Help! Someone help me!
救命啊 快来人啊
Is someone there?
有人在吗?
Oh, shit. I probably dead.
靠 我搞不好死了
You’re not dead. Who’s that?
你没死 是谁?
Who’s that?
你是谁?
It’s no point yelling me. I already tried that
瞎喊也没用 我已经试过了
Turn on the lights!
把灯打开
Wish I could.
我也想
What the fuck is going on? Where am I?
搞什么?这是哪里?
I don’t know yet.
我还不知道
What is that smell?
那是什么味道?
I don’t see a thing, asshole.
我没看到呀
Shit!
我靠
Help!
救命啊
Help! Help!
救命啊
No!

No one can hear you.
不会有人听见的
What the fuck is this? Calm down. Just calm down.
这是什么状况? 你冷静一点
Are you hurt? I don’t know. Yeah!
你有受伤吗? 我不知道 有吧
What’s your name?
你叫什么名字?
My name is very fucking confused. What’s your name? What’s going on here?
我叫莫名其妙 你呢?这是怎么回事?
My name is Lawrence Gordon. I’m a doctor.
我叫劳伦斯·戈登 我是医生
I just woke up here. Just like you.
我也是在这里醒来
Recognize that man? No.
你认得他吗? 不认得
Do you have any idea how you got here? No.
你是怎么来的? 不知道
What’s the last thing you remember? Nothing.
你记得的上一件事呢? 没什么
I went to bed in my shit-hole apartment and woke up in an actual shit-hole.
我上♥床♥睡觉 然后就沦落到这里
What about you?
你呢?
There’s not much to tell really.
没什么好说的
I was on my way home from work and I don’t remember anything else.
我下了班要回家 其他都不记得了
First dead body I’ve ever seen. Look different in real life.
我没看过死人 亲眼看差好多
They don’t move.
动也不动
From the looks of these chains…
看来
someone didn’t want us to go very far either.
某人也不希望我们走远
Can you see any scars? What?
你有看到伤口吗? 什么?
This is what they do. They kidnap you and drug you…
他们都这样 绑♥架♥下药
and before you know it, you’re in a bathtub and your kidneys are on eBay.
把你留在浴缸里盗卖♥♥你的肾
No one has taken your kidneys. How can you tell from way over there?
没人取走你的肾 那么远你哪知道?
Because you’d either be in terrible agony or you’d be dead by now.
因为那样会痛不欲生 甚至早就死了
Trust me.
相信我
What are you, a surgeon? Yeah.
你是外科医生吗? 没错
So, you going to tell me your name or what?
所以 你到底说不说名字?
Adam.
亚当
Well, Adam…
亚当
what we need to do…
我们必须做的
is start thinking about why we are here.
是想清楚来龙去脉
Whoever brought us here could’ve killed us by now.
下手的人♥大♥可杀了我们
But they didn’t.
但是没有
They must want something from us.
他们一定有目的
Question is what.
是什么目的?
That clock. What about it?
那个钟 怎样?
It’s brandnew. So?
它是全新的 所以呢?
So somebody obviously wanted us to know the time.
显然有人要我们知道时间
Wait. I think I might be able to reach the door.
等等 我应该够得到门
What is that?
那是什么?
Excuse me.
我在问你
It’s a tape. Where did you find it?
是录音带 在哪里找到的?
It was in my pocket.
我的口袋里
It says “Play me. ”
上面写 “播放出来”
Come on.
快开啊
Throw it over here.
扔过来
No?
开不了?
Use your shirt. What?
用衬衫捞 什么
Your shirt.
你的衬衫
Come on.
快啊
It won’t work.
行不通
Look around. There must be something else you can use.
找一下 一定有东西可用
There’s nothing. There must be something.
什么也没有 一定有
Come on. You can do it.
加油 你行的
Come on. Again.
快点 再试一次
Rise and shine, Adam. You’re probably wondering where you are.
亚当 起床了 你可能在想这是哪里
I’ll tell you where you might be.
我来告诉你
You might be in the room that you die in.
这可能是你的葬身之地
Up until now, you simply sat in the shadows…
过去你都一直躲在暗处
watching others live out their lives.
窥看别人的生活
What do voyeurs see when they look into the mirror?
偷♥窥♥狂都怎么看待自己
Now, I see you as a strange mix…
你是个奇怪的综合体
of someone angry and yet apathetic.
愤怒却又冷漠
But mostly just pathetic.
不过主要是可悲
So are you going to watch yourself die today, Adam?
所以今天你要看着自己死
Or do something about it?
或是设法阻止
I don’t get it.
我不懂
Throw me the player.
把录音机扔过来
No. You throw me your tape.
不要 你把带子扔过来
Look, we’re going to have to work together if we want to get out of here.
听着 我们想逃走就得合作
Now, just throw it to me.
快扔过来
I’m not going to risk breaking it. You throw me your tape.
摔坏了怎么办?你扔过来
Dr. Gordon. This is your wake-up call.
戈登医生 我来叫醒你
Every day of your working life, you have given people the news…
你每天的工作就是告诉别人
that they are going to die soon.
他们快死了
Now you will be the cause of death.
现在你将成为死因
Your aim in this game is to kill Adam.
你的目标是杀死亚当
You have until 6:00 on the clock to do it.
时限是6点之前
There’s a man in the room with you.
现场还有第三个人
When there is that much poison in your blood, the only thing left to do…
当血液中含有巨毒 唯有自尽
is shoot yourself.
才能解脱
There are ways to win this…
胜利的途径
hidden all around you.
就藏在周遭
Just remember: “X” marks the spot for the treasure.
记住 X标示了藏宝处
If you do not kill Adam by 6:00…
要是你没及时杀死亚当
then Alison and Diana will die, Dr. Gordon.
艾丽森和黛安娜就会死
And I’ll leave you in this room to rot.
我则会让你在这里腐烂
Let the game begin.
让游戏开始吧
Give me that. Now.
给我 快点
…then Alison and Diana will die, Dr. Gordon.
艾丽森和黛安娜就会死
And I will leave you in this room to rot.
我则会让你在这里腐烂
Any idea who that is?
知道是谁吗?
Let the game begin.
让游戏开始吧
He knows us. Come on.
他认识我们
What do you think?
你觉得呢?
Probably a joke, right?
可能是恶作剧对吧?
Let the game begin.
让游戏开始吧
Listen.
你听
Follow your heart.
遵从你的心
What the hell does “follow your heart” mean?
这话是什么意思?
There, right next to you, on the toilet.
在那里 你旁边的马桶上
Come on.
快啊
Anything? No solids.
有东西吗? 没有硬的
Take off the lid.
把水箱打开
I really wish I had checked in there first.
早知道先找这里
What is it?
是什么?
Mind passing me the other one?
另一把给我好吗?
Fuck!
干 妈的
He doesn’t want us to cut through our chains.
他不是要我们锯断铁链
He wants us to cut through our feet.
他要我们锯断脚
I think I may know who’s done this to us.
我可能知道是谁干的
What did you say? It’s not someone I know personally.
你说什么? 我并不认识他
It’s just someone I know of.
只是知道他
Jesus Christ! Tell me. Who is it?
那就快说 是谁?
The last I heard…
就我所知

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!