the police still hadn’t caught him.
警方还没捉到他
And the only reason I know that is because I was a suspect.
我之所以知道 是因为我是嫌犯
I’ll start from the beginning.
我从头说起
This one’s not fresh anymore. At least three weeks out.
这一个死很久了 至少3周
Victim’s a 46-year-old male.
死者是46岁男性
Died of massive blood loss. Mostly through the femoral artery.
死于大出血 主要是大腿动脉
He started at the back of the cage…
他硬钻过有刺的铁丝网
and tunneled his way through that razor wire so fast…
居然还钻了
it’s amazing he got as far as he did.
那么远
Cut himself so deep, we found traces of stomach acid on the floor.
伤口深到胃酸流了满地
We also found this.
我们还找到这个
Hello, Paul.
保罗 你好
You’re a perfectly healthy, sane, middle-class male.
你是身心健全的中产阶级
Yet, last month, you ran a straight razor across your wrists.
上个月却用刮胡刀割腕自杀
Did you hurt yourself because you truly wanted to die…
你割腕是真的想寻死
or did you just want some attention?
还是只想引人注意?
Tonight, you’ll show me.
今晚 我拭目以待
The irony is that if you want to die you just have to stay where you are.
讽刺的是如果你想死 只须留在这里
But if you want to live, you’ll have to cut yourself again.
想活 就得再次伤害自己
One path through the razor wire to the door.
设法钻过铁丝网到门口
But hurry. At 3:00 that door will lock…
不过要快 3点门会上锁
and then this room becomes your tomb.
到时这里就成了你的墓室
How much blood will you shed to stay alive, Paul?
你会为了活命流多少血?
The door was on a timer. It was unlocked until 3:00.
门上有计时器 3点前都开着
Then it snapped shut. He was given two hours.
然后就关上了 限时2小时
Jigsaw piece.
拼图的形状
I think I’m gonna be here for a while.
这里有得忙了
The newspapers started calling him the “Jigsaw killer.”
报纸开始称他为 “拼图杀人狂”
Actually, technically speaking, he is…
事实上 严格来说他
not really a murderer.
不是凶手
He never killed anyone.
他没有杀过人
He finds ways for his victims to kill themselves.
他都让死者杀死自己
Hello, Mark, if you’re so sick…
马克 要是你真的病重
then why do I have so many photos of you up and about?
为何我拍到你经常外出
Let’s put your so-called illness to the test.
让我们来检验你的病情
Right now, there is a slow-acting poison in your veins.
你被注射了慢性毒药
The antidote is inside the safe.
解毒剂在保险箱里
The combination to the safe…
至于密♥码♥
is written on the wall.
就写在墙上
Hurry up and program it in. But watch your step.
赶快输入密♥码♥ 走路小心
By the way, that’s flammable substance smeared on your body.
还有 你身上淋了易燃物
So I would be careful with that candle, if I were you…
换作是我就会小心火烛
Help.
救命啊
…or all the people you’ve burned with your act…
否则被你伤害的人们
just might have their revenge.
将会大呼痛快
I found something else. Well, two things actually.
还有一个发现 其实是两个
There was someone standing outside here watching through this peephole.
有人透过这个洞往里看
Looks like our friend Jigsaw likes to book himself front row seats to his sick games.
看来拼图杀人狂 喜欢近距离观赏他的变♥态♥游戏
He was there at the last one as well.
上次他也在现场
Only this time, he left us his penlight.
但这次他遗留了手电筒
Get a rush on the prints. Copy that.
立刻采集指纹 知道了
Okay. This patient has an inoperable frontal lobe tumor…
好的 病患有无法开刀的前叶肿瘤
extending across the midline. Started as a colon cancer.
一开始是结肠癌
The patient has come in for a standard checkup…
病患到院接受检查
by which we are able to monitor the rate at which his condition is declining.
观察结果病情逐渐恶化
The patient had… His name is John, Dr. Gordon.
病患有 他叫约翰·戈登医生
He’s a very interesting person.
这个人很有意思
Thank you for that information, Zep.
谢谢你的提醒 赛普
As you can see, our orderlies form very special bonds with the patients.
本院护理员和病患非常有感情
Continuing on, the patient… Dr. Gordon, please page the operator.
我们继续 病患 戈登医生 请联络传呼员
Obviously, someone doesn’t want me to tell you what the patient has. Excuse me.
