那厄尔尼诺就是交易
So El Mariachi is the trade?
你才是
You are.
这可不该由我来做
This ain’t my line of work.
这家伙胡说八道
This guy’s all fucked up.
马尔克斯将军到了
General MarQuez is arriving!
带吉他歌♥手出来
Bring out the Mariachi!
带他到将军那儿
Bring him out to the General!
我以前没杀你 因为血流的够多的了
I didn’t kill you before. Enough blood had been shed.
但是我看现在
But. I see now…..
血又得流了
that blood will spill again.
马尔克斯将军 歌♥手不见了
General MarQuez, the Mariachi is not here.
他逃了
He escaped.
你也该逃
You too will escape.

Hey, hey, hey, hey, Lore–
怎么了
Why?
练习射击 不要再喝了
Practice shooting, not drinking.
是我们
We are on.
总统下令检查所有车辆
By order of the President, they are searching all vehicles
有无携带枪♥支♥毒品
for guns and drugs.
所有路都被封了
That fucker’s been blockading all the roads.
我们掉头走另外一条路
Take us back another way.
总统的命令
By order of the president.
他以为自己是谁
Who does this guy think he is?
想干掉我
He wants to get rid of me?
好啊
Fine.
我先干了他
I’ll get rid of him.
把他换了
Replace him, even.
然后我就消失
Then I will simply disappear.
嗨 瓦莫罗斯
Hey, vamonos, man.
不要完全麻醉
Don’t put me out completely.
让我的人在外面等着
Have my men wait outside.
拜地厥和格瓦拉医生 肯定在这座楼里面
Barillo and Dr. Guevera must already be inside the building…
从后门或者地下室进去的
…having entered through the back or basement.
他们应该进行一半了
They should be midprocedure.
联邦调查员
Federal agents.
开始行动了
This is going down now.
如果拜地厥连官方都认不出来
If Barillo wanted to look unrecognizable to authorities…
他成功了
…he succeeded.
大面♥积♥组织破坏导致 面部手术局部结束
Massive tissue loss due to an only partially-completed…
也不会致死
…facial reconstruction wasn’t necessarily the cause of death.
他们把尸体换了
They switched bodies.
拜地厥
Barillo!
联邦调查局
FBI.
他曾经也是 带他走
He was anyway. Bring him along.
听着 我自己什么都干不了
Listen, I cannot do everything by myself.
我需要有人陪我进去
I need someone to go in there with me.
不 我和我的线人失去联♥系♥了 可能死了已经
No. I lost my inside man. Probably dead.
还有库库奎 那个贪婪的家伙 背叛了我就消失了
And Cucuy, greedy turd that he is, ratted me out and has disappeared.
还有 我确定犯罪集团的人在跟踪我
Plus, I’m pretty sure the cartel is shadowing me.
现在听着 我有很多人可以去拦截马尔克斯的军队
Now, listen, I have got a swell bunch of guys intercepting Marquez’s army…
但是他们没有枪
…but they’ve got no guns.
我希望你能明白 现在没时间了
I want you to understand me. This is no time to screw the pooch…
这肯定是个大数目
…because this is supposed to be the big dance number, all right?

