It’s the only good thing about it.
这也就是唯一的好处而已
Take the oscillator off the car.
把跟踪器从车上拿下来
I’ll get the plane tickets for 10:00 tonight.
我会订今晚十点的机票
You have a car to take us to the airport?
你有没有车送我们去春田机场?
It’ll be there, Mr. Evans.
埃文斯先生,副队长会在那儿
Sorry, boys. They can’t all work out.
伙计们,对不起 事情并不总是如我们所愿
How would you like a little change of scenery, Cody?
科迪,你想不想换个环境?
Someplace where we might be able to cure your headaches?
有个地方说不定我们会治好你的头疼?
You wouldn’t mind a little trip, would you?
你不会介意一小段旅行的,对吧?
No. Might do me some good.
不介意 也许会对我有好处
Doctor. Not now, Ryley.
医生 莱利,现在不行
I want something to eat.
我想吃点东西
You’ve sent away two meals already. That’s why I’m hungry now.
你已经赶走两顿饭了 所以我现在饿了
HARRIS: Hunger’s always a hopeful sign.
饥饿总是一个好现象
Nobody feeds Cody Jarrett. What am I, a kid?
科迪·加里特不用人喂 我是什么,一小孩儿?
It’s all right to remove the straitjacket, doctor.
医生,把他的紧身衣脱了好吗?
I’ll do it.
我来
They got you tied up good.
他们把你绑得真紧啊
The examination’s over. All right, turn around.
检查结束了 好了,转过去
Now, keep them quiet. Doctor, you’re with me.
现在,别让他们出声 医生,你和我呆在一起
I want you to make a little phone call for me.
我想请你帮我打个电♥话♥
And no slip-ups, or you’re gonna need a doctor.
不许耍小聪明,否则你自己就得找医生了
You’re taking a little walk, boys. Doc wants you in the dispensary.
伙计们,你们得出去走走了 医生想让你们去医务室
All right.
好了
Wait here.
在这儿等着
Come on, Parker. Where to?
帕克,过来 去哪儿?
GUARD: Dispensary. Special invitation of the doctor.
医务室 医生的特别邀请
Here. Tie and gag him.
拿着 把他绑起来,堵住嘴
Drop that stick. Now.
把警棍放下 马上
Get in the cell.
进屋子里去
All right. Now, you two, come along and bring the tuxedo with you.
好了 现在你们两个在一起,拿着紧身衣
Reader, cover the outside door.
瑞德,盯住外边的门
We’ll not make it this way. We’ll never get to the gate.
我们这样不会成功的 我们不可能通过大门
Who says? Why me? What do you want with me?
谁说的? 为什么有我?你想我♥干♥什么?
You’re my pal. I’m taking you with me. Come on.
你是我哥们儿 我打算带上你 来吧
Hey, look Unh! Get.
听着… 走
You got me wrong. I got nothing against you.
你误会我了 我和你没有过节
It was Big Ed. He told me to do it.
是大艾德 他让我做的
You wouldn’t kill me in cold blood, would you?
你不会无情的干掉我,对不?
No, I’ll let you warm up a little.
我会让你先活动活动
Clear as the fingerprint that nailed me.
就是那个指纹让我栽了的
Psycho, put that zoot suit on him.
疯子,把紧身衣给他穿上
Me? Yeah, you.
我? 对,你
My way, there wouldn’t be no shooting.
科迪,照我的方式行事,不应该开枪
Ain’t gonna be any my way either.
也不会按我的方式行事
We’re going out of here in a car like gentlemen on a picnic.
我们坐一辆车出去,象是去野炊
They want me to take a little trip. We’re gonna take a trip.
他们想让我旅行一下 我们就去旅行一下
Only it better be a quiet one. Come on, now. Get.
只不过要安静一些 好了,现在出发
Pick up those hats.
把那些帽子拿上
Everybody down. Ryley, get those keys.
大家都低下头 莱利,去把车钥匙拿来
You get in the trunk. Come on, get it open.
你到后备箱里 快点,打开
Get in.
进去
Ryley, you get in the front.
莱利,你到前面
Reader, you get in the back and make like you’re loony.
瑞德,坐到后面去,装成精神病人
And, you, you drive.
还有你,你开车
Now, you know how jittery I am. Any minute I’m liable to explode. Now get.
你知道我有多敏感 每一分钟我都有可能爆发
Now, if we don’t make it, I got six slugs in this gun.
这次如果我们不成功,我这把枪里有六颗花生米
One for each of us.
一人一颗
Dr. Harris. Good night, doc.
哈里斯医生 晚上好,医生
Hello. Speaking.
喂 对,说话
What? All right. Right away.
什么?好的 马上
Turn back. Jarrett’s busted out.
掉头 加里特越狱了
Black sedan. Probably headed southwest.
“黑色四门轿车 可能朝西南方向开”
Following are the names of the men who escaped with Cody Jarrett:
“下面是和加里特一同逃走的人的名字”
Thomas Ryley, Roy Parker, Michael Curtin, Vic Pardo.
“汤玛斯·莱利,罗伊·帕克,迈克尔·柯亭,维克·帕尔多”
Do not shoot unless absolutely necessary.
“不到万不得已不准开枪”
Hostages in car.
