你死哪里去了
Where the hell have you been?
遥远的地方
Far away.
还是到处留情
Still fucking around?
我去找面
Let me get Fideo.
我来这儿是要拿回我的吉他
I’m here for my guitar.
这是他的末日
It’s his last night.
他们不要他了
They’re firing him.

Hey…
面是我
…Fideo, it’s me.
还在喝
-Still drinking. -Like a fish.
我们都没怎么变
I guess we haven’t changed so much.
我以为你不会为此再回来了
I didn’t think you’d ever come back for this thing.
我也这么以为的
Neither did I.
现在就动手
Are we on?
我会告诉你的
I’ll let you know. I’ll let you know.
把他弄清醒了 我们还需要他
Bring him sober. We’re gonna need him, so…
咖啡
…coffee.
许多咖啡才管用
Lots of coffee.
有时革命确实可以清理社会体制
Sometimes a revolution is exactly what’s needed to clean up the system.
一次
One…
大清洗 这是我的专业意见
…giant enema, which just so happens to be my area of expertise.
你喜欢斗牛吗
Bullfights. Bull hockey. Do you like this?
公牛被刺伤被激怒被鞭打
The bull is stabbed, prodded, beaten.
他已经受伤了 他在斗牛士面前已经疲惫不堪
The bull is wounded. The bull is tired before the matador…
在他进场的时候 赢了吗
…ever steps into the ring. Now, is that victory?
当然
Of course it is.
想知道获胜的秘诀吗
Wanna know the secret to winning?
创造体育精神
Creative sportsmanship.
也就是说
In other words…..
得有人来改变比赛结果
…one has to rig the game.
去收钱
Go collect.
厄尔总统会在祭日发表演说
El presidente is giving a speech on the Day of the Dead…
在库利亚坎
…in the town of Culiacan.
他一个人去
He’s going to be isolated…
在广场中心的建筑
…in the main edificio in the center of the plaza.
那时很容易接近他
Very easy access to him if…
如果有人能让你进去
…somebody can get you in.
正确 你就是
Right. You’re the man who can do that.
我不是总统
I am not the prince.
我是智囊而已
I am the man behind the prince.
我知道 他不是我服侍的第一个
-I see. -He’s not the first prince I’ve served…
也不是我背叛的第一个
…nor the first one that I’ve betrayed.
你够滑的 我喜欢 我试试
-You’re a good rat. I like you. -I try.
剩下的完事了给你
The rest upon completion.

