我再不是也不愿是你的兄弟
And I’ m not your brother no more and wouldn’t want to be.
说话小心
Watch that.
说话请小心点
Do watch that…
如果你还想要命的话
…if to continue to be on live thou dost wish .
混♥蛋♥
Yarbles!
你这又大又圆的卵蛋
Great, bouncy yarblockos to you !
我会带链子或刀子或刺刀随时候教
I’ll meet you with chain or nozh or britva anytime.
我不会让你无故打我
I’ m not having you aiming tolchocks at me reasonless.
没有理由我该被打的
It stands to reason, I won’t have it.
什么时间拿刀对干 你说了算
A nozh scrap anytime you say.

Doobidoob.
我或许有点累了
A bit tired maybe.
最好别再多说
Best not to say more.
现在该去睡了
Bedways is rightways now .
我们还是回家睡一觉
So best we go homeways and get a bit of spatchka.
是吧 对
Right, right?
我和我父母住的地方…
Where I lived was with my dada and mum…
是在直北18A的国宅公♥寓♥区
…in municipal flat block 18-A Linear North.
今晚过得很愉快
It had been a wonderful evening.
要为夜晚划下完美的句点 我需要的是…
And what I needed now to give it the perfect ending…
来一点路德维范贝多芬
… was a bit of the old Ludwig van.
哦 恩赐
Oh, bliss!
上帝的恩赐
Bliss and heaven!
炫丽美妙的具体呈现
It was gorgeousness and gorgeosity made flesh.
像是一只由珍稀的天堂之石铸成的鸟
It was like a bird of rarest spun, heaven metal.
或像是银色佳酿在宇宙飞船中流动
Or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship…
重力再也无关紧要
…gravity all nonsense now.
我一边听着
As I slooshied…
一边想像着如此美妙的景像
…l knew such lovely pictures.
艾力克斯 艾力克斯
Alex. Alex!
你要干什么
What do you want?
已经过了八点 艾力克斯
It’s past 8 :00, Alex.
你不想上学迟到吧 儿子
You don’t want to be late for school, son .
妈 我的头有点痛
Bit of a pain in the gulliver, Mum.
别管我 我睡一下看会不会好一点
Leave us be, and I’ll try and sleep it off.
等下我就会生龙活虎
And then I’ll be as right as dodgers for this after.
但你整个星期没有上学了 儿子
But you’ve not been to school all week, son .
我要休息 妈
Got to rest, Mum.
身体才会好一点
Got to get fit.
否则我会错过更多堂课
Otherwise I’ m liable to miss a lot more school .
我把你的早餐放在烤箱里
I’ll put your breakfast in the oven .
现在我该出门了
I’ve got to be off meself now .
好的 妈
All right, Mum.
祝你在工厂度过愉快的一天
Have a nice day at the factory.
爸 他今早又感觉不太舒服
He’s not feeling too good again this morning, Dad.
是 是 我听到了
Yes. Yes, I heard.
你知道他几时回来的吗
You know what time he got in?
不 我不知道 我吃了安♥眠♥药♥
No, I don’t. I’d taken me sleepers.
我想知道…
I wonder…
他晚上究竟到哪去工作
…where exactly is it he goes to work of evenings.
如他说的
Like he says…
他做的大多是一些怪事
…it’s mostly odd things he does.
可能是…
Helping-like…
这里帮个忙 那里帮个忙
…here and there as it might be.
嗨嗨嗨 戴托先生
Hi, hi, hi, Mr. Deltoid.
看见你在这真是惊奇
Funny surprise, seeing you here.
艾力克斯
Alex-boy.
终于醒了
Awake at last, yes?
我在上班途中遇见你的母亲 是吧
I met your mother on the way to work, yes?
她给了我钥匙
She gave me the key.
她说你有地方在痛
She said something about a pain somewhere.
所以 不在学校 是吗
Hence not at school, yes?
相当难受的头疼 先生
A rather intolerable pain in the head, brother sir.
我想在午餐之后会没事
It should be clear by this afterlunch .
是的 或许晚上就完全没事了
Or certainly by this evening, yes.
夜晚是美妙的时光 是吧 艾力克斯
The evening’s the great time, isn’t it, Alex-boy?
-先生 来杯茶吧 -没空 没空
-Cup of the old chai, sir? -No time, no time, yes.
坐 坐 坐
Sit, sit, sit!
我何等荣幸受如此礼遇
To what do I owe this extreme pleasure, sir?
