Ok guys, here we go, here we go.
好了 伙计们 现在开始
One, two…
1 2…
One, two, three…
1 2 3…
I’ll be right with you.
马上就好
So, Cameron. Here you go.
那么 卡梅伦 拿好
Nine schools in 10 years. My, my. Army brat?
10年内换了9所学校 哇塞 你这个童子军
Yeah. My dad is… That’s enough.
是的 我爸爸… 够了 不用解释了
I’m sure you won’t find Padua any different than your old schools.
你会发现帕多瓦和你以前的学校没啥两样
Same little ass-wipe shit-for-brains everywhere.
到处都有那些小混♥蛋♥
Excuse me? Did you just say…Am I in the right office?
对不起 你刚才说…我是不是走错地方了
Not anymore, you’re not. I’ve got deviants to see and a novel to finish.
没走错 我刚才可能有些不正常 我还有一篇小说要写
Now, scoot. Scoot!
你现在可以走了 解散
Okay.
好的
Thanks. Thanks a lot.
谢谢 非常感谢
Patrick Verona.
帕特里克·维罗纳
I see we’re making our visits a weekly ritual.
我看我们每周都要例行会面一次
Only so we can have these moments together. Should I hit the lights?
只有这样我们才能在一起嘛 要我关灯吗
Oh, very clever, kangaroo boy.
聪明的袋鼠帅哥
Says here you exposed yourself in the cafeteria?
有人说你在餐厅露出你的家伙?
I was joking with the lunch lady. It was a bratwurst.
我只是和服务员开个玩笑 那只是个香肠
Bratwurst?
香肠?
Aren’t we the optimist?
我们在开玩笑吗?
Next time, keep it in your pouch, okay?
下一次 把它看紧在你的袋子里 懂不
Scoot!
解散!
Hello! Michael Eckman. I’m supposed to show you around.
你好 我是麦克尔 我带你去看看新的环境
Oh, hi. Thank God. You know…
你好 谢天谢地 你知道…
Normally they send down one of those audio visual geeks.
通常他们会派一个奇怪搞笑的人来的
No, I do. I know what you mean.
是的 我就是 我知道你的意思
Hey, Michael, where should I put those slides?
麦克尔 我该把这些幻灯片放在哪里?
Michael? So…Cameron.
麦克尔? 所以…卡梅伦
Here’s the breakdown. Over there, we’ve got your basic beautiful people.
我这儿有个名单 那些是你将要打交道的人
Now listen. Unless they talk to you first, don’t bother.
听着 除非他们先与你谈话 否则不要烦他们
Wait. Is that your rule or theirs? Watch. Hey, there.
等一下 这是你的规矩还是他们的规矩 看 那里
Eat me. You see that?
啃我 你看到了吗?
To the left, we have the coffee kids.
左边是咖啡小子
That was Costa Rican, butthead! Very edgy.
那是哥斯达黎加人! 非常易怒
Don’t make any sudden movements around them.
在他们的周围不要有突然的举动
These delusionals are your white Rastas.
这些是白种塔法里教教♥徒♥
They’re big Marley fans. They think they’re black.
他们是玛列的狂热的信徒 他们认为自己是黑种人
Semipolitical, but mostly… Smoke a lot of weed?
多数有政♥治♥信仰 但大多数… 都抽大♥麻♥
Yeah. These guys… Wait, wait. Let me guess. Cowboys?
这些家伙… 等一下 我猜是牛仔?
Yeah, but the closest they’ve come to a cow is McDonald’s.
是的 不过他们只在最近的麦当劳看过牛
McDonald’s.
麦当劳
These are your future Mvys. We’re all Ivy League accepted.
这些是将来的工商管理硕士们 我们都是被名牌大学承认的
Yuppie greed is back, my friend.
雅皮士又回来了
Hey, guys, how you doin’? Close it, Bogey!
伙计们 大家好么 住口 怪胎
Yesterday, I was their god. What happened?
昨天 我还是他们的上帝 发生了什么事?
Bogey Lozenstein started a rumor that I…
宝鸡·洛文斯丹 散布谣言说我…
That I buy my Izods at an outlet mall.
在折扣店买♥♥了我的那啥
So they kicked you out? Hostile takeover. But don’t worry.
所以他们把你赶出来了 现在他们都不喜欢我 但不用担心
He’ll pay. Now, over here… Oh, my God.
他们会付出代价的 现在… 我的天
What group is she in? The “don’t even think about it” group.
她参加了什么团体 在”想都别想”社团里
That’s Bianca Stratford. She’s a sophomore.
比安卡·斯特拉特福德 她是2年级
I burn, I pine, I perish.
我燃烧 我憔悴 我枯萎
Of course you do. You know, she’s beautiful and deep.
当然你会这样 你知道 她既美丽又有深度
I’m sure.
我知道
Yeah, but see, there’s a difference between like and love.
是的 但是你要明白 喜欢和爱是两回事
Because I like my Skechers, but I love my Prada backpack.
我喜欢我的Skechers鞋 但是我爱我的Prada背包
But I love my Skechers.