有人不要我说下去 失陪
Dr. Gordon, I’m Det. Tapp…
戈登医生 泰普警探
this is Det. Sing. City Homicide.
辛警探 重案组
Very impressive.
好傲人的学历
Thank you. I do my best.
谢谢 我尽力而为
Sorry to interrupt you while you’re working. That’s fine.
抱歉打扰你工作 不要紧
How can I help you, gentlemen?
有什么事吗?
Tell us where you were…
你昨晚
between the hours of 11:00 p. m. And 1:00 a. m. Last night, Doctor.
11点到1点在哪里?
Why is it that you’re interested?
为什么要问?
We’d like to ask you a few questions about it.
我们想请教几件事
For your sake, I think it’s best if we do it down at the station.
回局里问话对你比较好
Would you like to follow us there?
请你走一趟
No. I’m afraid that’s quite out of the question.
恐怕没办法
I can’t just leave, I have work to do. Plus, my wife has the car today.
我不能扔下工作 我太太又开了车
That’s okay. You can ride with us, Doc.
没关系 我们可以载你 医生
I’m sorry, you’ll have to tell me again. What is this all about?
抱歉 请再说一次 究竟是什么事?
Is this yours, Doctor?
这是你的吗?
So you have no idea how your penlight showed up at the murder scene?
你不知道手电筒怎么会在那里
Of course not.
当然不知道
I’ll have to ask. What were you doing last night?
你昨晚到底在做什么?
I was seeing someone.
和某人见面
Who?
谁?
Look, if you can’t be honest with me… I was visiting someone. It wasn’t a patient.
要是你不告诉我 一个不是病患的人 好吗?
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办?
Well, as your lawyer and your friend, my advice to you is to bite the bullet…
身为你的律师和朋友
and give them your alibi now.
我建议你乖乖提出不在场证明
Because no one is going to believe you later.
拖久了没人会信
That was five months ago.
那是5个月前的事
He tried to set me up for murder.
他想陷害我
Okay. We checked your alibi. It holds up.
好了 你的不在场证明没问题
Good. Can I go home now?
那好 我可以走了吗?
We have one of the victims who managed to escape.
有一名幸存的受害者
Want to know if you wouldn’t mind sticking around and listening to her testimony?
希望你能留下来听听她的证词
Maybe it’ll trigger something. I’d like to help really but…
也许你会想起什么 我很想帮忙
We’d really appreciate it.
拜托你了
She’s the only one who made it. Okay.
只有她没死 好吧
Amanda…
亚曼妲
in your own time…
你慢慢说
tell me the first thing you remember.
你最先想起什么?
I woke up. All I could taste was blood…
我醒来 满嘴血腥味
and metal.
满嘴血腥味
Hello, Amanda.
亚曼妲 你好
You don’t know me, but I know you.
你不认识我 但我认识你
I want to play a game. Here’s what happens if you lose.
我想玩个游戏 你输的下场是
The device you’re wearing is hooked into your upper and lower jaws.
那个头罩钩住了你的上下颔
When the timer at the back goes off…
计时器一响
your mouth will be permanently ripped open.
你的嘴就会被扯开
Think of it like a reverse bear trap.
和捕兽器正好相反
Here, I’ll show you.
我示范给你看
There is only one key to open the device.
只有一把钥匙能打开它
It’s in the stomach of your dead cellmate.
在旁边的尸体肚子里
Look around, Amanda. Know that I’m not lying.
你看了就知道我没骗你
You better hurry up.
动作快
Live or die. Make your choice.
是死是活 赶快决定
And then I saw the body.
然后我看到尸体
There was a knife.
有一把刀
He’d been injected with an opiate overdose.
他被注射大量麻醉剂
He couldn’t move or feel much of anything.
不能动也没感觉
You mean he was alive? Was.
你是说他还活着? 当时是的
What happened after you took it off?
你拿掉头罩之后呢?
Congratulations. You are still alive.
恭喜你 你还活着
Most people are so ungrateful to be alive.
人活着多半不知感激
But not you. Not anymore.
你以后不会了
You are, in fact, a drug addict. Isn’t that right, Mandy?
其实你有毒瘾 对不对?
Do you think that is why he picked you?
所以他才找上你吗?
Are you grateful, Mandy?
你觉得感激吗?
He helped me.
他 帮了我
Are you sure it’s him? Yeah, I’m sure.
你确定是他? 我确定
How do I know you’re telling the truth? You can be the one that put me in this room.
谁知道是真是假 搞不好是你搞的鬼

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!