我在船上长大的
I was born on a boat.
这真是艘好船
This is a fancy boat.
你倒是按那些按键啊 – 我在按啊 理查德
Push something. – I am, Richard.
可船还没动 – 我知道
Nothing’s happening. – I know.
按别的键 – 有动静了
Push something else. – Something’s happening.
真的有动静啊 听到没
Something’s definitely happening here, huh?
等会儿 稳住
Wait a minute, hold on.
我心脏病都被你吓出来了
Are you trying to give me a heart attack?
肯定是这些键没错 – 那你快按啊
I know it’s here. – Just keep pressing those buttons.
我在按啊 我按了那个键
I’m pressing. I pressed that button.
根本没反应 拉利 – 我知道
Nothing is happening, Larry. – I know that.
你有没有插钥匙啊 – 开玩笑 你当我弱智吗
Did you try the key? – Don’t insult my intelligence.
那再试一次啊 – 好了啦
Try the key again. – Fine.
看到吧
See that?
我们要出发了 – 我们要回家了 加大马力
Here we go! – We’re going home. Give it some gas now.
加大马力
Giving it gas.
马力
Gas.
怎么不动啊 – 再加大点
Nothing’s happening. – More gas.
再来点马力
A little more gas.
我们动不了 为什么还是动不了
We’re not moving. Why aren’t we moving?
我不知道
I don’t know.
拉利 你说你开过船 – 那不是同一艘船 好不好
Larry, you said you’ve done this before. – It’s different than my boat, okay?
别乱了手脚
Don’t panic.
停船 拉利
Stop the boat, Larry.
停下
Stop!
后退
Back it up.
我们成功了
We got it.
发生了什么事儿 – 你们是在犯罪
What’s going on? – That’s illegal.
你们的所作所为是不合法的 – 你可以放心了
What you’re doing is illegal. – You have a nice day now.
你是猪吗
Are you nuts?
搞定了 前进 坐稳了 – 哦 妈妈的
Got it now. Moving forward. Hold on. – Oh, shit!
不好意思 理查德 我马上回来
Sorry, Rich. Coming back.
转弯
Coming around.
我怎么这么倒霉
Why is this happening to me?
我来了
Coming back.
我们到了 – 停船 蠢货
Here we are. – Stop the boat. Idiot.
停下来
Stop the boat!
刹车在哪 – 轮船没有刹车 “蠢”长
Where are the brakes? – Boats don’t have brakes, Captain.
你开玩笑吧 那要怎么停船
You’re kidding. How do they stop?
抛锚
Throw the anchor.
那个锚 把它扔下来
The anchor, throw it.
他们开到我们前面来了 – 抛出去了
They’re headed for us. – Here we go.
你要干嘛 不
Whatever you’re doing, don’t.
对不起
Sorry.
我表进水了 是你弄坏了它
You broke my watch.
我的没坏
Mine still works.
你最好把那玩意还给那个死人
You better put that thing back on the dead body.
开你的船吧 理查德
Drive the boat, Richard.
警♥察♥肯定会抓我们进监狱的
The cops are gonna take our fat heads to jail.
天哪 快看她们
My God. Look at them.
姑娘们 你们好啊
Ladies, how are you?
你好 贝蒂
Hello, Betty.
上帝啊 赐我个那样的妞吧
God! Just once, I’d like a woman like that.
我们在开派对
Let’s party.
快转弯 快转弯
Turn the boat.
当心那些钓鱼的人
Watch the fishermen.
小心那船尾 – 好家伙
Watch the wake! – Duck!
注意船尾 理查德
Watch the wake, Richard!
这比我想象中得要难
This is tougher than it looks.
你已经开得很好了 理查德
You’re doing very well, Richard.
我很抱歉之前冲着你发火 – 不 没关系
Sorry I snapped at you. – It’s okay.
我从来都没有被追杀过
I’ve never been chased by a killer before.
没关系 你开得非常棒
It’s all right. You’re doing very well.
为什么每个人都朝我们招手 – 我很受欢迎呗
Why is everybody waving at us? – I’m popular.
是吗
I see.
嘿 伯尼 又在炫耀你的特技吗
Hey, Bernie, showing off again?
哦 天哪 那些什么什么东西
Oh, God. What the hell are those things?
一看就知道 那些是航道标
Those are obviously channel markers.
是很明显哈
Obviously.
好吧 天才 告诉我该往哪边开
Okay, wise ass, do you know what side I’m supposed to pass on?
那我就不知道了 挨着它开 都到这了 还能发生什么事儿
That I don’t know. Just stay close. What else can happen here?
