之后我看见了她
And then I saw her.
一切都变了
And everything changed.
我的心激动起来
My heart was aflutter.
抓得真棒
What a catch.
蒂诺 把它带回给我
Tino, bring it back to me.
你也与我感同身受吗
Are you feeling what I’m feeling?
对不起
Hey, I’m sorry.
我的狗今天怪怪的
My dog’s acting so weird today.
-不 没事的 -我们走吧
– No, it’s okay. – Come on, boy. Let’s go.
快点 你想追这个吗
Come on, are you gonna chase this?
-等一下 -你好
– Wait a minute. – Oh. Hey.
你和我都上肯特教授的课
You and I both have, uh, Professor Kenter.
是啊
Right. Yeah.
我叫艾尔
I’m-I’m Al.
好的 我叫玛雅
Oh. Okay, I’m Maya.
-很高兴认识你 -我很抱歉
– Nice to meet you. – I’m sorry…
玛雅在说着话 但我不在听
Maya was talking, but I didn’t listen.
我脑子里都是她
All I could think of was her.
没事的 我理解的
It’s cool. I… No, I, understand.
它一遇到你的狗就像疯了似的
So he’s, like, acting crazy around your dog.
干吗不肯呢
Why fight it?
我们闻起来好配
We smell great together.
我们开始天天都能见到罗西
We started seeing Roxy all the time.
不知为什么 艾尔也总是会来
For some reason, Al always came, too.
没过多久
It wasn’t long before…
我们就睡在一起了
We slept together.
我真的开始懂了
I’m really starting to get it now.
如果活着有意义 罗西就是那个意义
If there’s a point, Roxy is the point.
慢着 出什么事了
Wait. What’s going on?
玛雅
Um, Maya?
我心里有些话
There’s been something on my mind
一直想告诉你
that I’ve been wanting to talk to you about.
我记得那个汗湿的气味
Oh, I recognize that sweaty smell.
我们已经在一起一段时间了
We’ve been together for a while now.
玛雅 我想让你成为我的妻子
–Maya, I want you to be my wife.
-艾尔 我的天哪 -事情不太对劲
– Al! Oh, my god! – Something’s wrong here.
-我愿意 -玛雅有危险
– Yes! – Maya’s in trouble.
我愿意 过来
Yes! Yay! Come here!
-亲爱的 我愿意 -太棒了
– Oh, honey, yes! – Yeah.
这儿有危险 躲到我身后 罗西
There is danger. Get behind me, Roxy.
我会保护大家的
I’ll protect us all!
艾尔
Al!
我牵住蒂诺了
Okay. I got Tino. I got Tino. I got Tino.
等一下等一下
Okay, wait, wait. Hold on!
不 罗西 别这样
No, Roxy. Stop it!
妈妈 拿一下这些花
Okay. Mom, hold the… Hold these.
好了 过来吧
Okay, come here. Come on.
-我觉得我们准备好了 -我们开始吧
– I think we’re ready. – Okay, let’s do this.
完美
Okay, perfect.
准备好
Ready.
你很嫉妒因为法♥伦♥有了孩子
You’re jealous because Fallon’s had her baby,
这使得你更偏执多疑了
and that’s made you even more paranoid.
亚历克西斯会被揍的
Alexis gonna get her butt whupped
-要是她还这么口无遮拦 -是吧
– she keep running off the mouth like that. – Right?
因为克里斯塔尔再也受不了这事了
‘Cause Krystle’s not gonna take much more of this.
-我没有 -这太疯狂了
– I haven’t. – This is crazy.
我给你说了吧 我给你说了吧
I told you. I told you.
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
-什么 -打她 克里斯塔尔
– What? – Oh, get her, Krystle.
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
她的肚子里是什么声音
What’s all that noise in her stomach?
是她吃的东西的声音吗
Was it something she ate?
她们要杀了对方啊
Yo, they’re trying to kill each other.
什么
What?

Oh, no.
-这是一个宝宝 -她在呼吸吗
– It was a baby. – Is she breathing?
你要放松点 亲爱的
You gotta relax, honey.
她在呼吸呢 好吧
She’s breathing, okay?
也许我们应该叫醒她来确认一下
Uh, maybe we should wake her up just to be sure.
我不明白为什么他们要生个宝宝
I didn’t understand why they got a baby.
这把他们的注意力都转移走了
It took all their attention.
幸好罗西和我有所需的一切
Good thing roxy and I already had everything we needed.
我们彼此
Each other.
小宝宝
Hey, baby.
后来他们生了更多的宝宝
Then they went and got more babies.
看上去像是我的错
Seemed like a mistake to me.
不久 我必须过着逃跑的生活了
Soon, I had to live my life on the run.
找到他了
Found him!
无处可逃
There was no escape.
我允许他们对我为所欲为
I let them do what they wanted to me.
我愿意做任何事情以便罗西可以安全
I’d do anything so that roxy could be safe.
那是我的使命 随时保护她
That was my mission: To protect her at all times.
我想 说实话
I guess, if I was really honest,
我喜欢得到所有的关注
I liked all the attention.
随着罗西和我渐渐变老
As roxy and I got older,
我们的关系更加稳固了
our connection grew stronger.
她也一直如我们初见时
And she never lost the spark
耀眼迷人
that drew me to her in the first place.
有一天 罗西去看兽医了
One day, roxy went to the vet.
她就再也没有回来过
And she never came back.
看我 看我
Look at me! Look at me!
每个人对我都很好
Everyone was good to me.
但随着岁月的流逝 我很想念罗西
But as the years went by, I missed Roxy.
没有她一切都不一样了
It just wasn’t the same without her.
蒂诺
Hey, tino.
蒂诺
Hey, Tino.
你知道我在想什么吗
You know what I’m thinking?
是的
Yes.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you’re thinking.
披萨
Pizza.
不是吗
No?
不是披萨吗
No pizza?
我不饿
I’m not hungry.
好吧
Okay.
蒂诺…
Tino…
你在想什么呢
What are you thinking?
你在想什么呢
What are you thinking?
蒂诺 你在想什么呢
Tino, what are you thinking?
我在想我准备好了
I’m thinking I’m ready.
这真的是我最美好的生活之一
One of my best lives, really.
我回来了
I’m back.
又一次
Again.
但是为什么呢
But why?
-小狗想要只小狗吗 -你好啊 小朋友
– Puppies! Want a puppy? – Hey there, little fella.
-卖♥♥小狗了 -想买♥♥一只吗
– Puppies for sale! – Want to buy one?
有想买♥♥小狗的吗
Who wants a puppy?
你好啊
Hi!
我们又开始新生活了
Here we go again.
看看我抱的是什么
Look what I got. Huh?
我看到了
Yeah, I am looking.
看他多可爱啊
Look how cute he is.
你太不理智了
You know, it’s-it’s crazy.
谁来照顾他
Who’s gonna take care of him?
我会的
I will.
好了 我给他取名华夫饼
Come on. I named him waffles.
不准进屋
Not inside.
吃吧
Come on.
我一直告诉她你会越长越大
I kept telling her you were going to get bigger.
所以她现在不太喜欢你了 对吧
Not so into you now, is she?
我哪里都没有去过
I never went anywhere.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!