Home 喜剧电影 爱情限时恋未尽(2014)

爱情限时恋未尽(2014)

0
爱情限时恋未尽(2014)

球过来的时候 你必须躲开
When it comes for you, you gotta get out of the way, you know.
好的 再来一次 别害怕球
Alright. Next pitch. Do not be afraid of the ball.
如果冲着你的头过去 就躲开
If it’s coming for your head, get out of the way.
不过除此之外 不要害怕球
But otherwise, be afraid of being afraid of the ball.
这是美国人的做法 现在冲着我的鼻子打过来
That’s the American way. Now, hit me in the nose with it.
好吗 冲着鼻子
Okay? Right in the nose.
-喔 太棒了 -哇 耶
– Oh! That was great! – Yay! Yay!
太棒了 过来
That was great! Come here.
-再把我抛到空中吧 -好的
– Throw me in the air again. – Yes!
再来三次
Three more.
还有两次
Two more.
一次
One.
-布莱恩 -怎么了
– Brian. – Yes.
我真高兴你是我妈的男朋友
I’m so glad that you’re my mother’s boyfriend.
我也是 我们非常非常开心你能加入我们家
Me too. We are very, very happy to have you in the family.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
该我打了 该我打了
My turn to bat! My turn to bat!
好的 来
Yes. Okay.
啊 给你姐姐 我们是怎么叫接球手的护具的
Uh, give your sister the — what do we call the catching gear?
-傻子的工具 -是的
– The tools of ignorance. – Exactly.
傻子的工具
The tools…of ignorance.
好了 各位 准备好了吗
Alright, guys, are you ready?
我都错过了什么呀
What have I missed?
额 我想想 你的女儿是德里克·杰特
Well, let’s see. Your daughter is Derek Jeter.
你的儿子是大卫·奥尔蒂斯
And your son is David Ortiz.
你在讲什么鬼啊
I don’t know what you’re saying to me.
算了 看看这个吧
Never mind. Just watch this.
好了
Okay.
别靠太近 很好
Don’t close that stance. Very good.
让我看见你的前臀 好吗
I wanna see your front hip, okay?
伊洛蒂 来给我们鼓鼓劲吧
Elodie, how about some infield chatter?

Oh!
你简直是太棒了
Big Papi!
我真为你感到骄傲 真心的
I’m so proud of you. I’m so proud of you.
得了六千美金不说 他们还要出版你的故事
$6000 and they publish your story.
关于狗狗的故事
The story about the dogs.
还是关于狗狗的故事
The story about the dogs.
现在你后悔之前嘲笑我了吧
Which you now regret mocking, don’t you?
不 那只证明了如果你足够有才华
No, that just proves that if you have enough talent
你随便写点东西也能糊弄人
you can write about complete bullshit and still fool people.
但是我真的为你感到骄傲
But I’m so proud of you.
-他们会举办个颁奖典礼 -还会举办颁奖典礼啊
– There is a ceremony. – There’s a ceremony?
你会来吗
Will you come?
典礼是在五点到七点之间吗
It won’t be between 5 and 7?

No.
我们可以违反规定吗
Can we break the rules?
我们不可以违反规定
We can’t break them.
我知道了
I understand.
所以我们只能在规定范围内另寻出路了
So we will just have to work within them.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我的意思是 没什么可以阻挡我
It means that no force on earth
参加那个颁奖礼
would keep me away that night.
你就要正式开启美好的新未来了
Your future is starting.
我工作最棒的地方之一就是能阅读新人写的东西
One of the best parts of my job is reading new writers
有时甚至还能出版他们写的书
and occasionally, even publishing them.
事实上 才华横溢的作家总是在不经意间出现
The fact is, talent happens when it happens
而你要用心才能发现他们
and you have to be there when it does.
今晚 我很高兴地向大家介绍
Tonight, I’m delighted to introduce
六个了不起的新人
6 extraordinary voices.
拥有无限前途的新晋作家
New writers for only a moment longer.
接下来 为了平等起见
Proceeding then in that ever-egalitarian thing
我将按字母顺序分别介绍他们
called alphabetical order.
在她的故事《库普奇诺车站》中
In her story, “Kupchino Station”
黛安·阿尔特舒勒为我们生动地勾画了
Diane Altschuler brings to life
20世纪80年代初列♥宁♥格勒市的风貌
the Leningrad of the early 1980s.
这座城市至今还有二战
A city still bearing the physical scars
遗留的痕迹
of the Second World War
而现在因总统吉米·卡特的禁粮令
and now feeling the full stifling effect
整座城市一片死气沉沉
of President Jimmy Carter’s grain embargo.
伊莱恩 一位被拒的移♥民♥者
Elainee, a refusenik
她的创作原型是作者自己的母亲
the character is based on the author’s mother
她靠微薄的收入维持生计
earns a small hourly fee standing in line
每天替一位富有的邻居排队买♥♥
on behalf of a wealthy neighbor to buy —
我感觉不是很舒服
I’m not comfortable.

