Home 喜剧电影 爱情限时恋未尽(2014)

爱情限时恋未尽(2014)

0
爱情限时恋未尽(2014)

这是 一艘船 一艘很漂亮的船
It’s a…boat. A nice boat.
在漂亮的海滩边 而且阳光明媚
It’s near a beautiful beach and it’s…sunny.
船上有任何生命吗
Is there any life on that boat?
-没有 -生命的对立面是什么 -死亡 但是
– No. – And what is the opposite of life? – Death,but…
这就像是中子弹爆♥炸♥了一样
It’s like a neutron bomb went off.
或许他们只是藏在甲板下面
Maybe they’re just below decks.
而且不仅仅是这幅画
And it’s not just this painting.
看看这幅 哼
Look at this one. Ha!
-这幅画里面有人啊 -都是死人
-This one has people in it. – Dead people.
他们还活着啊
They’re alive.
事实并非如此 仔细看那个男人
Not really. Look at that man.
他还活着吗
Is he alive?
再看看那个冷饮售货员 能看到任何生机吗
And the soda jerk? Is that any kind of life?
还有那个妓♥女♥
And the prostitute?
拜托 她不是妓♥女♥
Okay, she’s not a prostitute.
你到底和妓♥女♥有什么过节
What is it with you and prostitutes?
那她是谁呢
What is she then?
她是
She’s..
我不知道 也许是一名美容师
I don’t know, she’s a beautician.
他们全都死了
They’re all dead.
还有街道对面的商店也停业了
And the store across the street is out of business.
没有人住在楼上的公♥寓♥里
And no one lives in the apartment upstairs.
住户们已经被驱逐出去 而大楼也是违章建筑
The tenants have been evicted and the building condemned.
这位霍珀应该是一个典型的
This Hopper is supposed to be the quintessential
美国画家
American painter.
如果真的是这样 那美国还真是死气沉沉
Well, if that’s true, then America is not alive.
美国如今充满生机好吗
America is alive, okay?
反倒是你的世界观有点悲观
And you have a somewhat downbeat world view.
谁说的
No, I don’t.
请证明一下
And prove it.
证明什么
Prove what?
证明当今的美国充满生机
That America is still alive.
看看四周
Look around.
在我看来 他们毫无生气 请你再证明一下
They don’t seem particularly alive to me. Prove it.
好吧
Alright.
也许你是对的 我也不知道
You may be right, I don’t know.
你的口音很好听
Your accent is beautiful.
谢谢 但你现在被爱情冲昏了头
Thank you, but you’re a man infatuated
所以你说的话都不可信
and so nothing you say can be believed.
你为什么会在纽约定居
What made you settle in New York?
我嫁给了一名在这里任职的外交官
I married a diplomat who was assigned here.
我之前也有好奇你是不是结过婚 他发生什么了吗
I mean, I wondered if you’d been married. What happened to him?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你曾经嫁的那个男人啊
The person you were married to.
曾经 我现在也是已婚状态啊
Were married to? Well, I’m married to.
他又没出什么事
Well, nothing happened to him.
他在法国领♥事♥馆♥任职
He works at the French Consulate.
离这只有几条街的距离
It’s a few blocks from here.
所以你是说 你现在是已婚吗
So — so, you’re married?
当然 不然你以为呢
Of course, what did you think?
我以为你是 单身
I thought you were…not married.
你为什么会这么想
Why would you think that?
为什么不呢
Why would I not think that?
首先 你没有戴婚戒
For one thing, you don’t wear a wedding ring.
典型的美国人 不管做什么都注重标识
So American, you need a signpost for everything
不然就完全迷失方向了
or you’ll completely lose your way.
并不是只有美国人会这样
It’s not just Americans.
许多文化中都有婚姻的象征
Many cultures have indicators of marriage.
戒指啦 穿孔啦 还有嫁妆
Rings, piercings, dots..
以避免发生这种
…designed to keep people out of exactly this sort of..
尴尬的局面
awkward situation.
你是后悔遇见我了吗
Do you wish you were not in that situation?
我们很明显是在相互追求的
Oh, so we seem to be mutually pursuing one another.
是的 所以呢
Yes, so?
所以 我
Well, I, uh..
我以为你至少会提一下吧
I would have thought you’d mention —
难道我什么都要说吗
Well, must everything be mentioned?
-你就不能读懂我的潜台词吗 -这个嘛
– Can nothing be culled from the subtext? – Well…
你难道不知道五点到七点的含义吗
Do you not understand the meaning of 5 to 7?
难道我对五点到七点的困惑表现得不够明显吗
Was my confusion about 5 to 7 somehow unclear
我以为我已经表现得非常明显了
because I thought I was very clear about my confusion.
我以为你在开玩笑
I thought you were kidding.
不 不 我是真的很困惑
No. No. I was actually confused.
那么 当我说我只在这个时间段有空的时候
And what did you think I meant when I said
你以为我是什么意思
I was only free at those hours?
我以为你的日程表安排得很满
I thought you had a very busy schedule
或者你并没有准备好与一个刚认识的人
or you were unprepared to spend the later
共度七点之后的很明显富有性暗示的时光
and definitionally sexier hour with someone you hardly knew.
噢 这是一种暗示
Oh…it was a code.
暗示
A code.
五点到七点 额 发生在这期间的关系
Un cinq a sept, uh, a 5 to 7 relationship
指的就是婚外情
is a relationship outside of marriage.
认真的 法国人真的会专门找个时间来发展婚外情吗
Seriously, the French actually block out time for that?

