Shut the fuck up!
闭上你的臭嘴!
She has one single lota of tenuous power.
她当了一个芝麻绿豆大的官
She thinks she can push everyone around.
就以为可以把大家当佣人使唤
You don’t need this.
你不需要这个
I understand.
我能理解
Junior high must have been kind of tough,
国中的日子肯定不好过
but it doesn’t give you the right to treat your workers like horseshit,Janice.
可是这不等于说 你有权让员工做牛做马 贾妮丝
I know we laugh at you,Janice.
我知道大家都在笑你 贾妮丝
We all know you keep your stash of jelly doughnuts in the top drawer of your desk.
我们都知道你在办公桌最上面的抽屉里 藏了很多果酱甜甜圈
But I want you to know
可是我要告诉你
if you weren’t such a bitch,we’d feel sorry for you.
如果你不是那么招人厌 我们会同情你的
I do feel sorry for you.
我真的有点同情你
But as it stands,the way you behave,
可是考虑到你的表现
I feel I can speak for the entire office
我觉得我可以代表整个办公室的人
when I tell you
对你说
go fuck yourself.
吃屎去吧
Yeah: That was great,bro. Who’s the man?
太强了 谁是好汉?
I’m the man.
我是好汉
That’s a bad idea.
这是个坏主意
Couldn’t find your keys,huh?
找不到你的钥匙了吗?
That could be handy: You going to teach me that?
这一手可能很有用 你会教我吗?
I might need that.
我也许用得着
So,Fox,right? What is that? Is that a call sign?
你叫 狐狸 对吧? 那是什么? 是代号♥吗?
Is it like Maverick in Top Gun?
就像”壮志凌云”里的”小牛”?
You could tell me,but you’d have to kill me?
你要是告诉我真名 就得杀了我?
I’m just kidding.
我开玩笑的
Peter!
彼得!
Check the shuttle rotation on this STB: It should be 300 per minute.
检查一下这台STB的梭子转速 应该是每分钟300转
This kind of cotton weave,the opposing thread count should be 4,000.
这种棉织品的相反丝线应该是4000根
Hey,this is pretty awesome,huh?
嘿 真了不起
Is it a front?
这是幌子吗?
Front for what? I don’t know.
什么东西的幌子? 我不知道
Assassinations.
暗♥杀♥吧
You may think this is a front for something,
你也许以为这是用来掩盖的幌子
all I can tell you is this is a textile mill.
我只能告诉你这是一个纺织厂
And George… George,go help Peter up there.
乔治… 乔治 去帮彼得一下
Yeah.

This is a textile mill.
这是个纺织厂
And a damn good one.
而且很不错
Yeah,that’s cute,but that’s bullshit,right?
哦 妙极了 不过那是骗人的吧?
I mean,all these guys are killers,aren’t they?
我是说 这些人都是杀手吧 对吗?
I think you owe me some answers.
我觉得你该回答我几个问题
All right: Clearly I don’t understand,
好吧 我显然是不懂
but do you make sweaters or do you kill people?
你们是做毛衣的还是杀人的?
That’s an awful lot of questions over coffee.
喝咖啡的时候这种问题太沉重了
Are you sure you’re ready for the answers?
你真的准备好听答案了吗?
Yes,I’m sure.
是的
I can’t go back.
我没法回头了
Not to my life.
不可能回到原来的生活
He’s all yours.
他归你了
All right. We’re up.
好 咱们走
How you doing?
你好吗?
I’m The Repairman.
我是修补匠
What do you repair?
你修补什么?
A lifetime of bad habits.
一辈子的坏习惯
Okay. Would you do me a favour?
好吧 你帮我个忙好吗?
Just put your arms behind your back.
把你的手臂放到身后
It’s okay. I don’t know…
没事的 我不知道…
Just behind your back. Is this okay?
放到背后 这样就行?
Just relax.
放松
Is this part of it?
这也是训练?
There we go.
我们开始吧
You going to put a bag over my head? No. There’s no need for a bag.
你要在我头上套个口袋? 不 不用口袋
That’s not too tight,is it? No,that’s nice.
不会太紧吧? 不 这样很好
Why did you come here,Wesley?
你为什么来这里 韦斯利?
Well,you brought me here,remember?
是你带我来的 你忘了?
What the fuck did you do that…
你♥他♥妈♥的干什么…
How many punches did The Repairman throw
修理工打了他几下
before he was counting sheep?
才开始数绵羊的?
Well,I haven’t spent a lot of time having my face smashed in before,all right?
以前我的脸被打的次数不多 明白吗?
Did you spend a lot of time with knives? At breakfast,lunch and dinner.
你用刀的次数多吗? 早饭 中饭和晚饭时都用
Fuck.

