在三点钟见我的联络人 他叫莎乐美
Meet with an associate of mine named Salome at 3:00.
如果成交 迟些时候我会联络你
And I will contact you afterwards if we have a deal.
我说的对吧
Was I right?
看来不是
I guess not.
一批军♥火♥在边境被截获
The last shipment of guns that were seized at our border…
仍未 Sanchez报道
…have not been accounted for, Sanchez.
你们被停职了 谁志愿
You are now off that assignment. Who wants to volunteer?
你戈麦斯 你来
Okay. You, Gomez, it’s yours.
在厄尔总统的新一轮打击拜地厥集团行动时
With el presidentes new campaign against the Barillo cartel…
他们行动在最前线的地方
…their activities are being pushed into the forefront.
巨额报酬 运输 密谋政♥变♥
Large payments, deliveries, whispers of a political takeover.
我要新人 强壮而有意志力
I need new point men, strong and willing.
这就是厄尔最高指示 谁还愿意
This is a top priority of el presidente. Who wants this?
罗斯玛丽就是你
Romero, it’s yours.
如果需要再挑个助手
Pick your secondary person. A third, if you have to.
解散
That’s all. Dismissed.
我该一枪干了他
I should take his left. Nut.
你跟我们是一路的
You’re with us.
库利亚坎的人♥民♥
People of Culiacan.
我来这里是为了给你们带来和平
I’ve come here to bring you a message of peace.
在这个时刻 和平正在被一群人所威胁
Peace that at this moment is being threatened by a group of people
威胁到我们的国家
that is threatening our nation.
象阿曼多·巴利亚斯
People like Armando Barillo.
我希望你们能加入军队
I invite you to gather our forces…
为了防止我们的社会被摧毁
…in order to prevent the destruction of our unity
还有和平
…and our peace.
厄尔总统 历史告诉我们无论军队多强大
El presidente, history teaches us no matter how great your armies are…
你还是需要人♥民♥的帮助
…you will always need the favor of the inhabitants…
来控制这个地方
…to take possession of a province.
你拿什么跟拜地厥斗 他拥有库利亚坎
How can you compete with a man like Barillo? He owns Culiacan.
他得不到民众
He doesn’t own its people.
拜地厥在库利亚坎北部
Barillo purchased hundreds of homes and ranches…
买♥♥了无数房♥子和农场
…in the northern part of Culiacan.
然后把这些房♥子送给人们
And then he has turned around and given these homes to the people.
对他们来说他是英雄 他还是个杀人狂
-He’s a folk hero to them. -He’s also a mass murderer…
还是个大毒枭
…and a drug kingpin.
他扮成牺牲者博取大众的支持
He’s trying to make himself a martyr by drawing the people to his side…
但是人♥民♥能看穿他
…but the people can see through that.
象拜地厥这种人窃取了这个国家的灵魂
Men like Barillo have stolen this country’s soul.
但是我的人♥民♥终究有一天会支持正义的
But my people will stand up for what is right.
我怕他们不再是你的人♥民♥
I’m afraid they’re no longer your people, sir.
我会战斗到死
Then I will die fighting.
你愿意跟我一起
Are you with me?
直到我死
To the death.
有什么不对劲吗
What’s wrong?
所有都不对劲
Everything.
这边
This way!.

Come on, come on, come on, come on!
是谁提议的”小姐 我们要个五楼的屋子
Any suggestions, Miss “Let’s get a room on the fifth floor…
这样我们就能看日落的美景了”
…so we can see the beautiful sunset”?

Jump.
荡过去啊
Swing, swing, swing.
坚持住 你什么意思 坚持住
-Hang on! -What do you mean, hold on?
现在 松
Let go now!
给我
Give me that!
停车
Stop the bus.
停车
Stop the bus.
我要违背誓言
A vow must be broken.
原谅我
Forgive me…
将要做的
for what I am about to become.
你最后一次忏悔是什么时候 一个小时前
-When was your last confession? -An hour ago.
神甫的名字是 金沙
-And the name of your priest? -Sands.
你要完成的任务 在这封信里
Okay. You are expected to carry out your assignment to the letter–
知道了 在预定的时间地点
-Yeah, I know. -Failure to appear…
没有出现的话
…in locations at assigned times…
你就得不到需要的保护
…results in forfeit of protection, protection you will definitely need.
嗯 你会得到报酬
-Yeah. -You’ll be paid.
政♥变♥象选举一样 要花很多钱
Coup d’etats, like elections, don’t come cheap.
大把的钱撒在上面
So there’s plenty of dough floating around.
