Wait! Sing.
等等 辛
Get back here. What?
快回来 什么事?
Remember 118th Street?
记得118街吗?
K2K.
K2K帮
That gang’s territory was only about four blocks.
地盘在四条街外
Listen to this.
然后你听
We gotta check the records…
查出
from all fire emergencies that occurred there in the last two weeks.
这两周那一带的火警纪录
Go. Right now.
快去
On the night of Tuesday, the 17th…
17号♥星期二晚上
we got a fire alarm going off in the rear wing of 213, Stygian Street.
冥河街213号♥的背面失火
It’s an old listing. Used to be a mannequin factory.
那里原本是橱窗假人工厂
Think we have enough for a warrant now?
足以申请搜索票吗?
Who said anything about a warrant?
谁说要申请了?
Right now? Why not?
现在要去? 不好吗?
At least we’ll have the cover of darkness.
当然好 至少有黑暗做掩护
Yeah, well, so will anybody else.
别人也是
I got you.
逮到你了
What the hell is this?
这是什么玩意?
Shit!
妈的
Sing. What?
等一下 怎样?
Let’s see what’s he’s gonna do. Why? We got him.
先观察动静 为什么?他完蛋了
We don’t know what he looks like. Lets see what he’s gonna do.
我想先确定 先等一下
No fucking way.
我才不要
Fuck that. I’m gonna take him.
辛 我要制♥服♥他
What the fuck? Shit!
搞什么?妈的
Awake already, Jeff?
杰夫 你已经醒了?
I need more powerful tranquilizers next time. Don’t cry.
下次要用更强的药 别哭
I’ve given your life a purpose.
我让你活得有意义
You’re a test subject for something greater than yourself.
这是个很伟大的实验
Freeze! Police. Hold it right there! Don’t move!
不准动 警♥察♥ 站住不准动
Put your fucking hands in the air!
把手举起来
Now you’ll make a choice.
你们必须选择
In 20 seconds, the life of this man will be ended.
20秒后这个人将一命呜呼
Shut up and get down here. Turn it off.
闭嘴跪下 快关掉
Sing, stop that thing. I’m taking this bastard down.
辛 关机器 我来搞定他
Move!
快点
How do you turn it off? Tell him how to stop it!
怎么关? 叫他关掉
One key will unlock it. Where is it?
得用钥匙 在哪里?
It’s in the box. Box?
在那个盒子里 盒子?
Which key? Tell him which key it is.
是哪一把? 快告诉他
Time is running out. Get down here right now, asshole!
时间快没了 闭嘴跪下 混♥蛋♥
What’s more important to you, Officer…
哪件事比较重要?
arresting me, or the life of another human being?
逮捕我 还是另一条人命?
Get down on your knees!
快跪下 混♥蛋♥
Jesus! Help me!
双手抱头
Yes, I am sick, Officer.
我确实有病
Tapp, it’s none of the keys here!
泰普 有好多钥匙
Sick from the disease eating away at me inside.
我正在受病魔侵袭
Sick of people who don’t appreciate their blessings.
我恨身在福中不知福的人
Sick of those who scoff at the suffering of others.
嘲弄他人痛苦的人
I’m sick of all.
我受够了
No! Tapp. Shit.
不 泰普 妈的
I’ll be back. Okay?
我马上回来 好吗?
Freeze! Or I’ll shoot.
站住 否则我开枪
Got you on your knees.
我让你 让你跪下了
You’re running.
然后你跑了
You’re running scared because we had you.
你吓跑了 因为你被逮到了
I’m going to close this case.
我要破案
We’ve closed it. We’re right, Sing.
我们要破案 对吧 辛?
We’re going to close this thing.
我们要破案
“X” marks the spot.
X 标示了藏宝处
We should search this room again.
我们得再找一次
What are you doing over there?
你在干什么?
Excuse me.
老兄
Just because I’m stuck in this room with you…
就因为我们俩在一个房♥间里…
doesn’t mean I have to report to you every 10 seconds.
我不必每10秒就向你回报
I really don’t see the point in us not helping one other.