It was a rhetorical question,culo.
刚才那是个反问句 蠢驴
You interrupt me again,I use the business end.
你要是再插嘴 我就用刀刃抽你
Here’s what you need to know,puto.
他妈的 现在你听好了
Knives are easy to hide.
刀子很容易隐藏
They don’t jam and they never run out of bullets.
它们不会卡壳 也永远不会用光子弹
They come in handy
如果你要做近距离接触的工作
when you have to do some close contact work.
刀子是非常好用的
What the fuck,man?
这是怎么回事 老兄?
Come here. Come here. What?
过来 过来 啥?
Now,try to cut me. What?
现在 试着砍我 什么?
Try to cut me. Hey!
试着砍我 喂!
Just stick me with tha… Be careful with that. That’s sharp.
就用那个戳我… 你当心点 这刀很快
Just stick and stick and stick. Why?
你就戳 戳 戳 为什么?
Seriously,man,I could hurt you. Hey!
说真的 老兄 我可能会弄伤你 喂!
Okay,pussy.
好吧 娘娘腔
I’m not a pussy. You’re a pussy.
我不是娘娘腔 你就是娘娘腔
No,I’m not a pussy. You’re a pussy!
不 我不是娘娘腔 你就是娘娘腔!
I’m not a pussy. I got a healthy respect for the human condition.
我不是娘娘腔 从正常人的角度讲我完全健康
Fuck that,you pussy! I’m not a pussy!
放屁 娘娘腔! 我不是娘娘腔!
You’re a pussy! I’m not a pussy!
你就是娘娘腔! 我不是娘娘腔!
Come on,pussy. I’m not a pussy!
来吧 娘娘腔 我不是娘娘腔!
Hi. How you doing?
嗨 你好吗?
What the fuck?
怎么回事?
The fuck!
操!
Just a moment. Just a moment.
稍等一下 稍等一下
Sorry.
对不起
Hello? Hey!
喂 喂!
Hey,come back! Hey!
回来 喂!
You must drink. Drink. Yeah.
你一定要喝下去 喝下去 对
What is this? This is the recovery room.
这是什么? 这里是康复室
This bath stimulates white blood cells and speed up the process.
这种药浴可以刺♥激♥白血球 加快康复
In here,bruises,cuts,breaks heal in hours,not days.
在这里 瘀伤 刀伤 骨折只要几个 小时就能好 不用等上几天
You shitting me?
你骗我吧?
What is that? Vodka? Yeah.
这是什么? 伏特加? 对
Are you Russian? Yeah.
你是俄♥罗♥斯♥人? 对
Get up.
起来
This is The gunsmith.
这是枪匠
He knows more about a piece than anybody,and he’s gonna teach you how to use one.
他对枪♥械♥的了解比任何人都多 他会教你怎么用枪
How you doing? Pretty good.
你好吗? 很好
You know that Seltzer broke his leg? Oh,really?
你知道吗? 塞尔查的腿断了 哦 真的?
Yeah,in three piaces.
真的 断了三处
How’d he do that? Jumped off a building.
怎么会的? 从大楼上跳下来摔的
So,is he okay? Yeah. It’s pretty bad,though.
那他还好吧? 还行 不过伤势挺重的
Oh,my god.
哦 上帝
Oh,my god,you guys,that is so realistic.
哦 上帝 这做得太像真的了
He’s been in recovery for,like,three days now,
他已经在康复室呆了三天
and they say they’re not even gonna let him out.
他们说还不能让他出来
Oh,my god.
哦 上帝
Oh,my god.
哦 上帝
Oh,my god!
哦 上帝!
Hey,we can’t shoot a dead woman! She might be somebody’s mom…
喂 我们不能开枪打死掉的女人! 也许她是什么人的妈妈…
You need to know what it’s like to put a bullet in a body.
你必须了解子弹打在人身上是什么样的
Why are you here?
你为什么来这儿?
You know,I thought I was learning to be some kind of super assassin.
你知道 我以为我是来学习 当超级刺客的
You know,if I wanted to get beat up,
如果我想挨揍
I would have stayed in my cubicle,you know.
我就会呆在自己的小办公室隔间里了
Fuck.

All right,shoot the target.
好 射靶子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!