Shh.
这是她的丈夫吧 她居然把丈夫带过来了
That’s the husband. She brings the husband?
-爸爸 别说了 -抱歉
– Dad, please. – I’m sorry.
但是我觉得我应该要找人撒撒气
But I feel I should get mad at somebody.
-只是我不确定要找谁 -我们晚点再谈这个吧
– Only I’m not sure who. – We’ll discuss it after.
我想说的是 不管更好还是更坏
All I’m saying is that civilization
文明社会都是夫妻建设起来的
is organized by couples… for better or worse.
我敢说 变坏的时候居多
Frequently worse, I grant you.
但这是有原因的
But there’s a reason for it
这个原因很好地解释了一切
which is that it’s not confusing.
求你别说了
I’m begging you.
你是想说你不赞同我的观点吗
Are you saying you disagree with me?
看在上帝的份上 你能不能好好见证你儿子辉煌的一刻
Would you for Christ’s sake watch your son’s finest hour?
布莱恩·布洛姆的故事《逃离贝姬》
Brian Bloom’s story, “Run From Becky”
讲述了在威斯敏斯特的
is about a forbidden liaison
两只血统纯正的小狗间的禁忌之恋
between two Westminster best-in-breeds.
一只是德国牧羊犬
One, a German Shepherd and the other
另一只则是新斯科舍猎鸭寻猎犬
a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever.
自从我上大学时我父母帮我订阅了您的杂♥志♥
I have been reading your magazine since my parents
我就一直在拜读了
got me a subscription when I went away to college.
谢谢你 我很高兴听到你这么说
That makes me very proud. Thank you.
有一张《纽约客眼中的世界》的封面
And a copy of the “New Yorker’s View Of The World”
一直挂在我们客房♥的卫生间里
cover hangs in our guest bathroom.
真特别
A lovely tribute and soon
不久后你们儿子的书也要挂在旁边啦
your son’s story will hang right beside it.
噢不 我们会把它挂在客厅里的
Oh, no. It’s gonna hang in the living room.
当然了 当然了
Of course. Of course.
但是如果照他现在的状态继续写下去
But if he keeps writing the way he is now
不久你们家就得挂满他的作品了
he’s gonna fill every wall in the house.
谢谢你的赞赏
That’s very kind.
-你真是个很棒的人呢 -谢谢你
– You are a very nice man. – Thank you.
我还以为你会比这更粗鲁些呢
I thought you were gonna be gruffer.
你难道本来不觉得他会粗暴点吗
Didn’t you think he’d be gruffer?
-我本来还想着他是个小婊砸呢 =好了
– I was expecting a real SOB. – Okay, then.
我能借用你们几分钟时间吗
Can I borrow the two of you for just one moment?
那我们先失陪了
Excuse us?
去做重要的事先吧
The all-important schmoozefest.
去吧
Go. Do.
多亏你来了
Nice save.
我想你应该要撤回我的奖了
So I assume you’ll be rescinding the award now.
什么 你以为我没父母吗
What? You think I don’t have parents?
再说了 我和你说的都是真的
Besides, everything I said to you was true.
所有获奖的故事都很精彩
All the winning stories were terrific
但至于你的嘛 我不知道
but yours carried with it, I don’t know…
可以感受到对荣华富贵的嘲讽
the tease of greatness.
你就随性书写你心中所想吧
Make of it what you will.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们还会再见的
We’ll see each other again.
天了噜
Golly?
天了噜 你是那种会说“天了噜”的人吗
Golly? You are a person who says, “Golly?”
我就是脱口而出了 我还是第一次这么说
It just came out. First time in my life.
好了 听好了 快点 靠近点
Okay. Listen, fast and close.
过来
Come here.
是这样的 我的老板就在楼上的招待会
Okay. My boss is upstairs at the reception.
他想见见你
He wants to meet you.
他读了你的故事 或至少已经读了一半了
He read your story or at least, half of it.