神父
Father?
我有努力 对吗
I have tried, have I not?
你有 孩子
You have, my son .
我已尽了全力 对吗 确实
-I’ve done my best, have I not? -Indeed.
我从没犯过牢里的规定 对吗
I’ve never been guilty of any institutional infraction, have l?
你确实没有 655321 你帮了很多忙
You certainly have not, 655321 . You’ve been very helpful .
你是真心诚意地渴望改过
And you’ve shown a genuine desire to reform.
神父…
Father…
我可以私下问你一个问题吗
…can I ask you a question in private?
当然 孩子 当然
Certainly, my son . Certainly.
你在担心什么吗 孩子
Is there something troubling you, my son?
别不好意思说出来
Don’t be shy to speak up.
记住…
Remember…
我知道那些…
…I know …
困扰年轻人的冲动
…of the urges that can trouble young men …
因为失去了
…deprived…
陪伴女人的机会
…of the society of women .
不是那类的事 神父
It’s nothing like that, Father.
是关于他们都在谈论的新消息
It’s about this new thing they’ re all talking about.
关于一个新的疗法
About this new treatment.
可以让人马上出狱
It gets you out of prison in no time.
而且确保你不会再回来
And makes sure you never get back in again .
你从哪儿听来的
Where did you hear about this?
谁在谈论这些事
Who’s been talking about these things?
这些事到处流传
These things get around.
或许是两个狱警在聊
Two warders talk, as it might be.
有人不小心听到他们说的话
And somebody can’t help overhearing what they say.
有人在工厂捡到一小张报纸…
Then somebody picks up a scrap of newspaper in the workshops…
上面正写着这件事
…and the newspaper tells all about it.
让我接受新的疗法 好吗
How about putting me in for this new treatment?
我想…
I take it…
你指的是…
…you are referring…
鲁道维科技术
…to the Ludovico technique.
我不知道它叫什么
I don’t know what it’s called.
我只知道它能让人很快出狱
I just know it gets you out quickly…
确保你绝不再回来
…and makes sure you never get back in again .
这尚未证实 655321
That is not proven, 655321 .
事实上 它现在还在实验阶投
In fact, it is only in the experimental stage at this moment.
它被使用过了 不是吗
It has been used, hasn’t it?
它还没在这监狱使用过
It has not been used in this prison yet.
典狱长对它有很大的疑虑
The governor has grave doubts about it.
我还听说其中有很大的危险
And I’ve heard there are very serious dangers involved.
我不在乎危险
I don’t care about the dangers.
我只想成为好人
I just want to be good.
我要我剩下的人生…
I want for the rest of my life to be…
能充满着良善
…one act of goodness.
问题是
The question is…
这个技术是否
…whether or not this technique…
真能让人向善
…really makes a man good.
善良是来自心中
Goodness comes from within .
善良…
Goodness…
是种选择
…is chosen .
当一个人无法选择…
When a man cannot choose…
他也不再为人
…he ceases to be a man .
我不了解这些…
I don’t understand…
这些道理原因 神父
…about the whys and wherefores.
我只知道我想成为好人
I only know I want to be good.
耐心点 孩子
Be patient, my son .
信任上主
Put your trust in the Lord.
指引汝之子 衪将使汝振作
Instruct Thy son and he shall refresh Thee…
赐与灵魂喜悦
…and shall give delight to Thy soul .
阿门
Amen .
先生 一切准备就绪 长官
-Mister! -All present and correct, sir!

Right!
一切准备就绪 长官
All present and correct, sir!
犯人们 停
Prisoners, halt!
现在注意
Now pay attention !
我要你们排成在墙边…
I want you in two lines…
排成两行 面向这边
…up against that wall, facing this way.
快 动作
Go on, move!
快点
Hurry up!
不准说话
Stop talking!
犯人已就绪接受审阅 长官
Prisoners ready for inspection, sir!
一个牢房♥多少人
How many to a cell?
这一区是四人 长官
Four in this block, sir.
把罪犯塞在一起 得到什么
Cram criminals together and what do you get?
犯罪的大集♥合♥ 刑罚中的犯罪
Concentrated criminality. Crime in the midst of punishment.
我同意 长官 我们需要更大的监狱 更多的经费
I agree, sir. We need larger prisons, more money.
不可能的 亲爱的同仁
Not a chance, my dear fellow .
政♥府♥可不能再关心…
The government can’t be concerned any longer…
过时的刑罚理论
…with outmoded penalogical theories.
很快地 我们可能需要所有的监狱来关政♥治♥犯
Soon we may need all prison space for political offenders.
处理普通罪犯最好以纯粹治疗为基础
Common criminals are best dealt with on a purely curative basis.
除去犯罪的本能 就是这样
I Kill the criminal reflex, that’s all .
一年内可全面实行
Full implementation in a year’s time.
处罚对他们毫无意义
Punishment means nothing to them.
他们享受所谓的处罚
They enjoy their so-called punishment.
你说的对极了 长官
You’ re absolutely right, sir.
闭上你该死的嘴
Shut your bleeding hole!
谁说的
Who said that?
是我说的 长官
I did, sir.
你犯了什么罪
What crime did you commit?
过失杀人 长官
The accidental killing of a person, sir.
他在意图偷窃时残暴地杀害一个女人
He brutally murdered a woman in furtherance of theft.
处十四年刑 长官
Fourteen years, sir.
很好
Excellent.
他积极…
He’s enterprising…
进取…
…aggressive…
外向
…outgoing…
年轻
…young…
勇敢
…bold…
邪恶
vicious.
他可以
He’ll do.

Fine.
我们还可以去看看别区
We could still look at C-block.
不 不 这就够了 他是最好人选
No, no. That’s enough . He’s perfect.
我要看他的记录
I want his records sent to me.
这位邪恶的小混混…
This vicious young hoodlum…
将会变的判若两人
…will be transformed out of all recognition .
非常感谢您给我这个机会
Thank you very much for this chance.
希望你能充份掌握这机会 孩子
Let’s hope you make the most of it, my boy.
-去我的办公室吗 -谢谢
-Shall we go to my office? -Thank you .
进来
Come in .
长官
Sir!
655321 长官
655321 . Sir!
很好 上士长
Very good, Chief.
过去那条线 脚指在线后
Over to the line. Toes behind it.
向典狱长报告全名和号♥码
Full name and number to the governor.
艾力克斯山大迪拉吉 长官 655321 长官
Alexander DeLarge, sir. 655321 , sir.
我猜你不知道早上的人是谁
I don’t suppose you know who that was this morning.
他正是大名鼎鼎的内政部长
That was no less a personage than the Minister of the interior.
新任的内政部长
The new Minister of the interior.
他们说的政坛新贵
What they call a very new broom.
这个新的荒谬主意终于来了
These new ridiculous ideas have come at last.
但命令终究是命令…
And orders are orders.
虽然我可以很肯定的说 我不赞同
Though I may say to you in confidence, I do not approve.
我的看法是 以眼还眼
An eye for an eye, I say.
若有人打了你 你不打回去吗
If someone hits you, you hit back, do you not?
被你们这些流氓痛击之后 国家还击回去…
Why should not the state, severely hit by you hooligans…
有何不可
…not hit back also?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章千钧一发
下一篇文章变脸
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!