“车里有人♥质♥”
Do not shoot…
“不要开枪…”
One break for our boy. What’s Hank’s procedure now?
里面有一个我们的人 汉克下一步什么计划?
He’ll stay with Jarrett till he gets what he’s after.
他会跟着加里特 直到得到他想要的东西为止
I like your tailor. How do you like mine?
我喜欢你的裁缝 你觉得我得怎么样?
Tommy, rustle up some grub. You, in there.
汤米,弄点吃的 你,到那边
Vic, what’s taking you so long?
维克,什么事耽误你这么长时间?
Trying to find some more artillery.
想多找些弹♥药♥
Let it ring. FALLON: Someone might get suspicious.
别接 有人可能会起疑
Come on.
快点
How you doing, Parker?
帕克,怎么样?
PARKER: It’s stuffy in here. I need some air.
这儿很闷 我需要新鲜空气
Oh. Stuffy, huh? I’ll give you a little air.
闷,是吧?那我给你点儿新鲜空气
No clue to their movements has been reported…
“还没有报告显示他们的行踪…”
… since their assault last night on a service station
“自从昨晚他们袭击了一家加油站…”
north of Gallup, New Mexico.
“在新墨西哥州,盖洛普以北”
It is assumed now by federal law enforcement agencies…
“警方目前认为…”
… that Jarrett and the other escaped convicts are heading for California.
“加里特和其他逃犯正向加利福尼亚逃窜”
This concludes the nightly news summary from KFKL, San Bernardino.
“晚间新闻播报完了” “这里是圣伯纳迪诺KFKL”
Did you check the windows?
你检查过窗户了吗?
I said, did you check the windows? Ed, let’s get out of here.
我说:“你检查过窗户了吗?” 艾德,我们离开这儿吧
Take it easy, baby. We’re ready for him when he comes.
宝贝儿,别紧张 我们已经准备好等着他来了
I can’t stand another night, Ed. Listening, going crazy.
艾德,我多一晚上都呆不下去了 听动静,直到发疯
It ain’t just like waiting for some human who wants to kill you.
这不象是等着什么人来杀你
Cody ain’t human.
科迪不是人
Fill him full of lead and he’ll still come at you.
你给他全身灌满铅,他也还是会来找你
Plug him and he drops, same as anybody else.
你揍他他也会倒,想其他人一样
The boys didn’t think so.
你手下并不这么想
Why did they beat it down to San Berdoo?
为什么他们都逃到了圣伯笃?
Because they know this is between me and Cody.
因为他们知道这是我和科迪之间的事
They’ll be back when it’s over. You’ll be dead.
事情过去他们就会回来 你会死的
Maybe so.
可能吧
But the time comes when a man’s gotta stop running away and face things.
可有的时候男人必须面对一些事情,不能逃避
Or else go on running for good.
除非逃跑会对你有好处
All right, throw your life away. Stay here and shoot it out.
好吧,别管你的性命 呆在这儿拼个你死我活
Me? I’m going. I wanna live.
我?我走了 我想活命
Cody might have some ideas about that.
科迪也许会想到这点
I’ll go someplace he’ll never find me.
我会去一个他永远找不到的地方
The world ain’t big enough, sugar.
心肝儿,世界很小
Not when he finds out what you did to his ma.
如果他发现你对她妈妈的所作所为
You’d tell him? If you run out on me.
你会告诉他? 如果你丢下我跑了
Why not? But I only did it for you, Ed.
为什么不? 但是我都是为了你呀,艾德
She had you covered.
她已经瞄准你了
Cody still ain’t going to like to hear that she got it in the back.
科迪还是不愿意听到她被人从后面暗算了
Feel more like staying now?
现在准备留下来了吗?
I said I’d be back.
我说过会回来的
Now tell me you’re glad to see me.
现在告诉我,你很高兴见到我
Only say it low so nobody can hear.
低声说,这样别人不会听到
Cody, I’m so glad to see you.
科迪,真高兴见到你
I’ve been praying you’d come back.
我一直在祈祷着你回来
I couldn’t stand it any longer. I was running away.
我再也坚持不住了 我准备逃走
From Big Ed? Yeah.
从大艾德身边? 对
What’s the matter, don’t you like him? No. No.
出什么事了?你不是喜欢他吗? 不
Maybe you shouldn’t have teamed up with him, huh?
也许你不应该和他搭伙
I couldn’t help it, Cody.
我没办法,科迪
He said if I didn’t go away with him, he’d have you killed.
她说了如果我不跟他,他就会找人杀了你
All I wanted was for you to come back.
我所要的就是你回来
That’s the truth. I love you, Cody. I love you.
这都是真的 我爱你,科迪
You let Ma die. No.
你让妈死了? 没有
Didn’t even raise a finger to help her.
你甚至都没有抬抬手指去帮她一下
Just stood there and watched Big Ed kill her.
你只是站在那儿看着大艾德把她杀死
I tell you, you got it wrong.
我告诉你,爱德,你错了
Maybe you thought it was funny. an old woman taking on a guy like that, huh?
也许你当时觉得很可笑,一个老太太对付那么一个大男人
No. I tried to warn her…
不是 我试图警告她…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!