传奇故事传颂着一名传奇武士
Legend tells of a legendary warrior…
他的功夫出神入化
…whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.
他走遍天涯 独孤求败
He traveled the land in search of worthy foes.
你丫挺喜欢吃啊 有种丫就吃了我的拳头
I see you like to chew. Maybe you should chew on my fist!
武士一言不发 因为正忙着吃
The warrior said nothing for his mouth was full.
然后一口吞下 开口道
Then he swallowed. And then he spoke.
“别废话 动手吧!”
Enough talk. Let’s fight!
Shashabooey! Shashabooey!
他的一招一式如此彪悍
He was so deadly in fact
他的敌人目不暇接 只有瞠目结舌的份儿
that his enemies would go blind from overeXposure to pure awesomeness.
– 我的眼睛! – 他太彪悍了!
– My eyes! – He’s too awesome!
– 太迷人了! – 我们何以回报
– And attractive. – How can we repay you?
彪悍不求回报
There is no charge for awesomeness.
迷人更无所需
Or attractiveness.
Kablooey! Kablooey!
他征战无数
It mattered not how many foes he faced.
无人堪与匹敌
They were no match for his bodacity!
从没有哪只熊猫能让人如此恐惧 又让人如此爱戴
Never before had a panda been so feared! And so loved.
即使是神州大地之上最英勇的勇士们
Even the most heroic heroes in China
“盛怒五杰”
the Furious Five
也心怀敬意地拜倒在这位大♥师♥脚下
bowed in respect to this great master.
咱出去玩玩怎样
We should hang out.
同意
Agreed.
但出去玩的事情得先放一边
But hanging out would have to wait.
因为尚有万千暴徒待铲除
Because when you’re facing the 10 000 demons of Demon Mountain
正经事只有一件 就是…
there’s only one thing that matters and that’s…
肥波 快起床!
Po! Get up!
要误了生意了
You’ll be later for work!
什么
What?
肥波 快起床!
Po! Get up!
肥波 你磨蹭啥呢?
Po. What are you doing up there?
没啥
Nothing.
猴哥 螳郞 鹤儿 小蛇 虎妞
Monkey! Mantis! Orane! Viper! Tigress!
肥波 快点 都误了生意了
Po! Let’s go! You’re late for work.
来啦…
Coming!
对不起 老爸
Sorry Dad.
对不起可变不出面条来
Sorry doesn’t make the noodles.
你在楼上搞什么名堂 稀里哗啦的
What were you doing up there? All that noise.
没什么 就是个乱七八糟的梦
Nothing. I just had a crazy dream.
什么梦?
About what?
梦到什么了?
What were you dreaming about?
梦到了…我梦见了…
What was I…?
我梦见了…
I was dreaming about…
…面条
…noodles.
面条?你真梦见面条了?
Noodles? You were really dreaming about noodles?
没错 不然还能梦见啥?
Yeah. What else would I be dreaming about?
小心 汤很锋利哦(有飞镖)
Careful! That soup is sharp.
哦 太让人高兴了
Oh happy day!
我儿子终于做了个面条梦了
My son finally having the noodle dream!
哦 你不知道 我等这一刻都等了多久
You don’t know how long I’ve been waiting for this moment.
这是个好兆头 肥波
This is a sign Po.
什么好兆头
A sign of what?
我终于可以把我的秘之又秘
You are almost ready to be entrusted with the secret ingredient
私酿密汤的配方传给你了
of my Secret Ingredient Soup.
这样你就能不辱使命 继承这间饭馆了
Then you will fulfill your destiny and take over the restaurant!
就像我子承父业 父承爷业一样
As I took it over from my father who took it over from his father…
这店可是爷爷来麻将从朋友手里赢来的
…who won it from a friend in mahjong.
老爸 老爸 这不过是场梦
Dad Dad Dad it was just a dream.
不 这是注定的梦
No it was the dream.
我们是面条世家 流淌着面条的血脉
We are noodle folk. Broth runs through our veins.
可是 老爸 你有没有…想过做点别的
But Dad didn’t you ever want to do something else?
除了面条之外的
Something besides noodles?
其实 我还是个愤青的时候
Actually when I was young and crazy
曾想过 离家出走 学做豆腐
I thought about running away and learning how to make tofu.
那你干吗不做?
Why didn’t you?
因为这是个黄梁蠢梦
Because it was a stupid dream.
