It’s like a ghost from the past.
你做了件好事 你救了那个人
You did a good thing, you saved that man.
这不是重点
That’s not the point.
如果我身份暴露了 我们都不安全
If I’m exposed, we’re all exposed.
我们必须离开
We have to go.
这是我们的家
This is our home.
我们女儿的家
This is our daughter’s home.
我们在一起就是家
We are our home.
我见到你的第一晚 就告诉了你我的身份
I told you who I was, the first night I met you.
当时我信了你 现在我需要你信任我
I trusted you then. I need you to trust me now.
我们不能再留在这儿了
We can’t stay here anymore.
我去叫妮娜
I’ll get Nina.
宝贝
Sweetheart?
她不在房♥间里
She’s not in her room.
后面也没有
And I don’t see her out the back.
-妮娜 -妮娜
– Nina! – Nina!
-妮娜 -妮娜
– Nina! – Nina!
妮娜
Nina!
妮娜
Nina.
你还好吗
Are you alright?
她没事
She’s fine.
-放了她 -我们会的
– Then, let her go. – We will.
我们只想说句话
We just wanted to have a word.
你们没带警徽
You are not wearing your badges.
不能有金属
No metal.
有几个工人说他们今天看到了某种现象
Some guys at the factory said they saw something today.
某种说不通的现象
Something that didn’t add up.
把武器放下
Put your weapons away.
你是个好公民 亨里克
You’ve been a good citizen, Henryk.
好邻居 好工人
A good neighbor, good worker.
-我想相信你就是这样的人 -他确实是
– I want to believe that’s who you are. – He is.
但镇上没人真正了解你
But nobody in this town really knows you.
不 你了解我
Yes, you do.
我是亨里克·古尔斯基
I am Henryk Gurzsky.
雅各布 我曾在你家跟你共进晚餐…
Jakob, I’ve had dinner in your home…
你一直都在撒谎
And you were lying the whole time.
我当时是引狼入室了
I brought a killer into my house.
这是你吗
Is that you?
你是他们口中的万磁王吗
Are you the one they call Magneto?
逮捕我吧
Take me in.
求你 放了我女儿
Please. Just let my daughter go.
去找你妈妈
Go with your mother.

Please!
别丢下我
Don’t leave me.
-我不会让他们带你走的 -妮娜
– I’m not going to let them take you. – Nina.
妮娜 别这样 别这样
Nina. Please. Please.
妮娜 妮娜 别 妮娜
Nina. Nina, don’t. Nina.
求求你
Please!
怎么了
What’s going on?
她也是变种人
She’s one of them.
求求你们
Please.
让她停下
Tell her to stop.
她控制不了
She can’t control it.
-妮娜 -求求你们
– Nina. – Please.
她被你们吓到了
She’s scared of you.
我不会让他们带你走的
I’m not going to let them take you!
我不会让他们带你走的
I’m not going to let them take you!
让她停下
Make her stop!
妮娜 妮娜
Nina. Nina.
快停下
Please stop.
快停下 妮娜
Please stop, Nina!

No!
妮娜
Nina?
妮娜 不
Nina. No.
不 拜托 拜托 拜托
No… Please. Please. Please.
-你都干了些什么 -别离开我
– What have you done? – Don’t leave me, please.
求求你
Please. Please.
别带走我的至亲们
Not my babies.
别带走我的至亲们
Not my babies.
这就是你想要的吗
Is this what you want from me?
我就是这样的人吗
Is this what I am?
我就是这样的人吗
Is this what I am?
该死的小偷 抓住她
God damn thief. Stop that thief.
抓住她 抓住那个小偷
Stop her. Stop that thief!
你知道我们怎么惩罚小偷吗
You know what we do to thieves?
选只手
Pick a hand.
够了
Enough.
如果你是跟她一起的 劝你赶紧走
If you are with her, I suggest you walk away.
趁你还能走
While you can.
走开
Walk away.
谁统治这个世界
Who rules this world?
什么鸟语
What language is that?
小丑脸 你想怎样
Clown-face! What do you want?
滚开
Beat it!
抱歉
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你感觉不到 是不是
You can’t feel it, don’t you?
这下你感觉到了
Now, you feel it.
你这么多年真没见过她吗
So, you really haven’t seen her in all these years?
从来都没找过她 也没用脑波增幅器
You never looked her up? Not even in Cerebro?
阿历克斯
Alex.
你把我当成什么人了 变♥态♥吗
Who do you take me for? Some kind of pervert?
好吧 我查过她一次
I… Yes, I looked her up once.
两次 但很久没有了 好吧
Twice. But, not in a long time. Alright?
你们怎么结束的
How’d you leave things?
-有什么不愉快吗 -不太可能
– Any hard feelings? – Not likely.
大家休息一下
Everybody take a break.
我把她记忆中关于我们的部分都抹掉了
I wiped her mind off all memories of us.
海滩 古巴 那整段时光
The beach, Cuba, that whole time.
很久以前的事了 阿历克斯
It’s so long ago, Alex.
早在世界知道变种人之前 我就觉得
Before the world knew about mutants, I have felt…
这样对她最好
it was the best thing for her.
那对你来说呢
And for you?
对我来说怎样最好并不重要
It didn’t really matter what’s best for me.
莫伊洛·麦克塔哥特 你好
Moira MacTaggert. Hello.
天 搞什么
Oh, Jeez. What the devil?
容我自我介绍一下 我是教授…
Allow me to introduce myself. I’m Professor…
查尔斯·泽维尔
Charles Xavier.
-我知道你是谁 -是吗
– I know exactly who you are – You do?
当然了
Of course I do.
你所有论文我都拜读过
I’ve read all of your papers.
终于见到你了 幸会
It’s a pleasure to finally meet you.
-莫伊洛·麦克塔哥特 -阿历克斯·萨默斯
– Moira MacTaggert. – Alex Summers.
请坐 那个放地上就行
Have a seat. Just, throw that on the floor.
能再见到你真是太好了
It’s wonderful to see you again.
第一次见到你真是太好了
To-to meet you again for the first time.
你有儿子
I… You got a son?
-对 -他有丈夫吗
– Yes. – Does he have a husband or…
你有丈夫吗
Do you have a husband?
我曾有过 但是…
I had a husband, but…
既在这工作又要及时回家做饭太难了
It’s hard to do this job and make it home in time for dinner.
好 好
Good. Good.
我们都要做出选择 是不是
We all make choices, right?
是的
Yes, we do.
-教授 -什么
– Professor. – Yes?
对 我…我们希望
Yes. I was… we were hoping that
你能告诉我们昨天埃及发生了什么
you would tell us about what happened yesterday in Egypt.
恐怕那是机密
I’m afraid that’s classified information.
我不想无礼 但是…
And, I don’t mean to be rude, but…
你们是怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
我有五级权限

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章雄狮
下一篇文章瑞士军刀男
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!