Now, I have gathered a group of guys, couldn’t be more perfect.
现在 我召集了一帮家伙 最棒的家伙
Padua’s finest.
帕多瓦大学最棒的家伙
Hi. How you doin’?
你们好
Would any of you be interested in dating Katarina Stratford?
有人有兴趣与凯特·斯特拉特福德约会吗
I’ve never been that ripped.
我还从来没醉到那样程度
Maybe if we were the last two people alive,
当地球上只剩下我们两个
and there were no sheep.
而且并没有母羊可以考虑的话
Are there sheep?
有母羊吗?
Did I or did I not tell you it was pointless?
难道我没告诉过你那是无意义的吗
No one will go out with her.
没有任何人会和她约会
Hey, hey, what about him?
他怎么样?
Him? No, don’t…Don’t look at him, okay?
他? 不 别…别看他 好吗?
He’s a criminal. I heard he lit a state trooper on fire.
他是个罪犯 我听说他火烧警♥察♥
He just did a year in San Quentin. Well, at least he’s horny.
他在监狱呆过一年 但是他很有个性
I’m serious, man. He’s whacked.
我是认真的 伙计 他很危险
He sold his own liver on the black market for a new set of speakers.
他在黑市上卖♥♥掉自己的肝脏 就为了买♥♥一套音响
He’s our guy.
就选他
Hi. How you doin’?
你好
Listen, I…
听着 我…
Okay. Later, then.
好 那就等一会
How do we get him to date Kat?
我们怎么让他去约会凯特?
I don’t know.
我不知道
I mean, we could pay him,
我的意思 我们可以付他钱
but we don’t have any money.
但我们没钱
Yeah, well, what we need is a backer.
那么 我们需要一个支持者
What’s that? Someone with money who’s stupid.
什么意思 一个有钱的笨蛋
Is that a peach Fruit Roll-Up? Because you don’t see many…
你画的是桃子吗? 因为你没有看到一些…
Oh, okay. Yeah. All right.
好的 好的
Are you lost? No.
你迷路了吗? 没有
Actually, I just came by to chat.
事实上 我来和你们聊天
We don’t chat. Well, actually, I thought
我们没有在聊天 事实上 我想
that I’d run an idea by you, just to see if you’re interested.
我刚好有个主意 不知道你是否有兴趣
I’m not. Well, hear me out.
我没有兴趣 听我把话说完
Now, you want Bianca, right?
现在 你想泡 比安卡 对不对?
But she can’t go out with you because her sister
但她不能和你出去 因为她姐姐
is this insane head case, and no one will go out with her, right?
脑子有病 并且没人愿意泡她 对不对?
Does this conversation have a purpose?
你说这话有啥目的
What I think you need to do,
我认为你应该去做的是
is you need to hire a guy who’ll go out with her.
去雇一个家伙去泡她
Someone who doesn’t scare so easily.
一个不容易被吓倒的家伙
That guy?
那个家伙?
I heard he ate a live duck once. Everything but the beak and feet.
听说他有次活生生地吃掉了一只鸭子 就剩下鸭嘴和鸭爪
Clearly, he’s a solid investment.
很显然 他很值得你去投资
What’s in it for you? Hey.
对你有何好处 拜托
I’m walking down the hall and I say hello to you, you say hello to me.
我希望我们和好 大家见面能够打个招呼
Yeah, yeah, I get it. You’re cool by association.
好 我明白了 你是个好参谋
I’ll think about it.
我会考虑的
We’re done now. Yeah.
我们就这么决定了 好
What are you doing getting him involved?
你是怎么让他上圈套的?
Relax, now. Relax.
放松 现在 别紧张
We let him pretend he’s calling the shots.
我们让他认为他是主角
While he’s busy setting things up, you have time with Bianca.
当他在忙活这事的时候 你就有时间去泡比安卡
That is a good idea. All right.
好主意 厉害
I have a dick on my face, don’t I?
有个鸡♥巴♥在我脸上 对不对?
Now, remember, guys,
现在 伙计们 记住了
grip it and rip it.
握紧 然后全速击出
Hey. How you doin’?
你好
I had some great duck last night.
昨晚 我抓到很多鸭子
Do I know you?
我认识你吗?
You see that girl?
看到那个女孩了吗?
Yeah. That’s Kat Stratford.
是的 那是凯特·斯特拉特福德
I want you to go out with her.
我想你去泡她
Yeah, sure, Sparky.
是吗 有意思
Look, I can’t take out her sister until Kat starts dating.
如果凯特不去约会 我就别想泡她妹妹
You see, their dad’s whacked out. He’s got this rule where the girls…
她们父亲是个老顽固 他给女儿定了这规定…
That’s a touching story. It really is. Not my problem.
