No! Oh no!
– 不好意思了 肥波 – 我们会给你带纪念品的
– Sorry Po. – We’ll bring you back a souvenir.
不 我要自己带纪念品下来
No. I’ll bring me back a souvenir.
这是历史性的一天
It is an historic day.
是吧 乌龟大♥师♥?
Isn’t it Master Oogway?
没错 我还怕我不能活着等到这天
Yes and one I feared I would not live to see.
你的徒弟们准备好了吗?
Are your students ready?
好了 乌龟大♥师♥
Yes Master Oogway.
老朋友 你得明白
Know this old friend.
不管我选了谁 不仅是给山谷带来平和
Whomever I choose will not only bring peace to the valley…
也是给你
…but also to you.
比武大会现在开始
Let the tournament begin!

Yeah.
不! 等等
No no wait!
我来了! 等等!
I’m coming! Wait wait!
是我
Yes!
嗨 把门儿开开!
Hey! Open the door!
让我进去!
Let me in!
平和谷的居民们
Oitizens of the Valley of Peace
我深感荣幸 为你们介绍 虎妞
it is my great honor to present to you… Tigress!
小蛇 鹤儿 皮猴 螳郞
Viper! Orane! Monkey! Mantis!
“盛怒五杰”
The Furious Five!
是 盛怒五杰!
Yeah the Furious Five!
武士们准备
Warriors prepare!
等等 不 噢 偷♥窥♥孔
Wait. No. Oh peeky-hole.
– 准备比武 – 太好了
– Ready for battle! – Yeah.
数千火舌
The Thousand Tongues of Fire.
哇噢 看看那个
Look at that.
嗨 别挡着我!
Hey! Get out of the way!
最后出场的是 虎妞大♥师♥
And finally Master Tigress!
相信我 居民们 你们将大开眼界
And believe me citizens you have not seen anything yet.
我知道!!
I know!
虎妞上场 为您表演 空手入白刃
Master Tigress! Face Iron OX and his Blades of Death.
我感觉到”龙武士士”就在我们中间
I sense the Dragon Warrior is among us.
平和谷的居民们
Oitizens of the Valley of Peace
乌龟大♥师♥现在要甄选”龙战士”了
Master Oogway will now choose the Dragon Warrior!
什么? 不不 等等
Oh no! No no wait!
有了
Yeah.
肥波
Po!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?!
你说我在干什么 别动
What does it look like I’m doing?! Stop!
我要去看”龙武士”
I’m going to see the Dragon Warrior!
可我不懂 你才做了面条梦啊
But I don’t understand. You finally had the noodle dream!
我骗你的 老爸 我没梦见面条
I lied. I don’t dream about noodles Dad.
我爱功夫
I love kung fu!
算了吧 儿子 还是做生意吧
Come on son. Let’s get back to work.
好吧
OK.
回来!
Come back!
怎么回事
What’s going on?
我在哪
Where…?
你在指什么
What are you pointing…?
哦 对不起
OK. Sorry.
我只是想看看谁才是”龙武士”
I just wanted to see who the Dragon Warrior was.
真有意思啊
How interesting.
大♥师♥ 您是指我吗?
Master are you pointing at me?
– 他 – 谁?
– Him. – Who?
– 你 – 我?
– You. – Me?
上苍降”龙武士”予我们
The universe has brought us the Dragon Warrior!
– 什么? – 什么?!
– What? – What?!
– 什么?! – 什么?!
– What?! – What?!
停下! 等等! 谁叫你们去的!
Stop wait! Who told you to…?
乌龟大♥师♥ 等等
Master Oogway wait.
那只肥头大耳的熊猫不可能是救世主
That flabby panda can’t possibly be the answer to our problem.
你正要指虎妞的时候 那只破烂熊猫从天而降
You were about to point at Tigress and that thing fell in front of her!
这是个意外!
That was just an accident!
存在即为合理
There are no accidents.
请您原谅 师♥傅♥ 我们让您失望了
Forgive us Master. We have failed you.