但是我爱我的Skechers鞋
That’s because you don’t have a Prada backpack.
那是因为你没有Prada背包
Listen, forget her. Incredibly uptight father.
听着 别惹她 她的父亲特别难搞
And it’s a widely known fact that
大家都知道
the Stratford sisters aren’t allowed to date.
她父亲不允许她们姐妹与男生约会
Yeah.
这样啊
Whatever.
是又怎样
Okay, then. What did everyone think of the Sun Also Rises?
好 那么大家认为[太阳照常升起]怎么样
I loved it. He’s so romantic.
我喜欢它 他很浪漫
Romantic? Hemingway?
浪漫? 你说海明威浪漫?
He was an abusive, alcoholic misogynist who squandered half his life
这个口出污言 憎恨女人的酒鬼浪费了下半生
hanging around Picasso trying to nail his leftovers.
在毕加索周围转悠想捡点残羹剩饭
As opposed to a bitter, self-righteous hag who has no friends?
正好般配那个自大孤单的丑女
Pipe down, Chachi.
安静 查其
I guess in this society, being male and an asshole
这年头 像你这样的雄性混♥蛋♥
makes you worthy of our time.
倒是给我们带来不少乐趣
What about Sylvia Plath,
西尔维亚又怎么样
or Charlotte Bronte or Simone de Beauvoir?
还有夏洛特或者西蒙?
What’d I miss?
我错过了什么?
The oppressive patriarchal values that dictate our education.
家长灌输式的沉闷教育
Good.
那就好
Hey, hey! Mr. Morgan.
喂 摩根先生
Is there any chance we could get Kat to take her Midol
我们可以让凯特
before she comes to class?
在上课前就发泄完吗?
Someday you’re gonna get bitch-slapped,
如果有一天 你被哪个家伙狂揍一顿
and I’m not gonna do a thing to stop it.
我可不管你
And, Kat, I want to thank you for your point of view.
凯特 谢谢你的发言
I know how difficult it must be for you to overcome all those years
我知道你这些年来承受这些所谓的
of upper-middle class suburban oppression.
中产阶级的偏见肯定是付出了很大的代价
Must be tough.
你很坚强
But the next time you storm the P.T.A.,crusading for better lunch meat,
但下次当你们为了更好的伙食或你们白种女孩抱怨的其他事
or whatever it is you white girls complain about,
而怒骂教师联合会的时候
ask them why they can’t buy a book written by a black man!
请质问他们为什么不买♥♥黑人写的书!
That’s right, mon! Don’t even get me started on you two.
对 老大! 别让我看到你们俩
Anything else?
还有什么?
Yeah, go to the office. You’re pissing me off.
是的 到办公室去 你惹恼了我
What? Mr. Morgan… Later!
什么? 摩根先生… 呆会再说!
Undulating with desire,
心里充满渴望
Adrienne removes her red…
阿德里安娜 脱掉她红色的…
Crimson cape
深红色的披肩
at the sight of Reginald’s stiff and…
当看到雷金纳德的坚硬…
Judith!
朱迪思!
What’s another word for “engorged”?
还有什么别的字来表示”肿胀的”?
I’ll look it up.
我来给你查一下
Okay.
好的
Swollen. Turgid. Tumescent?
膨胀 肿胀
Perfect.
很好
So, I hear you were terrorizing Mr. Morgan’s class again.
我听说你又在摩根先生的课上捣乱了
Expressing my opinion is not a terrorist action.
表达自己的观点不算是捣乱行为
The way you expressed your opinion to Bobby Ridgezay?
就像你表示对博比的观点那样?
By the way, his testicle retrieval operation went quite well,
事实上 他的睾丸修复手术做的很好
in case you’re interested.
如果你感兴趣的话
I still maintain that he kicked himself in the balls.
我还是主张他踢在自己的睾丸上
The point is, Kat…
关键是 凯特…
Cat.
猫咪
People perceive you as somewhat…
人们称你为…
Tempestuous?
狂暴的?
“Heinous bitch” is the term used most often.
他们更常称你为”可恶的母狗”
You might want to work on that.
你可能想继续证明这个
Thank you.
谢谢
As always, thank you for your excellent guidance.
像以前一样 谢谢你给我很棒的建议
I’ll let you get back to Reginald’s quivering member.
那你就继续回到雷金纳德颤抖的阴♥茎♥
“Quivering member.” I like that.
“颤抖的阴♥茎♥” 我喜欢这个词
Virgin alert. Your favorite.
处♥女♥来了 你的最爱
Lookin’ good, ladies.
很正点
Oh, she’s out of reach, even for you.
没人能搞到他 即使是你
No one’s out of reach for me. You wanna put money on that?
没人能逃出我的手掌 你想打赌吗
Money, I’ve got.
打赌 那你输定了
This I’m gonna do for fun.
那我就逗她来玩玩
Who’s that guy? That’s Joey Donner.
那个家伙是谁? 他是乔依·唐纳
He’s a jerk off, and a model.
他是个混♥蛋♥ 做模特的
He’s a model? A model.
他是个模特? 是的 是个模特

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!