真是个动人的故事 真动人 但不关我事
Would you be willing to make it your problem
你愿意把它作为你的事情吗
if I provide generous compensation?
如果我给你很高的补偿?
You’re gonna pay me to take out some chick?
你付钱让我去泡妞?
How much? Twenty bucks.
多少钱? 20块
Fine, 30.
那就 30块
Well, let’s think about this.
好 来让我们算一下
We go to the movies, that’s 1 5 bucks.
我们去电影院 要花15块
We get popcorn, that’s 53.
我们去吃爆米花 要花53块
And she’ll want Raisinets, right?
她还会想吃葡萄干 对不对?
So, we’re looking at 75 bucks.
那么 我们至少需要75块
This isn’t a negotiation. Take it or leave it, Trailer Park.
不要讨价还价 要就去 不要就拉倒
Fifty bucks and we got a deal, Fabio.
50块 就这么定了
Great practice, everybody.
练的好 伙计们
Good hustle, Stratford. Thanks, Mr. Chapin.
跑得不错 斯特拉特福德 谢谢 查品先生
Hey there, girlie. How you doin’?
姑娘 你好吗?
Sweating like a pig, actually. And yourself?
事实上 大汗淋漓像只猪 你呢?
Now, there’s a way to get a guy’s attention, huh?
你总是能吸引男孩的目光 嗯?
My mission in life.
这是我的人生意义
But obviously, I struck your fancy, so, you see, it worked.
但是很显然 我激发了你的想象力 所以你看很有效果
The world makes sense again.
这个世界又变得有意义了
Pick you up on Friday, then. Oh, right. Friday.
那么周五我来接你 好 星期五
Well, the night I take you places you’ve never been before.
到时 我会带你到你从未去过的地方
Like where? The 7-Eleven on Broadway?
比如像什么地方? 百老汇大街7-11?
Do you even know my name, screw boy?
你知道我的名字吗 醉哥?
I know a lot more than you think.
我知道的 比你想象的要多
Doubtful. Very doubtful.
值得怀疑 非常值得怀疑
We are screwed.
我们完了
Hey, I don’t want to hear that defeatist attitude.
我不想听这种悲观的话
I want to hear you upbeat. We’re screwed!
我想听你乐观的话 我们完了!
There you go. Hey, Coach Chapin!
又来了 查品教练!
Run, Bogey!
快跑 宝鸡!
Have you ever considered a new look?
你难道不想换一个面貌吗?
I mean, seriously. You could have some definite potential
我是认真和你说 你有无尽的潜力
buried under all this hostility.
但是被你的敌意掩盖了
I’m not hostile. I’m annoyed.
我并没有充满敌意 我是被惹恼了
Why don’t you try being nice?
为什么你不能试着好处一些呢?
People wouldn’t know what to think.
人们并不知道你是什么样的人
You forget, I don’t care what people think.
不用说了 我并不在意别人怎么想
Yes, you do.
不 你在意
No, I don’t.
不 我不在意
You don’t always have to be who they want you to be, you know.
你完全可以我行我素的
I happen to like being adored, thank you.
我碰巧想让别人拜倒在我的裙下 谢谢
Where’d you get the pearls?
这个珍珠项链是哪里来的?
They’re Mom’s.
它们是妈妈的
And you’ve been what, hiding them for three years?
什么 你收了3年?
No. Daddy found them in a drawer last week.
不是 爸爸上周在抽屉里发现的
So you’re just gonna start wearing them now?
那么 你现在就带上它了?
It’s not like she’s coming back to claim them!
好像妈妈并没有回来说啊
Besides, they look good on me.
另外 我戴上它很好看
Trust me. They don’t.
相信我 它们并不配你
Nice ride. Vintage fenders.
很漂亮的车子 很好的挡泥板
Are you following me?
你在跟踪我吗?
I was in the Laundromat. I saw your car. I came over to say hi.
我刚在自助洗衣店 看到你车子 就过来和你打个招呼
Not a big talker, huh? Depends on the topic.
不喜欢讲话? 要看什么话题
My fenders don’t really whip me into a verbal frenzy.
挡泥板并不能让我成为一个喋喋不休的人
You’re not afraid of me, are you? Why would I be afraid of you?
你并不怕我 对不对? 为什么我要怕你?
Well, most people are. Well, I’m not.
因为许多人怕我 我可不怕你
Well, maybe you’re not afraid of me,
可能你不怕我
but I’m sure you’ve thought about me naked.
但我肯定你想看我的裸体
Am I that transparent?
你是我肚子里的虫子?
I want you, I need you. Oh, baby, oh, baby.
我要你 我需要你 宝贝 宝贝
What is it, asshole day?
我靠 今天是”混♥蛋♥”日吗?
Do you mind? Not at all.
你介意吗? 不介意
You bitch!
你这个婊♥子♥!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!