Hear me, inhabitants of this world.
-怎么回事 -这是条讯息
– What is this? – This is a message.
好像是教授
I think it’s the Professor.
给所有男人 女人和变种人的讯息
A message to every man, woman and mutant.
你们已经迷失
You have lost your way.
你们已经迷失
You have lost your way.
但现在我回来了
But I have returned.
但现在我回来了
But I have returned.
觉醒之日 到了
The day of reckoning, it is here.
你们所有的大楼
All your buildings…
你们所有的大楼 庙宇
All your buildings and temples…
都将坍落
…will fall.
新时代的黎明即将来临
The dawn of a new era will emerge.
因为你们对此
For there is nothing you can do…
-琴 -无能为力
– Jean. – …to stop what is coming.
琴 如果你能听到 认真听我的声音
Jean, if you can hear me, focus on my voice.
在开罗 找我们
Cairo. Find us.
琴 找我们 在开罗 找我们
Jean, find us. Cairo. Find us.
-琴 -我给出这条讯息只有一个目的
-Jean. – This message is for one reason alone.
那就是告诉所有强者
To tell the strongest among you…
拥有强大力量的人们
Those with the greatest power.
地球属于你们
This earth will be yours.
拥有强大力量的人们
Those with the greatest power.
请保护弱者
Protect those without.
这是我给世界的讯息
That’s my message to the world.
是查尔斯 没用脑波增幅器
That was Charles doing that without Cerebro.
长官 那是什么声音
Sir, what was that voice?
我认得那个声音
I know that voice.
是泽维尔吧 到底怎么回事
It’s Xavier, isn’t it? What’s going on?
-我们不知道 -我们不知道 伙计
– We don’t know! – We don’t know, bro!
他跟我说话了
He just spoke to me.
我觉得他跟所有人都说了
I think he spoke to everyone.
我也听到了
I can hear him too.
不是 他给了我一条隐藏讯息
No, no. He just sent me a hidden message.
一条他知道只有我能听到的讯息
One he knew only I would hear.
我知道他们在哪了
I know where they are.
有人开火 在哪里
Shots fired! Where’s it coming from?
6区有入侵者
I have intruders in quad 6.
派个保安小队去干掉他们
Send a security team and take them out.
发电机 值得一试
The generator. It’s worth a shot.
科特
Kurt?
里面好像有什么动物
There’s some kind of animal in there.
不是动物
It’s no animal.
是个人
It’s a man.
他是谁
Who is he?
他的一部分被夺走了
A part of himself has been taken away.
什么意思
What do you mean?
意思是 他们把他变成了
I mean, they turned him into…
某种武器
…some kind of weapon.
C3 报告 人找到了吗
Charlie 3, report. Did you find them?
关掉
Turn it down.
开火
Fire!
X武器脱逃 重复
Weapon X is loose. I repeat.
X武器脱逃
Weapon X is loose.
重复 X武器脱逃
I repeat. Weapon X is loose.
你确定那不是动物吗
You sure he’s not an animal?
-他在中♥央♥大厅 -接近目标 5区
– He’s in the central halls. – Engaging target, Sector 5.
无法阻挡
We can’t stop h… !
-他们在干什么 -怎么回事
– What are they doing? – What’s going on?
黑屏了
I just lost the feed.
到底怎么回事
What’s going on here?
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.

Move!
-不许动 -别 等等
-Stay where you are! – No, wait.
站住
Stop!
斯考特 等等
Scott, wait.
我能帮你
I can help you.

Jean.
罗根 罗根
Logan. Logan.
你对他做了什么
What did you do to him?
我找到了他过去的一部分还给了他
I found a piece of his past and gave it back to him.
是我能找到的不多的记忆
Just a few memories I could reach.
也希望这是我们关于他最后的记忆
I hope that’s the last we’d seen of that guy.
科特
Kurt.
-什么 -什么
– What? – What?
离…远点
Stay away from the…
离什么远点
The what?
门 离门远…
Th… door… Stay away from the…
-离门远点 -是门 门
– Get away from the door! – The door! The door!
数到三 一
On three. One.

Two.
我们知道教授在哪了
We know where the Professor is.
我想我们或许有办法离开这里
I think we might have a way out of here.
你们倒没闲着啊
Well, you’ve been busy.
我们 有个帮手
We had a… a little help.
快走
Let’s go.
-小心 -天哪
– Watch out! – Jesus!
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
这边
This way.
这里本应该是宇宙的中心
This was meant to be the center of the universe
但他们背叛了我
before I was betrayed.
现在 这里将成为中心
Now. It will be.
真棒
Nice.
汉克 你觉得你能操作这玩意吗
Hey, Hank. Do you think you can fly this thing?
嗯 我可以琢磨出来
Yeah, I can figure it out.
大伙儿
Hey, guys.
飞行服
Flight suits.
战斗机都有了
You got your warplane.
我们去战斗吧
Let’s go to war.
一件礼物…
A gift…
来自逝去的昔日
From the past you left behind.
也来自前方的未来
And the future that lies ahead.
你 将向下探索 我的孩子
You, will reach down, my son,
深入地底
deep into the Earth.
将他们所建造的一切从地上拔除
Rip everything they built from the ground.
把这个世界清扫干净
Wipe clean this world.
然后我们将带领那些幸存的
And we will lead those that survived
进入一个更好的世界
into a better one.
那我呢
And me?
在这场疯狂中有我的角色吗
Am I to play a role in this madness?
你的角色是最最重要的
You have the most important role of all.
你当时害怕吗
Were you scared?
在华府的那天 你害怕吗
That day in DC, were you scared?

No.
但我第一次出任务时很害怕
But I was scared on my first mission.
当时我和朋友们也在一架像这样的飞机上
I was on a plane like this with my friends.
跟你们差不多大
About your age.
我们称自己为”X战警”
We called ourselves the X-Men.
你哥哥当时也在
Your brother was there.
我们叫他”冲击波”
We used to call him Havoc.
他挺闹腾的 但…
He was a real handful, but…
一旦到了紧要关头 他非常勇敢
When it came down to it, he was very brave.
其他和你一起出任务的孩子们呢
What happened to the rest of the kids that went with you?
X战警们
The X-Men.
只剩下汉克和我了
Hank and I are the only ones left.
我没能救下其他人
I couldn’t save the rest of them.
我告诉过你们了 我不是英雄
I told you, I’m not a hero.
你在我们眼里就是英雄
Well, you’re a hero to us.
那天在电视里看到你 改变了我的人生
Seeing you that day on TV changed my life.
我也是
Mine too.
还有我

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章雄狮
下一篇文章瑞士军刀男
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!