I’m sick of waiting for you to make your move.
我以经受不了等着你行动了
You’re as scared of Cody as any of them. He’s still Mr. Big, in prison or out.
你和其他人一样害怕科迪 他还是老大,不管在监狱里还是外面
What makes you think so? You. Fair is fair, is it?
你为什么这么想? 你 公平就是公平,是不是?
That’s quite a beef you put up about Cody being in on the out.
科迪就是一块牛肉放在那儿等着你下刀
See, a guy who thinks his pals are taking care of him,
你看,一个人认为 他的哥们儿在照顾他的时候…
he gets kind of careless.
他实际上什么照顾都没得到
What does that mean?
什么意思?
Alive, Cody gets out in one, two years, maybe.
科迪也许一、两年后出来,那他就还会活着
Dead, he gets out sooner.
他如果很快出来,那他就是死的
Dead?
死的?
Right now he’s a sitting duck up there in that pen.
眼下,他在监狱里就是我手中的猎物
He’s rubbing elbows with a guy that does anything I say.
他在和一个人交往,而那个人什么都听我的
When, Ed?
什么时候,艾德?
When I say so.
我说什么时候就什么时候
FOREMAN: Where’s Pardo?
帕尔多在哪儿?
You know all about radios. Maybe you can fix the warden’s.
你懂收音机 或许你能帮着修一下监狱长的
I’ll fix it so it blows up in his face. Suits me.
我会修到它能正好在他脸上爆♥炸♥ 我同意
GUARD 1: Come on. Back to your places. Go ahead. Get on back there. Go.
行了 回到你们的位置上去 走 回去
Get on back there.
回去
Go ahead. Get on back there.
走 回去
Are you hurt, Jarrett?
加里特,你受伤了吗?
No. No. Things were getting kind of dull around here, anyway.
没有 不过这儿的事情变得有点不对劲
Back to your work. You too, Pardo.
回去干活 帕尔多,你也回去
The lever slipped. You can tell that to the warden later.
控制杆滑脱了 你回头跟监狱长解释去吧
I saw that just in time.
我正好看见
What do you want, a medal?
你想要什么?一面奖章?
You would have looked like that barrel.
你本来应该像那个桶一样
You almost walked into it yourself.
你差一点自己被砸到
Why should you care if a guy named Cody Jarrett gets his…
为什么你会关心一个叫 科迪·加里特的家伙…
… if you don’t want something?
如果你不是想得到点什么的话?
Okay. Keep your medal.
行了 奖章你自己留着吧
GUARD 2: Come on, break it up. Get going, Jarrett.
够了,散开 加里特,继续干活
Sorry, Cody. – I’m sorry.
对不起,科迪
Forget it, Parker.
算了,帕克
Accidents will happen.
事故总会发生
Attention. The following men have visitors:
“注意 以下人员有人探望”
Reynolds, Allen, Jarrett, Kaminsky…
“雷诺兹,艾伦,加里特,卡明斯基…”
… Williams, Phillips, Jordan.
“威廉姆斯,菲利普斯,乔丹”
Hello, Ma.
妈,你好
Cod)!-
科迪 你受伤了
You’ve been hurt. Oh, it’s nothing. Just an accident. You sure?
哦,没什么 意外而已 你确定?
What kind of question is that? What are you so nervous about? Anything wrong?
这是什么问题?为什么你这么紧张?出什么事了?
Plenty. Like what?
很多事 比方说?
That’s why I come.
所以我来了
I’m the one to tell you.
只有我会告诉你
It’s Big Ed and Verna. They run out.
是大艾德和厄娜 他们跑了
It’s my fault, Cody. I let you down.
是我的错,科迪 我让你失望了
I said I’d take care of things and I let you down.
我说过我会照看好所有的事 但是我让你失望了
I saw it coming, but I didn’t think he’d have the guts.
我知道它会发生的,但我没想到他会有胆子
Forget it, Ma. Forget it.
算了吧,妈
It was in the cards for Big Ed to make his try.
大艾德迟早会走这一步的
Don’t you care?
你不在乎吗?
Sure. What’s mine is mine, but I ain’t gonna let it make me sick.
当然 是我的总是我的,但是我不会让这件事来烦我
I’ll take care of them when I get out.
我出去后会搞定他们的
That’s what I told myself. And I’ll help you, Cody, like always.
这也是我对自己说的 我来帮你,科迪,像往常一样
You’ll be out soon, back on top of the world.
你很快就会出来,重回世界之巅
With you around, Ma, nothing can stop me.
妈,只要有你在,没有什么可以阻止我
MA: That’s right, son.
没错
Only you got to be careful about Big Ed.
你自己一定要小心大艾德
If I know Big Ed, right now he’s doing enough worrying for the both of us.
我了解大艾德,他现在肯定提防着我们俩
MA: Maybe not.
也许没有
What do you mean? Can’t expect me to come looking for him.
现在我不可能去找他
That’s what I’m getting at.