还有更多的 你会
There’s more. You will be a free man…
从马尔克斯集团甚至从总统那里 得到自♥由♥之身
…from MarQuez, the cartels, and even from the president…
虽然他并不是你最忠实的崇拜者
…who isn’t your biggest fan, let’s face it.
什么时候动手 等一下
-When do I begin? -Give me a moment.
这儿是教堂曼
It’s a church, hombre.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
你还活着
Are you still standing?
还在
Still.
拜地厥集团的人对你不好是吗
Good. Well, the Barillo cartel arent the nicest of guys, are they?
你通过考验了
However, you’ve passed the test.
你作的很好
You’re gonna do just fine.
集♥合♥你的队员 我会告诉你下步怎么做
Assemble your team, and I will call you with further instructions.
结束收线
Over and out.
我在我的地头瞎逛 墨西哥就是我的地头 我就在这儿逛
I’m just walking my beat, friend. Mexico’s my beat, I’m walking it.
我扔个东西 他们就抓着它 我把它捧上天 再看它掉下来
I throw shapes, and they catch them. I set them up and watch them fall.
约他下午五点在斗牛场见我
Have him meet me at the bullfight at 5 p.m. What?
我♥干♥嘛要那个 我♥干♥嘛要泡泡糖
Why would I want that? Why would I want bubble gum?
就这样
All right. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
这个能让我们都能过一段时间日子
Okay, this should hold the both of us over for quite a long time.
我不想再见到你
So I don’t ever want to see you again.
快滚
Fuck off.
嗨 你好
-Hi. -Hello.
中♥央♥情报局和联邦调查局在一起吃饭
The ClA sharing a meal with the FBl.
如果这不是内部合作 我不知道这是什么
Now, if that isn’t interagency cooperation, I just don’t know what is.
我已经从联邦调查局退休了 一个真正的特工不会退休
-I’m retired FBl. -A real agent never retires.
他只是休息一下
He just takes it a little easier.
我♥干♥嘛要跟你谈 你追踪阿曼多·巴利亚斯两年了
-Why are we talking? -You tracked down Armando Barillo…
从他开始经营圣安东尼奥以外的地盘
…for two years when he was running operations out of San Antonio.
飞车永远不会被抓到
Spinning wheels. It never led to an arrest.
那么 他- –
Well, he–
他实际上就坐在你后面
He is, in fact, sitting directly behind you.
我知道
I know.
他回来了 他曾经在这儿住过六年
He settled back in. He’s been living here for six years.
你无法打动我
Can’t be touched.
大多数特工一辈子都不会碰见一个顶级通缉犯
Did you know that most agents never even see a top-1 0 criminal…
你抓了两个是吗
…for their entire careers? You brought down two, didn’t you?
现在你的第三个目标就坐在你边上
And now your third is sitting in very close proximity.
还退休在吗
Now, retired or not…
确实需要考虑清楚
…that has really got to tug on the old short and curlies.
现在我只是个市民
I’m a civilian now.
不是他杀了你的朋友吗 他名字是
Didn’t he kill that agent friend of yours? What was his name…
阿丘利塔
…Archuleta?
是的
Yes.
拜地厥墨西哥身份
Barillo is a Mexican citizen.
他不可能因为在美国犯下的罪而被引渡
He cannot be extradited for crimes committed in the U.S.
你听说过格瓦拉医生吗 他为犯罪团伙工作
Do you happen to know of a Dr. Guevera? Worked for the cartel.
这个医生天天给你的朋友注射毒品
This doctor pumped your friend Archuleta full of drugs, day after day…
他们象那样折磨了他两周直到他死
…so that they could torture him for two weeks before he died.
你肯定已经知道了
You must have known that.
格瓦拉医生就在跟他吃饭
Dr. Guevera himself having dinner with your prey.
我只是奇怪他们能活到现在
I wonder what it is they’re up to now.
想想两个星期的折磨
Two weeks of torture, Jorge. Think about that.
为了你死去的朋友
For your dead friend…
为你在圣安东尼奥未了的心愿
…for the job you didn’t finish in San Antonio.
你现在还打算让他就这么溜了
Now, are you really going to let it slip away again?
我建议你尝尝我的猪肉
I’d like you to have a bite of my pork because it’s…
因为它就是一切
…the world.
现在是流浪艺人开心时刻
(Announcer) It’s Mariachi Happy Hour!
一首歌♥五披索(墨西哥货币单位)
Get your Mariachi song for 5 pesos.
一个吻二十披索
A Mariachi kiss for 20 pesos.
上♥床♥只要五十披索
And a Mariachi fuck for only 50 pesos!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!