The wolves rule,
这是强者生存的世界
not the sheep.
弱者只能死去
of the Fraternity to the letter,
如果你们认为必须完全遵照兄弟会的规章
I invite you to take your gun,
那请你们举起枪
put it in your mouth and pull the trigger.
放到自己的嘴巴里 然后扣下板机
That is what Wesley demands.
那是韦斯利想要的
Otherwise,
否则
shoot this motherfucker
杀了这他妈的混♥蛋♥
and let us take our Fraternity of assassins to heights
让我们把兄弟会杀手带上前所未有的高度
reserved only for the gods of men.
一个只适合神的高度
You choose.
你的选择
Fuck the code.
去他妈的规章
Sloan!
斯隆!
Sloan!
斯隆!
Six weeks ago, I was ordinary and pathetic.
六个礼拜前 我只是个平凡无奇的人
Just like you.
就像你
But who am I now?
但现在呢?
Account manager?
是帐户经理?
Assassin?
杀手?
Or just another tool who was mind-fucked into killing his father?
或只是一个被利用来杀死自己父亲的工具?
I am all of these.
我都是
And I am none of these.
也都不是
Who am I now?
我现在是谁?
This is not me fulfilling my destiny.
我并没有达成我的使命
This is not me following in my father’s footsteps.
我并没有追随父亲的脚步
This is definitely not me saving the world.
我也绝对没有拯救世界
Still trying to figure out who you are?
还想知道你是谁?
This is not me.
这不是我
This is just a motherfucking decoy.
这是另一个他妈的圈套
Oh, fuck.

This is me taking control.
这是我控制情势
From Sloan,
不被斯隆
from the Fraternity,
不被兄弟会
from Janice, from billing reports,
不被珍妮丝 不被报表
from ergonomic keyboards,
不被人体工学键盘
from cheating girlfriends and sack-of-shit best friends.
不被劈腿女友 不被假惺惺的挚友所控制
This is me taking back control
这是我再一次重新掌握
of my life.
自己的人生
What the fuck have you done lately?
你最近做了些什么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!