卢麦克斯已经死了 有人想置我们于死地
Lomax is dead, somebody is trying to kill us.
我们能不能在警♥察♥赶来之前先去你哪躲躲
Can we stay at your house until the cops come or what?
这不过是伯尼
It’s just Bernie.
格温 你听我说
Gwen, listen to me.
我们没有伤害他 你觉得我们看起来像杀人犯吗
We didn’t do this to him. Do we look like we could kill someone?
亲爱的 喝杯酒 放松一会儿 你很快 就会没事儿的
Honey, have a drink, relax. You’ll be fine.
我重述一遍 我看起来像杀人犯吗
Let me rephrase that. Do I look like I could kill someone?
这里到底发生了什么事儿
What is going on in there?
是哪个兔崽子打了我的头 – 该死的杂种
Which one of you bastards hit me? – Son of a bitch.
我非得把你的屁♥股♥打得开花不可
You want to get your butt kicked?
我可以解释
I can explain.
伙计
Company.
我什么也没看见 我在看时间
I didn’t see anything. I was looking at my watch.
我是瞎子
I’m blind.
没子弹了
It’s empty.
没错 但这支不是
That’s right. But this ain’t.
快跑
Run!
快 这边
Move it! This way!
锁上了
It’s locked.
你要干什么 我们是伯尼的朋友
What are you doing? We’re friends of Bernie’s.
我讨厌伯尼的朋友
I hate Bernie’s friends.
这边 这边
This way.
去卧室
To the bedroom.
快 我们走 上去 上去
Come on, let’s go. Up.
该死的 你们这帮兔崽子
You’re dead meat, you little bastards.
我真的生气了
Now I’m really mad!
等等
Wait.
怎么啦 – 你带上格温 去那边躲起来
What? – You take Gwen, you go hide…
我把他引开 然后你赶快报♥警♥ 怎么样
I’ll let him chase me, you try and call the cops, okay?
好 就好了 不用再商量会儿
Okay? That’s it? No arguments?
我会把你们统统抓住的 一个也不留
I’ll get you all, one by one.
我看你们往哪躲
There’s no place to hide.
我要死了
I’m gonna die.
你竟敢阴我 混♥蛋♥去死吧
You kicked me, you bastard.
妈的 没子弹了
Shit! Out of bullets.
给我坐下吧
Sit the hell down.
挺住 拉利
Hang on, Lar.
我就来 – 我逮着他了
Coming. – I got him.
别动
Get off.
支撑住 拉利 – 我逮着他了
Hang on, Lar. – I got him.
站好了 你打我啊 打我啊 来啊 动手 懦夫
Stand up. Fight like a man. Come on. Put them up, you chicken.
看我怎么对付他的 理查德
Watch this, Richard.
真有你的啊 拉利
All right, Lar.
我是铁拳真男人
Fists of steel.
伯尼 放开我
Bernie, let go of me.
其实我一直都很喜欢你的 伯尼
I always liked you, Bernie.
拍好了 谢谢
I got it, thanks.
别 再来张近照 就拍我们俩
No no no, come on. Just a little closer. Just get the two of us.
拍我们握手的样子 好了吗
Get the handshake in, okay?
哦 等等 我想我刚才眨眼睛了 是不是啊 我好像眨了一下眼睛啊
Wait a minute. I think I blinked. Did I blink? I think I blinked a second there.
他眨了 – 对 他眨了 我看到了
He blinked. – He blinked. I saw him.
记着要把他包好来
Make sure he’s wrapped up good.
等等
Wait a minute.
我没杀他 他根本没死
I didn’t kill him. He’s not dead.
我是说我试着去杀他
I tried to kill him.
你们看啊 他还活着
Look at him. He’s alive.
他没死啊 他还活着呢 – 带走
He’s not dead. He’s alive. – Move it.
他没死
That man is alive!
现在该做什么
Now what?
我打算要休一个星期的假
Now I’m gonna take a week off.
你要去旅行吗 你平常连喝咖啡休息的时间都腾不出来
You’re taking a vacation? The man who won’t take a coffee break?
格温刚邀请我去她那儿待几天 那我还能说什么
Gwen just invited me to stay with her. What should I say?
是真的吗 你真的邀请他了 傻小子 你真走运
You’re kidding me. You invited him? You fool. That’s fabulous.
好好享用吧 理查德 这是公♥司♥应该奖励你的假期
You deserve it, Richard. The company owes you.
就几天而已 格温一回学校我就回去
Just a couple of days until Gwen leaves for school.
我那儿有很多房♥间 要是愿意的话 你也可以来 拉利
There’s plenty of room if you want to stay, Lar.
我 哦 哦 不 谢谢 我想一个人在伯尼这儿过
Me? Oh, no, thanks. I’ll just tough it out here at Bernie’s.
而且我听说 周六晚上的派对比周五晚上的有意思多了
I hear the party Saturday night is better than Friday, actually.
嘿 这儿怎么了
What is going on?
发生了什么事儿 – 你们没有听说吗 伯尼·卢麦克斯被人谋杀了
What’s happened? – Didn’t you hear? Bernie Lomax got killed.
哦 不 – 是啊
No. – Yeah.
你们有没有去那晚的派对 – 没有
Did you go to that party last night? – No.
神探劳伦斯[小说电影人物] 你今天的表现 太棒了 我真为你感到骄傲
Lawrence, you done real good. I’m proud of you.
是吧 还可以啦 恩 我自己都很吃惊
Yeah, I did okay, huh? Surprised myself.
你也表现得很棒 理查德
You did great, Rich.
嗨 伯尼 今晚派对见
Hi, Bernie. See you at the party tonight.
什么
What?
她说什么
What did she say?
嘿 先生 我可以埋你玩吗
Mister, can I bury you?
太棒了
Great!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!