不 要是明天那熊猫还没打退堂鼓
No. If the panda has not quit by morning
那是我让你们失望了
then I will have failed you.
等一下! 我是来送信的
Wait! Wait wait wait! I bring a message…
替师♥傅♥大♥师♥
…from Master Shifu.
什么?!
What?!
守卫加倍
“Double the guard?!”
特别警戒
“Extra precautions?!”
你的天牢不够严密
“Your prison may not be adequate?!”
你怀疑我天牢的安全?!
You doubt my prison security?!
绝对没有
Absolutely not.
师♥傅♥这么说 我就是个传话的
Shifu does. I’m just the messenger.
那么请你代我传个话给师♥傅♥
I’ll give you a message for your Master Shifu.
从桃岗天牢越狱绝不可能!
Escape from Ohorh-Gom prison is impossible!
叹为观止吧?
Lmpressive isn’t it?
是 是 叹为观止
It’s very impressive.
相当的叹为观止
It’s very impressive.
进道出路 只有一条
One way in one way out.
千名守卫 只为一囚
One thousand guards and one prisoner.
没错 只是那个囚徒是…
Yes eXcept that prisoner…
太郎
…is Tai Lung.
送我们下去
Take us down.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
噢 我的
Oh my.
看看 这就是太郎
Behold Tai Lung.
我…我还是待在这儿吧
I’m just gonna wait right here.
没什么好担心的 万无一失
It’s nothing to worry about. It’s perfectly safe.
弓箭准备
Orossbows! At the ready!
弓箭
Orossbows?
嗨 牛人 你听说了吗?
Hey tough guy did you hear?
乌龟要把龙卷轴传人了 别想了反正不会是你
Oogway’s giving someone the Dragon Scroll and it’s not gonna be you.
别把他惹恼了
Don’t get him mad.
他又能怎么着 我已经把他捆结实了
What’s he gonna do about it? I’ve got him completely immobilized.
我刚是不是踩到小猫咪的尾巴了
Did I step on the wittle kitty’s tail?
我服了 我看的够多了
I’m good. I’ve seen enough.
我会跟师♥傅♥说没啥可担心的
I’ll tell Shifu he has nothing to worry about.
当然不用担心
No he doesn’t.
我会告诉他的
I’ll tell him that.
咱们能走了吗?
Can we please go now?
龙武士 龙武士
Dragon Warrior! Dragon Warrior!
龙武士 龙武士
Dragon Warrior! Dragon Warrior!
等一下
Wait a second!
我想这是个小误会 大家都以为我是…
I think there’s been a slight mistake. Everyone seems to think that I’m…
“龙武士”的神秘大厅 不会吧
The Sacred Hall of Warriors! No way!
瞧瞧这地儿
Look at this place.
飞行犀牛大♥师♥的盔甲 还有货真价实的战斗损坏!
Master Flying Rhino’s armor with authentic battle damage!
英雄之刀!
The Sword of Heroes!
据说吹毛断发 看看都会受伤
Said to be so sharp you can cut yourself just by looking.
隐形的命运之杖!
The Invisible Trident of Destiny!
我只见过这画的伪作
I’ve only seen paintings of that painting.
不会吧
No!
传说中的武士窃语之瓮
The legendary Urn of Whispering Warriors.
据说里面有整个天书军的灵魂
Said to contain the souls of the entire Tenshu Army.
你们好
Hello.
你观光完毕了吗?
Have you finished sight-seeing?
对不起 我该先来看你
Sorry I should have come to you first.
我的耐心有限
My patience is wearing thin.
不过 看起来你也没法去哪儿
Well I mean it’s not like you were going anywhere.
– 你能转过身来吗? – 当然
– Would you turn around? – Sure.
嗨 这样怎么样
How’s it going?
你是怎么让五千… 师♥傅♥大♥师♥
How do you get 5 000… Master Shifu!
有人把这个打碎了
Someone… broke that.
但我会给补好的 你有没有…
But I’ll fiX it. Do you have some…
…胶水吗?
…glue?
一块碎片

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!