这可不好说
I’ve got no idea.
开蛇行道吧 – 这挨得够近了吧
Serpentine. – Is that close enough?
你听到什么声音吗
Do you hear something?
又来了 – 是啊
There it’s again. – Yeah.
我也好奇呢 – 是什么声音啊
I wonder what that is. – What is that?
有人落水了 – 什么
Man overboard. – What?
停船吧
Stop the boat.
他落水的姿势真漂亮
He’s got nice form.
我也不知道啊 – 我在这努力开船
I don’t know. – I’m trying to drive a boat.
你开得很好啊 – 拼了命要离开这个岛
You’re doing well. – Trying to get us off this island of hell.
你呢 只要你做一件事儿 看着住这个死尸
You had maybe one job to do. Watch a dead body.
好了 我们别吵了 – 上帝啊
Well, let’s not argue about it. – Jesus.
是你负责绑他的 – 这不能全怪我
You were the one who tied him up. – Don’t blame this all on me.
哦 天哪 – 怎么啦
Oh, my God. – What?
我太阳镜被你弄掉了
You’ve lost my sunglasses.
怎么回事儿
What are you doing?
我也不知道
I haven’t got a clue.
打死我也不信
I don’t believe this.
怎么啦
What?
没油了
We’re out of gas.
在大西洋上漂浮荡漾
Paddling in the Atlantic Ocean…
和一个死人 – 我快得中耳炎啊
on a dead body. – I’m getting swimmer’s ear.
这才是真正意义上的完美周末啊
This is now the perfect weekend.
从我跳上轮船 差点摔断胳膊那一刻起
It started when I almost broke my leg jumping on a moving ferry.
就踏上了我的美丽的沙滩之旅 然后我们的主人 不好意思 他挂了
I get to this beautiful beach and my host… Sorry, he’s dead.
送我去汉普顿岛
Hampton Island.
西洋跳棋 抱歉 先生 这是您的汽艇吗
Checkers. Excuse me, sir. Is this your launch?
那快 快 我们出发吧 – 别急啊
Come on, let’s go. – Don’t rush.
快 快
Come on.
你能不能加把劲快点开 伙计 – 好的 帽子先生
Can you put a little snap in it, fellows? – Okay, Cappy.
站稳了 呆子
Hold on, you damn fool.
我从灯塔上摔下来过 还清洗过被潮水冲进沙滩
I fell down a lighthouse. I had a corpse wash up…
躺在我身边的这具尸体
next to me on the shore.
接下来你猜怎么着 我发现我老板不仅是公♥司♥的贼 他还想派人杀我
And then I find out that my dead boss is not only a thief, he wants to kill me.
现在我差点要淹死
I almost drown.
我心爱的姑娘却一直当我是个语无伦次的疯子
The girl of my dreams now thinks I’m a raving lunatic.
你还问我她叫什么名字
You mean what’s-her-name?
现在更好了 我们没地方去了 只能回到这个死亡之屋
And, now, we’re going back to the house of death.
多有意思的周末啊不是吗 – 真是有意思啊
Great weekend, huh? – Great weekend!
请你尽快赶过来 多谢了 艾德警长
Just get here as fast as you can. Thanks, Ed.
警♥察♥就快来了
Police is on the way.
我们最好在警♥察♥来之前别开门
Can just lock ourselves in until they get here?
我讨厌他这样盯着我看
I hate it when he stares at me like that.
我们走
Let’s go.
把他放进浴室
Put him in his bathroom.
伯尼怎么变重了 – 你也不想想
Bernie’s picked up a little weight. – What do you expect?
他在海里足足泡了两个小时
He’s been soaking in the ocean for two hours.
完成了一次极限漂流啊
Made a damn good float though.
理查德 你在里面吗
Are you in here?
格温 是格温
It’s Gwen.
嗨 格温
Hi, Gwen.
我从没见过像你这么奇怪的男人
You’ve got to be the weirdest guy I’ve ever met.
你之前跟我说 伯尼死了 不是吗
You told me Bernie was dead, right?
我刚才还看到你们在一起
I just saw you with him.
这次你要怎么跟我解释
What’s your explanation this time?
我并不想发飙 但你现在马上离开这儿
I don’t mean to be rude, but get the hell out of here.
不 除非你告诉我到底发生了什么事儿 不然我哪也不去
No, I’m not going anywhere until you tell me what is going on.
给我听着
Listen to me!
你现在身处危险之中 要是不想吃子弹的话 就马上走
You’re in danger here, leave unless you want to get shot.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!