你过不去的!
You cannot pass!
甘道夫!
Gandalf!
我是圣火的仆人 高举着亚尔诺炽焰
I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor.
滚回黑暗去吧!
Go back to the Shadow.
邪恶之火不会帮你 乌顿之火!
The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udun!
你过不去的!
You shall not pass!
不! 不!
No! No!
甘道夫!
Gandalf!
快走 傻瓜
Fly, you fools.
不!
No!
甘道夫!
Gandalf!
甘道夫!
Gandalf!
怎么了 佛罗多先生?
What is it, Mr. Frodo?
没什么
Nothing.
只是个梦
Just a dream.
双塔奇谋
魔多 那是我们最不想接近的中土世界
Mordor. The one place in Middle-earth we don’t want to see any closer.
却是我们拼命要赶去的地方
And it’s the one place we’re trying to get to.
我们又一直走不到
It’s just where we can’t get.
面对现实吧 佛罗多先生 我们迷路了
Let’s face it, Mr. Frodo, we’re lost.
我想甘道夫不希望我们走这条路
I don’t think Gandalf meant for us to come this way.
很多事他也不希望发生 山姆…
He didn’t mean for a lot of things to happen, Sam…
但真的发生了
…but they did.
佛罗多先生?
Mr. Frodo?
是因为魔戒 是不是?
It’s the Ring, isn’t it?
它的力量越来越强了
It’s getting heavier.
我们还剩下什么吃的?
What food have we got left?
我看看
Let me see.
有了 真不错
Oh, yes. Lovely.
兰巴斯干粮 你看!
Lembas bread. And look!
还有更多的兰巴斯干粮
More lembas bread.
我一般不吃外来的食物…
I don’t usually hold with foreign food…
不过这种精灵干粮 吃起来还不错
…but this Elvish stuff, it’s not bad.
没什么能影响你的心情 是吗 山姆?
Nothing ever dampens your spirits, does it, Sam?
那些乌云或许会
Those rain clouds might.
这地方看起来真熟悉
This looks strangely familiar.
那是因为我们来过这里
It’s because we’ve been here before.
我们在兜圈子
We’re going in circles.
什么味道那么臭?
What is that horrid stink?
我担♥保♥附近一定有恶臭的沼泽
I warrant there’s a nasty bog nearby.
你闻得到吗?
Can you smell it?

Yes.
我能闻到
I can smell it.
这儿还有别人
We’re not alone.
小偷 那些小偷
The thieves. The thieves.
那些丑恶的小偷
The filthy little thieves.
它在哪里?
Where is it?
它在哪里?
Where is it?
他们从我们这里偷走它
They stole it from us.
我的宝贝
My precious.
诅咒他们 我们恨他们!
Curse them, we hates them!
那是我们的 我们要拿回它!
It’s ours, it is, and we wants it!
这是刺针宝剑
This is Sting.
你以前见过的…
You’ve seen it before…
对吧 咕噜?
haven’t you, Gollum?
放开他 否则我就割断你的喉咙
Release him or I’ll cut your throat.
烧死了!
It burns!
烧死我们了!
It burns us!
勒死了!
It freezes!
臭精灵拧的绳子
Nasty Elves twisted it.
把我们解开!
Take it off us!
你给我闭嘴!
Quiet, you!
这样不行 魔多的半兽人都会听到他的鬼叫
It’s hopeless. Every Orc in Mordor’s going to hear this racket.
我们就把他绑起来留在这儿
Let’s just tie him up and leave him.
不!
No!
我们一定会死的! 会死的!
That would kill us! Kill us!
你死也是活该!
It’s no more than you deserve!
也许他的确该死
Maybe he does deserve to die.
但现在看着他 我却很可怜他
But now that I see him, I do pity him.
别人对我们好 我们一定也会对他们好
We be nice to them if they be nice to us.
把绳子解开
Take it off us.
我们发誓会乖乖听话
We swears to do what you wants.
我们发誓
We swears.
你发的誓我不能相信
There’s no promise you can make that I can trust.
我们发誓…
We swears…
服侍宝贝的主人
…to serve the master of the precious.
我们愿意对…
We will swear on…
对宝贝发誓
…on the precious.
咕噜 咕噜
Gollum. Gollum.
魔戒是邪恶无比的 会迫使你信守诺言
The Ring is treacherous. It will hold you to your word.
是的…
Yes…
对宝贝发誓
…on the precious.
对宝贝发誓
On the precious.
我不相信你!
I don’t believe you!
下来! 我说快下来!
Get down! I said, down!
山姆!
Sam!
他想要骗我们
He’s trying to trick us.
如果让他一起走 他会趁我们熟睡时勒死我们
If we let him go, he’ll throttle us in our sleep.
你知道去魔多的路吗?
You know the way to Mordor?
知道
Yes.
你去过那儿?
You’ve been there before?
去过
Yes.
你要带我们去黑门
You will lead us to the Black Gate.
梅里!
Merry!
梅里!
Merry!
是什么? 你闻到什么了?
What is it? What do you smell?
人类
Man-flesh.
他们追上来了
They’ve picked up our trail.
亚拉冈
Aragorn.
他们加快了脚步
Their pace has quickened.
他们一定是闻到我们了
They must have caught our scent.
快走!
Hurry!
快啊 金雳!
Come on, Gimli!
已经追了三天三夜
Three days and nights pursuit.
没吃饭 没休息
No food. No rest.
除了光秃秃的石头 一无所获
And no sign of our quarry, but what bare rock can tell.
哈比人的叶形胸针不会无缘无故掉下来
Not idly do the leaves of Lorien fall.
他们可能还活着
They may yet be alive.
离我们不到一天路程 来吧
Less than a day ahead of us. Come.
快点 金雳! 就快赶上他们了!
Come, Gimli! We’re gaining on them!
长途跋涉我最不在行 我们矮人族是天生短跑健将
I’m wasted on cross-country. We Dwarves are natural sprinters.
短距离内爆发力十足
Very dangerous over short distances.
洛汗国
Rohan.
骠骑王之乡
Home of the Horse-lords.
事情有些不对劲
There’s something strange at work here.
有些邪恶之物将这里的生物都吓走了
Some evil gives speed to these creatures.
他们想对付我们
Sets its will against us.
勒苟拉斯! 你的精灵之眼能看到什么?
Legolas! What do your Elf-eyes see?
强兽人转往东北方
The Uruks turn northeast.
他们要带哈比人去艾辛格
They are taking the Hobbits to lsengard.
萨鲁曼
Saruman.
世界正在改变
The world is changing.
现在谁还有力量抵挡艾辛格…
Who now has the strength to stand against the armies of Isengard…
和魔多大军?
…and Mordor?
有谁还能对抗索伦和萨鲁曼…
To stand against the might of Sauron and Saruman…
以及双塔同盟?
…and the union of the two towers?
携手合作 索伦魔君…
Together, my Lord Sauron…
我们就能统治整个中土世界
… we shall rule this Middle-earth.
旧世界将被工业之火吞蚀
The Old World will burn in the fires of industry.
森林将被夷为平地
The forests will fall.
新的规则将会建立

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!