Hello?
喂 你们还在吗
Hello? Are you there?
好了 我快疯了
Okay, okay, I’m going to freak right out.
我要一份猪肉 还有特魁勒酒和莱姆果
I would like the puerco pibil and a tequila with lime.
听着 我需要新的号♥码
Yeah, listen, I need a new line.
这个已经泄密了
This one’s been compromised.
行吗 谢谢
Okay? Thank you.
我在飞牛等你
I’ll be waiting here at the La Vaca Volando.
那好
That’s right.
飞牛
The Flying Cow.
你没有想到吧
You really didn’t see it coming, did you?
对不起宝贝 我告诉过你 我对你的计划不感兴趣
Sorry, baby, I told you I wasn’t interested in your scheme.
太小了
Too small.
奥 是拜地厥
Oh, my Christ. Is that Barillo?
是新拜地厥 以前的拜地厥 几个小时前在手术室死了
That’s the new Barillo. The old Barillo died in surgery a few hours ago.
你替谁卖♥♥命
What kind of cartel would have you running its operation?
我是他女儿
I’m his daughter.
你监视我有段时间了
You’ve been spying on my operation for some time.
我想公平起见我还是提醒你如果你杀了我
I feel it’s only fair to warn you that killing me is crossing the line…
从这儿到关塔那摩的海兵
…and you will have every marine from here to Guantanamo Bay…
一旦知道都不会为我报仇的
…up your keister, mister. So just know that.
幸运的是 你还罪不至死
Fortunately for you, nothing you did is worth dying over.
你只是知道的太多了
You have only seen too much.
我们让他不再发生
We are going to make sure that doesn’t happen again.
再祭日
On this day of the dead,
我给你一个新生的机会
I offer you a chance for a new life.
听说会对游♥行♥有特别安排
That sounded a little extreme for a parade.
军队会从南部过来
Troops are coming up from the south.
– 谁的部队 – 埃米利亚诺·马尔克斯
-Whose? -Emiliano MarQuez.
– 我们干什么 – 我们呆在这里 这里很安全
-Well, what do we do? -We stay here. This place is fortified.
在这里防守比出去外面冒险容易的多
It’s much easier to defend this place than to chance going out in the open.
尼古拉斯 你在说什么”安全”过来
Nicholas? What are you talking about, “fortified”? Come here!
别靠近窗户 先生 让我来处理
Just stay clear of those windows, sir. You let me handle it.
我叫谢尔顿杰弗里金沙
My name is Sheldon Jeffrey Sands.
我替中♥央♥情报局做事
I work for the Central lntelligence Agency.
我把他们捧上天 再看着他们摔下来
I set them up. I watch them fall.
我住在拉维达洛卡
I’m living la vida loca.

No!
我对上次的事很抱歉 但是听着
I’m terribly sorry about your chewing gum, but listen.
我就给你这个
I will give you this…
如果你带路
…if you’ll be my eyes.
这是1美元
It’s a dollar.
我指
I meant…..

…this.
我需要你带我去市中心
I need you to take me to the center of the city.
有人跟着你吗
Is someone following you?
现在我什么都不知道 今天糟透了
It’s difficult for me to tell right now because I’m having a bad day.
你看见了
Do you see someone?
是的 他过来了
Yes, he’s getting close.
听着 你看见过这个吗
Listen, have you ever seen one of these?
你用过吗
Have you used one?
没有 因为他们坏了
Don’t ever, because they’re bad.
我要你作的是朝这个
But what I need for you to do is to aim this…
跟着我们的坏人瞄准射他的脑袋
…at the bad man who’s following us and shoot him in the head.
杀他
Kill him?
是的 上来了
Oh, yeah. Very matalo. Close?
好 开枪
Okay. Smoke him.
干了他 送他去地狱
Smoke the fucker. Just send him straight to fucking Broadway.
什么
What?
好 到这里来
Okay. Come here.
右边还是左边
Right or left?
是我的右边还是你的右边
Was that my right or your right?
错了
Wrong man.
对不起
Sorry.
看我的眼睛
Look me in the eyes…
再杀我
…and then kill me.
好样的 你现在知道想了
Good boy. Now you’re thinking.
带我去市中心 还会有更多的钱
Take me to the center of the city, where there will be even more dough.
给你
For you…
给我们的女儿
for our daughter…
给墨西哥
for Mexico.
以前我跟下面的人斗
In my past, I’d take on evil from the bottom.
现在我意识到
Now I realize…..
要从上面开始
…start at the top.
总统是个好人
The president is a good man.
我马上回来 5分钟后见
I’ll go around back. Meet me in five.
看着他
Watch him.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!