你能想象我做豆腐的样子吗?
Can you imagine me making tofu?
豆腐?
Tofu.
别提了!我们各有其命
No! We all have our place in this world.
我就是面条命 而你…
Mine is here and yours is…
我知道了 也是面条命
I know is here.
错! 2号♥桌5号♥桌7号♥桌还有12号♥桌
No it’s at tables 2 5 7 and 12
别忘了微笑服务
Service with a smile.
干得漂亮 徒弟们 可别让我失望
Well done students… if you were trying to disappoint me.
阿虎 力道要更强 皮猴 速度要更快
Tigress you need more ferocity! Monkey greater speed.
鹤儿 更高 小蛇 细腻 螳郞…
Orane height. Viper subtlety. Mantis…
– 师♥傅♥ – 插什么嘴
– Master Shifu. – What?!
乌龟大♥师♥ 他想见您
It’s Master Oogway. He wants to see you.
乌龟大♥师♥ 您召见我 是出什么事了吗?
Master Oogway you summoned me? Is something wrong?
为何非要出事 才能与老友相聚呢?
Why must something be wrong for me to want to see my old friend?
这么说 没出啥事?
So nothing’s wrong?
我倒也没这么说
Well I didn’t say that.
您是说…
You were saying?
我看见了些幻相
I have had a vision.
太郞会重现江湖
Tai Lung will return.
这不可能 他还在牢里呢
That is impossible! He is in prison.
一切皆有可能
Nothing is impossible.
小曾
Zeng!
马上飞到桃岗天牢去告诉他们
Fly to Ohorh-Gom prison and tell them
看守加倍 兵器加倍 什么都加倍
to double the guards double their weapons double everything!
确保太郎不会越狱
Tai Lung does not leave that prison!
遵命! 师♥傅♥大♥师♥
Yes Master Shifu!
有言 子欲避之 反促遇之
One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.
我们不能无动于衷 我不能让他来谷中泄愤 以报私恨
We must do something! We can’t let him march on the valley take his revenge!
他会
He’ll…
你心如此水 老朋友
Your mind is like this water my friend.
乱则不明
When it is agitated it becomes difficult to see.
但若心如止水
But if you allow it to settle…
…答案便尽现眼前
…the answer becomes clear.
龙之卷轴
The Dragon Scroll.
是时候
It is time.
可传给谁? 谁值得信任 能把这无限的力量交付与他
But who? Who is worthy to be trusted with the secret to limitless power?
让他成为”龙武士”
To become the Dragon Warrior?
我亦不知
I don’t know.
借过 抱歉
EXcuse me. Pardon me. Sorry.
嘿 看着点走
Watch it!
对比起 吸肚!
Sorry. Suck it up!
对不起 一千个抱歉
Sorry. A thousand pardons.
什么?
What?
乌龟大♥师♥选龙武士?! 今天!
Master Oogway’s choosing the Dragon Warrior! Today!
大伙们 快去翡翠宫 五杰之一要得到龙卷轴了
Everyone! Get to the Jade Palace! One of the Five is gonna get the Dragon Scroll!
千年等一回啊 吃完就快去啊!
We’ve waited 1 000 years for this! Take the bowl!
今天是功夫史上最伟大的一天 别操心付账了 快去吧!
This is the greatest day in kung fu history! Just go!
肥波 你要去哪儿?
Po! Where are you going?
去翡翠宫
To the Jade Palace.
可你忘了你的面条车了
You’re forgetting your noodle cart.
整个山谷的居民都会去 你就可以大卖♥♥特卖♥♥了
The whole valley will be there and you’ll sell noodles to all of them.
卖♥♥面条?
Selling noodles?
可是 老爸 我在想我可不可以…
But Dad I was thinking maybe I…
– 什么? – 我在想我可不可以…
– Yeah? – I was thinking maybe I…
可不可以也顺道卖♥♥点冰棒 他们快坏了
…could also sell the bean buns. They’re about to go bad.
真是个好孩子
That’s my boy!
我说过那个梦是个好兆头
I told you that dream was a sign.
是吖 真高兴我做了这个梦
Yeah. Glad I had it.
– 我是功夫兔子 – 我也是
– I’m a kung fu warrior! – Me too!
– 山都连上天了 – 我们走
– There’s spots at the top. – Let’s go.
加把劲
Come on. Come on!
就要到了
Almost there.
什么
What?
不会吧 不 不

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!