-Mucho gusto. -Right. Right.
真她妈的够霉的
Every goddamn time.
你想要什么
What do you want in life?
贝利尼
Belini…..
我们一起合作多久了
…how long have you and l done business together?
很久了
A long time.
有时
And in a way…
我几乎对你有那么一点点敬意
…I kind of, almost, could have the tiniest smidgen of respect for you.
几乎是
Almost.
但是你别再给我屁话
But you need to stop farting around.
你现在究竟有没有我要的拜地厥的消息
Now, do you have the information that I need on Barillo or do you not?
我有
I have what you need.
我只是暂时享受一下高于你的快乐
I’m just enjoying this temporary position of power.
你觉得紧张了
That make you nervous?
对联邦官员隐瞒重要情报
You know that withholding vital information from a federal officer…
是重罪
…is a serious offense.
特别是当这个官员已经为此花了一大笔钱
Especially when that officer has paid handsomely for it…
会毫不犹豫把你的眼罩给撕了
…and wouldn’t think twice about ripping that patch off your eyehole…
干♥死♥你♥
…and skull-fucking you to death.
不要
No.
好了 走开
I’m fine. Go away.
好了 走开 没事了
I am fine. Go away. You’re off the hook.
让我清静点
Leave me alone.
这下就得付出你的生命了
That spill just cost you your life.
帮我一下
A little help.
好的
Okay.
我知道在你身上什么地方
I know it’s on you somewhere.
某个角落
Somewhere.
好了
All right.
挺难找的啊
Time to get messy.
还好你没把它塞在屁♥眼♥里
Well, I suppose I should thank you for not sticking it up your ass.
不过
However.
你轻一点了
You’re about a Quart low.
伙计你会为此付出代价的
You’re gonna pay for that, cop.
我的钥匙怎么打不开了 太小了
-Why doesn’t my key work anymore? -It’s too small.
往后退 我只是来送你一件礼物
-Stand back. -I just– I brought you a gift.
我只是对你生气
I’m still mad at you.
相信我 这可不容易得到
And trust me, it wasn’t easy to get. So….
过来点让我谢谢你
Come closer and I’ll thank you.
你要杀了我吗 我说靠近点
-Are you trying to give me a boner? -Closer, I said.
那个情报如何
How about that little tip-off?
保证你能抓到大鱼
Guarantees you a big arrest and an accommodation.
只是举手之劳而已
Even from your twisted little agency.
我会记住的
I’m impressed.
接下来怎么办 想听我的计划吗
-But then what? -Want to hear my plan?
要么说 要么我继续练靶
Either that or I start target practice.
我说 新总统要求清除拜地厥集团
Okay. The new president is on a quest to clear out the Barillo cartel.
拜地厥也有相应准备
And Barillo has set up a counterattack…
他们雇了马尔克斯将军
…by hiring a military general named MarQuez.
当总统视察库利亚坎的时候
He wants him to throw a coup d”etat…
他会趁机发动政♥变♥
…while the president”s visiting Culiacan.
我有人在里面作内应
Now, I have a man inside as insurance…
确保马尔克斯不会执政
…to make sure that Marquez never takes power.
最后一个问题就是拜地厥
The last piece of the puzzle…
你的情报保证会让
…is Barillo. Your tip-off assures…
拜地厥战争开始了还不知道
…that Barillo is out of the picture while the battle ensues.
在这场干净的政♥变♥以后
In the aftermath of this very healthy revolution…
我会带着2千万披索消失
…I will calmly waltz away with the 20 million pesos…
这钱本来是准备付给 马尔克斯来政♥变♥的
…that Barillo is prepared to pay Marquez for the coup.
你想我跟你一起去 你去阻止拜地厥
-You want me to go with you? -You detain Barillo…
凭你手上得到的情报 然后跟我会合
…with the information that you have, then you join me…
分享战利品
…and share the spoils.
后天晚上我们
You meet me two nights from now…
在游泳池 1点碰面
…at La Pileta, 1 0 p.m. sharp…
只要带上贵重物品
…and bring only what’s important to you.
好吧
Oh, yeah.
会有一点危险
It might get a wee bit dangerous there, sugar-butt. So….
你行吗 我行的
-Can you dig it? -I can dig it.
我要我的钥匙
I want my key back.
测试 1 2 测试
Testing. One, two. Testing.

Hello?
能听见我说话吗
Can you hear me now?
好的- – 她妈的钟
Okay– Fucking bells.
你集♥合♥好你的队员了吗
Did you assemble your team?
我准备好了
You know I did.
为什派让人跟踪我 奥 我们只是
-Why are you having me followed? -Oh, yeah, that. Let”s just call that a…
为了确保顺利
…guarantee of compliance, shall we?
因为库库奎 也
Because Cucuy also…
能保护你 保护什么 蚊子
-…provides protection. -From what? Mosquitoes?
奥 如果我是你 我不会被他打扰情绪的
Oh, gosh, I really wouldn’t mess with him if I were you…
他很容易就被惹毛
…because he’s a bit of a live wire.
你杀过他的人 对此他还耿耿于怀
And he’s not the happiest that you killed his man.
还有你的下个任务
Oh, yeah, by the way, I have your next assignment.
你是吉他歌♥手
You the Mariachis?
这是后门 记住了
This is the back entrance. Make a note of it.

Hey, hey, hey, hey.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!