这正是我想到的
When you get out of here,
在你出去以后…
he knows his life isn’t worth a plugged nickel.
他知道他的命会一文不值
When a tinhorn like that thinks he’s big enough to take your place…
当一个虚张声势的家伙认为 他已经厉害到可以取代你的位置…
… he’s gotta feel pretty safe.
他肯定得以为安全以后
And now all of a sudden, he makes his move…
现在,他突然开始行动…
… like he was sure you’d never get out of here
好像他确信 你永远不会从这儿出去似的…
except in a box. Hmm.
除了躺在棺材里
I see what you mean.
我知道你什么意思
MA: You said it was an accident?
你说那是个意外?
For a minute, I thought it was.
几分钟前,我觉得是
MA: How’d it happen?
怎么发生的?
A pal of Big Ed’s dropped something.
大艾德的一个兄弟砸下来点东西
You see, Cody? I was right.
你看,科迪?我是对的
He was figuring you’d be dead.
他以为你已经死了
Relax, Ma. I’m still here, ain’t I?
别激动,妈 我还在这儿,对吧?
If he tried it once, he’ll try it again.
他做了一次,就还会做第二次
Well, I’ll still walk out of this joint, and then I’ll take care of Big Ed.
我还是会从监狱里出来,然后我会收拾大艾德
And let him live that long? No, Cody.
还要让他活那么长时间?不,科迪
I’ll take care of Big Ed.
我去搞定大艾德
No, no, Ma. You won’t have a chance.
不,妈 你没有机会的
Any time I can’t handle his kind, I’ll know I’m getting old.
无论什么时候我搞不定他,我就会知道我已经老了
No one does what he’s done to you, son, and gets away with it.
儿子,像他这么对待你,没有人能跑得掉
No, Ma. Listen to me. You won’t have a chance.
不,妈 听着,听我说 你不会有机会的
I’m going after him, Cody, to keep him from having you knocked off in here.
我会跟着他不让他在这里对你下手
I’m telling you, don’t do it Ma. MA: Goodbye, Cody.
听我说,别做傻事 再见,科迪
Ma. Ma!
妈!
Keep your hands off that wire.
把手从铁丝网上拿开
What’s the matter, Parker?
帕克,怎么了?
I ain’t gonna do anything.
我不会做什么的
Not now.
至少现在
I’m gonna let you stay awake nights
我会让你整夜不敢合眼…
and sweat it out.
熬着
Then when I get ready, good and ready…
然后当我准备好的时候…
… I’ll pay you back.
我就会收拾你的
MA’. I’ll take care of Big Ed. I’ll take care of Big Ed.
“我会搞定大艾德”
I’ll take care of him, Cody. I’ll take care of him, Cody.
“科迪,我会搞定他”
What’s the matter, Cody?
科迪,怎么了?
My head. My head.
我的脑袋
Cover for me? Cover for me.
掩护我一下
Watch it.
看着点
Fingers are kind of thick today.
我的手今天好像不太好使
No doctors. No doctors.
不要医生
It’s all right now. He’s gone.
没事了 他走了
Where’s the pain? It’s right here.
哪儿疼? 就在这儿
Don’t let it beat you, Cody. You are a top man, aren’t you?
别让它打倒你 你是老大,对吧?
Since I was a kid, I been reading about you.
在我还是小孩子的时候,我就在读关于你的报道
Always hoping I could join up with you.
我总是在想能有机会加入你们
You don’t wanna let a bunch of two-bit mugs see Cody Jarrett down on his knees.
你不想让那些廉价货们 看见科迪·加里特跪在地上吧
Come on.
来吧
You all right, Cody?
好些了吗,科迪? 对
Yeah. Just can’t sleep, that’s all. – That headache gone?
就是睡不着觉,仅此而已 头不疼吧?
Yeah. Then why can’t you sleep?
对 那为什么还睡不着?
It’s Ma. She’s walking into trouble.
是妈 她给自己找麻烦了
Anything I can do? No.
我能帮什么忙吗? 不能
Yeah, maybe there is, kid.
对了 说不定你能帮得上,小子
Look…
听着
… for a while, I figured out that sitting out this penny-ante stretch…
有一阵我认为坐这点小牢…
… would be a kind of vacation…
就像是度假…
… take the heat off me for another job.
把麻烦引开准备做下一票
Well, sometimes you make plans and sometimes they don’t work out.
有时你订计划,有时计划不成功
Then you gotta get doing, and fast, you understand?
那么你就必须得做而且要快,明白吗?
I got business on the outside. – Going to crash out?
我在外面有生意要处理 打算越狱?
Yeah. Wanna come along?
对 想一块儿走吗?
Maybe I do. Did you tell anybody else? Mmmm.
也许想 你告诉别人了吗?
Figured on cutting in Tommy Ryley.
打算加上汤米·莱利
You cut in one, first thing you know, you cut in 10. What do you want Ryley for?
这样你就得再加十个人进来 为什么想要莱利?
He’s got a gun stashed.
他藏着把枪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!