Mine too.
虽然我还住在我妈的地下室里
I mean, I still live in my mom’s basement,
但是…
but…
其他的一切都…
Everything else is…
都没什么大变化
Well, it’s pretty much the same.
我完全是个屌♥丝
I’m a total loser.
我们看见的是一种电磁现象
What we’re seeing is a magnetic phenomenon
比我们在奥斯维辛看见的那次规模要大得多
on a much larger scale than we saw in Auschwitz.
大地中满是有磁性的元素
The ground is full of magnetic elements.
铁 镍 钴
Iron, nickel, cobalt.
海床上也全是这些东西
The ocean’s floor is lying with them too.
最浅层的地方已经开始了
It’s already begun, at the lowest depths.
大♥陆♥板块会减慢它的速度
Land masses will slow it,
但也阻挡不了多久
but not for long.
最终 城市 大都会
Eventually, cities, urban centers,
一切自青铜时代起建造的东西都会被抹除
anything built since the Bronze Age will be wiped away.
死亡人数将会达到数十亿
The death toll will be billions.
他说的就是他妈全人类啊
He’s talking about the whole god damn world.
-怎么回事 -大家快撤
– What’s going on? – Everyone, move!
你不过是另一个伪神
You’re just another false god.
等这一切结束后 剩余的跟随你的人
And whoever’s left to follow you when this is all over,
他们一定会再次背叛你的
they will betray you again.
你错了 查尔斯
You’re wrong, Charles.
在我数千次的生命中 我第一次…
For the first time in a thousand lifetimes…
拥有了你
I have you.
我拥有种种能力
For all my gifts,
但却缺乏一样我最需要的能力
I’ve yet to possess the one I needed most.
让我…无处不在
To be… everywhere.
让我…成为所有人
To be… everyone.
金字塔 12点方向
Seventh wonder, 12 o’clock.
他把教授抓到金字塔中心去了
He has the Professor in the center of the pyramid.
他要把自己的意识转移到教授身上
He’s going to transfer his consciousness into the Professor.
如果他成功了
If he does that,
他将拥有控制全世界思想的能力
he’ll have the power to control every mind in the world.
那是什么鬼
What the hell is that?
是埃里克
It’s Erik.
你们帮夜行者进入金字塔
You guys help Nightcrawler get into the pyramid.
救出查尔斯 我来对付埃里克
Get Charles. I’ll take care of Erik.
你要怎么穿过那玩意
How are you going to get through that?
我能把你送进去
I can get you in there.
我来就是为了他 让我帮你吧
I came here for him. Let me help you.
剩下的人 把查尔斯弄上飞机
The rest of you, get Charles on this plane
然后带他离开这里
and get him out of here.
-我们不会抛下你们的 -别担心
– We’re not leaving without you! – Don’t worry.
我们会赶上来的
We’ll catch up.
抓稳了
Hold on.
汉克 你和孩子们一起行动
Hank, you go with the kids.
-莫伊洛会在飞机上等着你们 -等等
– Moira will be waiting on the plane. – Wait.
怎么了
What?
我们中有些人还不能完全控制自己的能力
Not all of us can fully control our powers.
那就别控制了
Then, don’t.
你需要拥抱它们
You need to embrace them.
我们都需要如此
We all do.
去吧 和其他人一起
Go, join the others.
保护我 直到转移完成
Protect me until the transference is complete.
那里有个入口 没有人把守
There’s an entrance. It’s clear.
科特 快进去
Kurt. Get in there!
进金字塔去 快
In the pyramid. Move!

Go!
把他们分开
Split them up.
教授
Professor.
科特 你得加快速度了
Kurt, you have to hurry!
我在尽力 这里面像个迷宫一样
I’m trying. It’s like a maze in here.
科特 不行
Kurt, no!
磁场太强了 我没办法把我们弄进去
The magnetic field is too strong, I can’t get us in there.
埃里克
Erik!
魔形女
Mystique.
我知道你觉得自己失去了一切
I know you think you’ve lost everything.
但其实没有
But, you haven’t.
你还有我
You have me.
还有查尔斯
You have Charles.
你的家人比你想象中要多
You have more family than you know.
你以前从来没有机会拯救自己的家人
You never had the chance to save your family before.
但你现在有了
But you do now.
这就是我来这里想告诉你的
That’s what I’ve come here to tell you.
你又是谁
And you?
我是你的…
I’m your…
我来这里也是为了我的家人
I’m here for my family too.
滚出去 滚出去
Get out! Get out!
滚出去
Get out !!!
再见[意大利语]
Arrivederci.
我们要失去他了
We’re losing him.
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
斯考特 戴上眼镜
Scott, glasses on!
走吧
Let’s go!
-已锁定 -起飞
– Lock on. – Here we go.
灵蝶
Psylocke!
那是什么情况
What the hell was that?
科特
Kurt.
大家都抓紧夜行者
Everyone grab hold of Nightcrawler!
我从没试过带这么多人
I’ve never done it with this many people.
快带我们离开这里
Get us out of here.
科特 快
Kurt, hurry!
科特
Kurt!
查尔斯
Charles.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
是他的能量出问题了 他正在枯竭
It’s his energy. He’s drained.
不 滚出去
No. Get out.
滚…滚出去
Get… Get out!
教授 教授 没事了
Professor. Professor, it’s okay.
你和我们在一起了
You’re with us.
没事了
It’s okay.
我是来为我所剩的亲人而战的
I’m here to go fight for what I have left.
你呢
Are you?
你还有很多自己没察觉到的方面
There’s so much more to you than you know.
不只是痛苦和愤怒
Not just pain and anger.
也有美好的方面 我感觉到了
There’s good too. I felt it.
你不仅仅是离开了我
It’s not just me you’re walking away from.
现在你有机会
Here you have the chance
投身于比你自身更加伟大的事业
to be part of something much bigger than yourself.
这个事业也需要你 埃里克
And it needs you, Erik.
废物
Useless.
查尔斯
Charles.
我知道你能听见我
I know you can hear me.
我们依旧相互连结
We’re still connected.
查尔斯
Charles!
现身吧
Show yourself!
查尔斯
Charles!
现身吧
Show yourself!
愚蠢的兔崽子
Foolish child.
皮特
Peter.
了结他
End him.
瑞雯
Raven.
大英雄
The great hero.
-我要过去 -我和你一起去
– I’m going out there. – I’m going with you.
不要
No.
他想要的是我
It’s me he wants.
查尔斯 你不能自投罗网
Charles, you can’t give yourself up.
他抓住了你 就能抓到我们所有人
He has you, he has us all.
控制全世界
The whole world.
你很弱小 就和其他人一样

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章雄狮
下一篇文章瑞士军刀男
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!