No.
一点到三点吃午餐 三点到五点参加电♥话♥会议
1 to 3 lunch, 3 to 5 conference call,
-五点到七点搞婚外情 -听着
– 5 to 7 commit adultery. – Look…
你还有某个时间段来打破其他戒律吗
Do you set aside time to break other commandments?
你会不会九点半有贪念 十点到中午就崇拜虚伪的偶像呢
Do you covet at 9:30? Worship false idols from 10 to noon?
这不是字面意思 而是一种表达方式
It’s not literal. It’s an expression.
它指代晚上的某个时间段
It re — refers to a time in the evening
人们的行踪在这期间可能会
where a person’s whereabouts
自然而然地变得有些难以捉摸
might naturally be a little hazy.
呵呵 我有一本非常好的法语字典
Okay, I have a very good French dictionary
里面可没有这样的解释
and that is definitely not in there.
当然不会有了
No, it wouldn’t be.
在过去
Now, back in the day
这种事情确实经常发生在五点到七点之间
such things did tend to happen from 5 to 7, I think.
而现在 这种事情无时无刻不在发生
But these days, they happen all the time
但我的丈夫和我发现
but my husband and I, we have found that…
原来的时间段就很好
the original hours work very well.
因为这个时间段让我们能够放纵自己 同时也有明显的界限
They provide a set window and…clear boundaries.
我想这点让我们显得很老套
I guess, that makes us old-fashioned.
是的 确实如此
Yes, entirely.
所以 你的丈夫也是这样吗
So, your husband does this too?
他有一个情妇 叫做简
He has a mistress. Her name is Jane.
你认识她吗
And you know her?
我有时会在社交场合中见到她
From time to time, I see her at social functions.
这个嘛 没人会炫耀这些事情
Well, nothing is ever flaunted
因此 也没有谁丢过脸
and so, no one is ever embarrassed.
大家都和谐相处
And everyone is okay with everyone.
这是我们选择的生活方式
This is how we’ve chosen to live.
终有一天 我会和她一并出现在我丈夫的葬礼上
One day, I will stand next to her at his funeral.
那一天会很快到来吗
Is that gonna be anytime soon?
我知道自己所说的听起来非常冠冕堂皇
I am sure what I’m saying sounds terribly tawdry
而且富有享乐主义色彩
and hedonistic.
是有点
A little.
然而并不是
Well, it isn’t.
我们做出的每个选择都是有原因的
We have our reasons for the choices we’ve made.
你有孩子吗
Do you have children?
两个 你要看照片吗
Two. Would you like to see pictures?
好啊
Yes.
马克七岁 伊洛蒂六岁
Marc is 7 and Elodie is 6.
-他们真漂亮 -谢谢
– They are beautiful. – Thank you.
他们就是我的生命之光
They are the lights of my life.
你对我的事情非常震惊 是吧
You’re really thrown by all this, aren’t you?
我 额 是的
I, uh, yes. Uh-huh.
可以说在我的文化环境中 婚外情不会受到严厉的谴责
I must say that in my culture it’s not judged so harshly.
好吧 可是我们现在并不在你的文化环境里
Okay, but we’re not in your culture.
而是在我的文化环境中 在这里
We’re in my culture and in my culture
如果我们不对事物加以严厉谴责
if we didn’t have things to judge harshly