我们没理由不互相帮忙
What do you want me to do? I’m on a leash.
你想怎样?我行动不便
That’s exactly why we need to talk. We need to think.
所以我们才要讨论思考
I am thinking.
我在思考啊
Then don’t keep me in the dark about what you’re thinking.
那就别让我瞎猜
Turn off the lights. What?
关灯 什么?
Turn them off, now, please! Why?
快关灯 为什么?
Just turn them off for a second.
总之先关个灯
Jesus! Behind you.
天哪 在你背后
How come we didn’t see that before? The lights in here hadn’t charged it.
之前怎么没看到? 因为之前灯没落下来
It must be glow-in-the-dark paint or something.
那一定是要吸光的夜光漆
Open it. It’s locked.
快打开 锁住了
The key. The one from my envelope. Where is it?
我的信封里的钥匙呢?
Where the fuck… Here.
拿去
Cell phone. The most beautiful invention on this planet.
手♥机♥ 世上最赞的发明
Make that second most beautiful invention.
那是第二赞的发明
Give me that. Are you joking?
给我 你疯啦?
You’re gonna put something we found in this room in your mouth?
你要抽这房♥里的烟?
Yes. I’m willing to risk it. Give me that sweet cancer.
我愿意冒险 让我得肺癌吧
I don’t care, I really don’t. Give me one of those.
嘘 别说话 给我一根烟
The cigarettes are harmless, I promise.
我保证香烟没有毒
Smoking is only poisonous when it ends in bloodshed.
抽烟抽出人命才有毒
Think about this: You don’t need a gun to kill Adam.
你不必用枪也能杀亚当
May I please have a cigarette?
麻烦把烟给我好吗?
I’m trying the police.
我要报♥警♥
Shit.
妈的
This was meant to receive calls, not make them.
这支手♥机♥只能接不能打
Wait a minute. This has happened before.
等等 我之前也遇过
Last night, after I finished at the hospital…
昨晚我离开医院后
I was walking back to my car.
我走去开车
I thought I was alone, but I’m sure someone else was there.
我以为只有我 显然还有别人
That thing. It was waiting for me.
那个怪物就等在那里
How did you know to turn off the lights? Who cares? It worked.
你怎么知道要关灯? 管他的 反正有用
Yeah, but how did you know? Instinct.
但你怎么知道? 直觉
Instinct? Yeah.
直觉? 对
You know what? You’re a terrible liar.
你知道吗?你是个大骗子
You say that like you know me.
你又认识我了
What else aren’t you telling me?
你还有什么没说?
Let’s see.
我想想看
On my sixth birthday, my best friend at that time, Scott Tibbs…
我6岁生日那天
stabbed me with a rusty nail. I didn’t tell you that.
被死党拿生锈的钉子刺伤
I didn’t tell you my last girlfriend, a feminist vegan punk…
吃素的女性主义女友甩了我
broke up with me because she thought I was too angry.
说我太愤世嫉俗
I haven’t told you that one of my toenails… Stop it.
我有一个脚趾甲 够了
You knew to turn off these lights. Whatever.
你知道要关灯 随便
I’m dealing with a juvenile.
真是幼稚
You wanna know? Yeah.
你想知道? 对
Here it is.
你自己看
Oh, God!
天哪
Where did you get this?
这是哪来的?
It was in your wallet, behind the photo of your daughter.
在你女儿的照片后面
Why didn’t you show me this before? I couldn’t.
你怎么不拿给我看? 我不忍♥心
I’m sorry.
对不起
What are you doing to them, you bastard?
你把她们怎么了
Okay, I got to think now.
好 我得思考
Think about this: You don’t need a gun to kill Adam.
你不必用枪也能杀亚当
When there is that much poison in your blood, the only thing left to do…
当血液中含有巨毒 唯有
is shoot yourself.
自尽才能解脱
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Hey!

What the hell are you doing?
你搞什么?
Adam, listen to me. I want you to play along with me on this.
亚当 听我说 你跟我演出戏
You got that?
懂了吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!