有问题吗 先生
Anything wrong, sir?
问题 你怎么会认为出问题了呢
Wrong? Why should you think of anything being wrong?
你是不是做了些不该做的事
Have you been doing something you shouldn’t?
那只是说话的习惯
Just a manner of speech .
是的 而你的辅♥导♥官说话的习惯是…
Yes, well, it’s just a manner of speech from your…
你最好小心点 小艾力克斯
…post-corrective advisor to you, that you watch out, little Alex.
因为下一次就不会是感化学校了
Because next time it’s not going to be the corrective school .
下次就得坐牢 我的心血就白费了
Next time it’ll be the Barley place, and all my work ruined.
就算你不尊重你自己
If you’ve no respect for yourself…
至少也尊重一下为你努力的我
…you at least might have some for me, who sweated over you .
你这大黑印 我告诉你 每个我们无法矫正的人
A big, black mark, I tell you, for every one we don’t reclaim.
你们每个自承失败的…
A confession of failure for every one of you …
最后都沦落到监牢里
…who ends up in the stripy hole.
我没做什么不该做的事
I’ve been doing nothing I shouldn’t.
警♥察♥没有我的把柄 老兄
The millicents have nothing on me, brother.
先生 我是说
Sir, I mean .
停止这些关于警♥察♥的狡辩
Cut out this clever talk about millicents.
警方没有抓到你…
Just because the police haven’t picked you up…
不代表你没做什么下流的事
…doesn’t mean that you’ve not been up to some nastiness.
昨晚发生了一点下流
There was a bit of nastiness last night.
非常肮脏的事 是吧
Some very extreme nastiness, yes?
比利仔的几个朋友昨晚被送到医院
A few of a certain Billy-boy’s friends were ambulanced off late.
他们提到你的名字
Your name was mentioned.
我从平常的管道听到这消息
The words got to me by the usual channels.
他们也提到了你的一些朋友
Certain friends of yours were named also.
一如往常 没人能证明什么人做了什么事
Nobody can prove anything about anybody, as usual .
我警告你 小艾力克斯…
I’ m warning you, little Alex…
身为你长久以来的好友…
…being a good friend to you as always…
一个在这痛苦病态的社区里…
…the one man in this sore and sick community…
想要拯救你改变你的人
…who wants to save you from yourself!
到底是什么控制你们这些人
What gets into you all?
我们研究此问题己经差不多一个世纪
We’ve been studying the problem for damn well near a century.
但研究却毫无进展
But we get no farther with our studies.
你有个美好的家庭 慈祥的父母
You got a good home here. Good, loving parents.
你的脑筋也不坏
You’ve got not too bad of a brain .
是不是你体内藏着恶魔
Is it some devil that crawls inside of you?
没有人控制我 老兄
Nobody’s got anything on me.
我已经很久没碰过警♥察♥了
I been out of the millicents’ rookers for a long time.
我就是担心这个
That’s just what worries me.
时间久的令人不安
A bit too long to be safe.
就我认为 你周期快到了
You’ re about due, by my reckoning.
所以我要警告你
That’s why I’ m warning you …
别沾染那些下流的事
…to keep your handsome young proboscis out of the dirt.
我说的够清楚吗
Do I make myself clear?
像个清澈的湖 先生
As an unmuddied lake, sir.
清楚地像仲夏蔚蓝的天空
As clear as an azure sky of deepest summer.
你可以信赖我 先生
You can rely on me, sir.
对不起 老兄
Excuse me, brother.
两个星期前我订了唱片 请你查查到了没有
I ordered this two weeks ago. Can you see if it’s arrived?
稍等一下
Just a minute.
不好意思 小姐们
Pardon me, ladies.
很好吃吧 亲爱的
Enjoying that, are you, my darling?
有点泠又无用 不是吗
A bit cold and pointless, isn’t it, my lovely?
小妹妹 你那怎么了
What’s happened to yours, my little sister?
帅哥 你买♥♥谁的唱片
Who you getting, bratty?
戈葛里果
Goggly Gogol?
强尼齐瓦哥
Johnny Zhivago?
天堂十七
The Heaven 17?
你回家用什么来听你那些靡靡之音
What you got back home to play your fuzzy warbles on?
我猜你用可怜的可携式野餐型唱机
I bet you’ve got little say, pitiful, portable picnic players.
跟叔叔来听听更棒的
Come with Uncle and hear all proper.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章千钧一发
下一篇文章变脸
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!