Home 喜剧电影 爱情限时恋未尽(2014)

爱情限时恋未尽(2014)

0
爱情限时恋未尽(2014)

也许 如果我们再多相处些日子
Maybe…if we had had more time
我就会发现你身上有些东西
I would have found something about you
是我不喜欢甚至难以忍♥受的
I didn’t like, really couldn’t stand
真希望我现在就能发现
which would be very useful right now.
但是我对此深表怀疑
But I doubt it.
人们都说没有爱情是完美的
They say that no love is perfect.
但是 那是因为他们没有遇见你
But then, they never met you.
爱丽儿
Arielle.
-我来帮您 -不用了 没事
-Let me help. -No, it’s okay.
但是你能帮我一个忙吗
But if I may impose for a favor?
您说
Sir.
皮尔庞特夫人周五来这吃午餐的时候
Please give this to Madam Pierpont
麻烦你把这个转交给她
when she comes for lunch on Friday.
没问题 先生
Certainly, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
我按照她说的做了
I did as she asked.
我没有试着去联♥系♥她
I didn’t try to contact her.
我远离有关她的一切
I stayed out of her neighborhood.
我再也没去过圣瑞吉斯酒店
I never returned to the St. Regis.
如果我要经过酒店附近
If my route was to take me near it
我会多走过几个街区绕开它
I would go a couple of blocks out of my way.

Yes?
是我 简
It’s just me. Jane.
她还好吗
How is she?
我不知道
I have no idea.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我和瓦莱里分手了
I ended it with Valery.
为什么
Why?
因为现在变得有些伤感了
Because there is a certain sadness to it now.
因为待在他和她的周围
Because being around him and around her
像是在背叛我们之间的友谊
feels like I’m betraying my friendship with you.
不会的 我们已经结束了
You’re not. Not anymore.
还因为
And because…
该逝去的总会逝去
the future has a way of arriving
不管你愿不愿意
whether you want it to or not.
吃点东西吧
Eat something.
少抽烟
Smoke less.
有时间打给我 我们去看电影
Call me. We’ll go to the movies.
看部美国大♥片♥
Something from a big American studio.
你在开心的时候想写的东西越少
As little as you want to write when you’re happy
你在伤心的时候要写的就会越多
that’s how much you have to write when you’re miserable.
你的情感总得有个归处
Your passions have to go somewhere
而这是唯一一个可以安置它的地方
and this is the only place left.
你经受的痛苦总是有好处的
Your suffering has to be good for something.
我没有资格去评论这些字是否值回书钱
It’s not for me to say if the words were worth the price.
你在干什么 我们要去哪
What are you doing? Where are we going?
再等一会儿
Just wait a minute.
笑一笑 你这个笨蛋 笑一笑
Smile, you asshole. Smile.
快来 快来啊 我们去庆祝
Come on. Come on, we’re celebrating.
数千年以前
Thousands of years ago
有人提出无常的理念
somebody came up with the notion of impermanence.
关于美的理念 以及改变的必然性
Of the beauty and inevitability of change.
我很确信他们是刚被甩才会这么说
I’m pretty sure they had just been dumped.
很长一段时间我都在思考回忆的价值何在
I had a long time to consider the value of memory.
以及关于有些事情不能天长地久
And the idea that just because something doesn’t last forever
不代表它的意义就不重要了的观点
doesn’t mean its worth is diminished.
或许这只是个比较合理的说法
Maybe it was just a rationalization.
这对于灵魂来说 要比怀念过去没有做过的事情更容易
Easier on the soul than mourning what might have been.
毕竟人的一生只有一次
A life unlived.
坦白讲我真不知道
I honestly don’t know.
但是我选择去相信回忆
But I chose to believe in memory.
我选择去相信她
I chose to believe in her.
我选择去相信我们之间的约定从未被打破
I chose to believe that the bond was never broken
我们把对方放在了心里
and that we carried each other in our hearts.
作为一个独特的神秘女人
As a secret singularity.
她使我成为了一个作家
She made me a writer.
她使我成为了一个男人
She made me a man.
世上还有其他形式的爱 甚至更伟大的爱
There would be other loves, even great loves.
但是她是对的
But she was right.
正是分开才使我们的爱变得美好
Only one remained perfect.
我有个好消息
I’m gonna get a kick out of that.
卡萝尔跟我说
Carol tells me that she’s
她决定要去休假
she’s deciding to take her work vacation.
当然她是有假期的啦 她当然有
Which she has. Of course she has.
这样一来 我从未感到真正的孤单
And as a result, it never quite left me alone.
就好像 你必须试着
…like, you have to try…
我在想这份爱对她来说是否也一样美好
I wondered if it remained perfect for her as well.
或者这只是我的一厢情愿
Or if I was just holding onto an idea.
有一些问题注定无解
Some questions have to go unanswered.
但是在纽约 二十英尺之内你一定能
But in New York, you’re never more than 20 feet away
遇见一个你认识的人
from someone you know
或你命中注定会遇见的人
or someone you were meant to know.
-嗨 -嗨
– Hi. -Hi.
-布莱恩 见到你真好 -瓦莱里 你还好吗
– Brian, lovely to see you. – Valery, how are you?
-很高兴见到你 -这是姬娃
– Nice to see you. – This is Kiva.
-你好啊 -你好 我是瓦莱里
– How are you? – Hello, I’m Valery.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
– Nice to meet you. – And you.
-很高兴见到你 -马克
– Very nice to meet you. – Marc.
还有我们的孩子 马克和伊洛蒂
And our children, Marc and Elodie.
这是
And?
-这是查理·布洛姆 -嗨 查理
– This is Chrlie Bloom. – Hi, Charlie.
你好呀 查理
Hello, Charlie.
-他两岁了对吗 -嗯 他两岁了
– He’s two, right? – Yeah, he’s — he is two.
还不怎么会说话呢
Not talking much yet.
我喜欢《美人鱼》这本书
I loved “The Mermaid.”
噢是啊 我也是 不得不说 你所有的书我都很喜欢
Oh, yes, so did I. And I must say, all of your books.
是的 我们全家都是你的忠实读者呢
Yes, we read you religiously in our home.
谢谢 听你这么说我很高兴
Thank you. I’m very glad about that.
和我说说 简还好吗
Tell me, how — how is Jane?
简过得很好
Jane is brilliant.
简就是那样
Jane is Jane.
她结婚了
She is married.
她认识了一个很优秀的男人 一个大提琴演奏家
She met a very good guy, a cellist.
他们有一个儿子
And they have a son.
噢 这太好了
Oh, that’s wonderful.
告诉我 布洛姆夫人 除了是这个漂亮的小孩
And tell me, Mrs. Bloom, apart from being the mother
的妈妈外
of this beautiful…
布莱恩
Brian.
照顾好自己 再见
Take care. Bye-bye.
很高兴见到你们
So nice to meet you.
再见
Bye.
我不知道我是否还会再见到她
I don’t know if I’ll ever see her again.
我不知道这是件好事
I don’t know if that’s a good thing
还是件坏事
or a bad one.
但是我可以向你保证的是
But I will promise you this.
你最爱的故事 无论它是什么样的
Your favorite story, whatever it might be
都只为一人而写
was written for one reader.