解决
But Sloan turned everyone against him.
但斯隆却说服了所有人敌对他
My father’s name never even came up, did it?
我父亲的名字从来就没出现过 对不对?
No, holding to the code made him a target.
因为他遵遁规章反而让他成了目标
Yes.

You want me to run? No.
你要我逃跑? 不
I want you to live.
我想要你活着
You can have a different life, Wesley.
你可以过着不同的生活 韦斯利
Like your father wanted for you.
就如你父亲所希望的
We trained him well.
我们把他训练得很好
My father was wrong about one thing.
我爸爸说错了一件事
Everything they told me wasn’t a lie.
他们告诉我的并非全部是谎言
They taught me how to kill, how to feel no pain,
他们教我如何杀人 如何抛弃情感
and most importantly, that every job has a perfect weapon.
最重要的是 所有的任务都有一个最完美的武器
Well, I’m the perfect weapon.
我就是那完美的武器
And l’m supposed to run?
而我现在却要逃跑?
No, l’ve been doing that my entire life.
不 我已经逃避了一辈子
So I say no.
所以我拒绝
I say kill them all and let fate sort out the mess.
我要杀了他们 让命运来决定其它的事情
Kill him.
杀了他
He’s here!
他在这里!
Pussy.
胆小鬼
Pussy, pussy.
胆小鬼 胆小鬼
Pussy, pussy.
胆小鬼 胆小鬼
Pussy.
胆小鬼
Sloan!
斯隆!
My father wasn’t a traitor.
我爸爸不是叛徒
This is a kill order.
这是个杀人命令
And it’s got Sloan’s name on it
而目标正是斯隆
What did you say to me?
你说过什么?
It’s a name. It’s a target.
是个名字 是个目标
I don’t want this person dead.
我不想要他死
Fate does.
是命运要他死
Fate wanted you dead.
命运要你死
And he couldn’t take it.
他无法接受
So he started manufacturing his own targets for his own gains.
所以他开始伪造一些目标来图利
And that’s when my dad found out and decided to stand against him.
我爸得知了这件事 而决定与他对抗
And that’s when you sent a man’s son
而你就利用他的儿子
to kill his father:
去杀了自己的爸爸
You’re not an assassin of fate, Sloan.
你不是命运的剌客 斯隆
You’ re just a thug who can bend bullets.
你只是个能让子弹转弯的坏人
Is that true?
是真的吗?
Here is what the truth is.
事实是这样的
Your name came up.
你的名字出现了
Your name came up.
你的名字出现了
Your name came up.
你的名字出现了
Your name.
你的名字
Your name.
你的名字
Yours.
你的
Everyone in this room.
这房♥里的所有人
If I had not done what I did,
如果我当时没那么做
you would all be dead.
你们都已经死了
I saved your lives.
我救了你们的命
Now look where we are. We are stronger than ever.
看看现在的我们 比以往更加强大
Changing the course of history as we see it.
用我们的能力改变历史
Choosing the targets we select.
我们自己决定目标
We can redistribute power where we see fit.
将权力分配到需要的地方

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!