Yep.
谢天谢地 终于结束了
Thank God that’s over.
我拿到两张国家剧院的票 明天的
I got given two tickets for the National Theatre tomorrow.
一起去吗
Do you wanna come?
不去了 我要睡一整天
No, so not. I’m just gonna sleep all day.
我不明白了 去剧院对睡觉有影响吗
I don’t see why going to the theatre should get in the way of that.
我最好的几次睡眠
Many of the best sleeps of my life
都是在皇家莎士比亚剧院
have happened in the Royal Shakespeare Company.
不了 你带别人一起去吧
No, you take someone else.
我喜欢窝床上 不喜欢剧院
I really like bed and I really hate theatre.
好吧
Quite right.
哪个可怜鬼会周六晚上没有活动
But what kind of sad act is gonna be free on a Saturday night
还随叫随到
with no day’s notice?
太棒了
Bravo.
-天哪 是夏洛特 -谁
– My God. It’s Charlotte. – Who?
-我的初恋 -在哪
– It was my first love. – Where?
那边 出口标志下面
There. Under the “Exit” sign.
-那个老女人吗 -不 不是那个老女人
– The old woman? – No, not the old woman.
那个金发美女
The astonishing blonde.
-黑头发的吗 -不是 金发的
– The one with the dark hair? – No, blonde.
金发就是金色的头发 听不明白吗
Blonde means blonde hair, doesn’t it?
在台下
Off the stage.
好 你待在这别动 说真的 待着
Okay, you stay there. I mean it, stay!
夏洛特
Charlotte.
天哪 蒂姆
My God. Tim.
见到你真好
How fabulous to see you.
我…这是我的女朋友 蒂娜
Wow. I… This is my girlfriend Tina.
不是吧
No.
太棒了 你好 蒂娜
That is so brilliant. Well, hello, Tina.
什么太棒了
Why is it brilliant?
生命里总会有一些时刻
Well, you know, there are certain moments in your life
会留下永久的创伤
that scar you for life.
夏洛特对我的拒绝 就是这样
Charlotte’s rejection of me was one of those moments,
不过现在我知道她有”女朋友”了
but now I know she’s got a “girlfriend”, well,
这就让我松了一大口气了
that’s just a huge burden suddenly lifted off my mind.
我可以重新做个自信的异性恋了
I can be a confident heterosexual all over again.
不是那种女朋友
Not that kind of girlfriend.
什么
What?
你以为我是同性恋吗
You think I’m gay?
不是
No.
不 当然不是
No, of course not.
不 应该是女性朋友
No. It’s girl friend.
是的 不是
Yes. No. Wow.
女性的朋友 就是这样
Yeah, friend who is a girl, which you so clearly are.
我得去找一下我的男朋友 是个男的…
I’m just gonna go and get my boyfriend, who is a boy…
我的天啊 蒂姆
My God. Tim.
见到你真好 看看你
How lovely to see you. Look at you. Wow.
这是我的女朋友 蒂娜
This is my girlfriend Tina.
你好 蒂娜
Hello, Tina.
不过 你最好注意下用词
Although you should be a little careful with that, by the way.
还是会有很多守旧的人
There are still quite a lot of us old fashioned types about
会把”女朋友”理解成”同性恋”
who interpret “girlfriend” as meaning “gay”.
如果你说蒂娜是你女朋友
So if you say that Tina’s your girlfriend,
别人就会以为你们是”同性恋”
people will assume that you’re “gay”.
我就是”同性恋”
I am “gay”.
是吗
Are you?
你有意见吗
Do you have a problem with that?
不 不是 我可喜欢了
No, I don’t. I love that stuff.
我去一下…
I’m just gonna…
我看见三年前那个夏天让我心碎的女孩了
I’ve just seen the girl who broke my heart three summers ago.
去打个招呼吧
Let’s go say hello.
不 还是别找麻烦了 走吧
No. Best let sleeping dogs lie. Come on.
今晚真是妙极了 我很喜欢这里
Best night of my life. I always love this area.
很热闹 还有那些色彩艳丽的画
It’s so bustling and I mean those pictures, full of colour.
每次来这里都很开心
Just makes me so happy when I’m round here,
-这么多色彩 -蒂姆
– all the colour… – Tim.
夏洛特
Charlotte!
蒂姆 见到你真好
Tim, how lovely to see you.
真是个惊喜啊
What a surprise.
抱歉 这是我的女朋友 蒂娜
Wow. Sorry. This is my girlfriend, Tina.
-她是同性恋 -闭嘴
– She’s gay. – Shut up.
蒂娜
Hello, Tina.
瞧瞧你
Look at you!
我都没想到
It just never even occurred to me
能在康沃尔郡之外遇到你
you existed outside of Cornwall.
我们正要去吃饭
We’re about to go and get dinner,
但有机会能一起出去就好了
but it would be great to hang out sometime.
当然好 非常愿意
Yeah, sure. I’d love that.
帮我跟奇巧带个好 她好吗
Send my love to little Kit Kat. How is she?
她还行 其实她在伦敦也过得不容易
She’s okay. She’s not finding London totally easy actually.
是啊 吉米说他有时候会见她
Right. Well, Jimmy says he sees her sometimes.
是吗 从什么时候开始的
Really? Since when?
你也知道 他俩一直纠缠不清
You knew there was always something there.
不好意思 你是
Sorry, you are?
我很好 谢谢
Very well, thank you.
她是问你的名字
Well, she means your name.
-罗杰 -不对
– Roger. – No, it’s not.
不是罗杰 我叫罗利
No, it’s not. it’s Rory.
-很高兴认识你 罗利 -嗯
– Nice to meet you, Rory. – Yeah.
对了 对不起 我们该走了
Right. Sorry, we should get going.
真的很高兴见到你
It was really great to see you.
-我们再见吧 -再见
– I’ll see you soon. – You, too. Yeah.
再见
Bye.
天哪 她真美
God, she is beautiful.
她太美了 要是你跟她上♥床♥你会死的
She’s so beautiful, if you had sex with her, you’d die. You’d just die.
脱她的衣服 看她的胸眼睛都会爆♥炸♥
You’d open her shirt, see her breasts and your eyes would explode.
你就得瞎着跟她做♥爱♥ 然后就死了
You’d have to have sex with her blind. And then you’d die.
注意到了吗 她没给我她的号♥码
You notice she didn’t give me her number…
我让蒂娜自己去吃饭了 你饿吗
I told Tina to go have dinner on her own. Are you hungry?
-饿 当然饿 -太好了
– Yeah. Of course. – Great.
再见 罗杰
Bye, Roger.
好 太棒了
Yeah, excellent.
再次谢谢你带我来看表演 祝你凯♥旋♥
Thanks again for the play. Triumph.
你想去哪
Where do you wanna go?
你喜欢的就行
Well, wherever you like really.
我比不了
I can’t compete.
知道吗
You know,
我开始有点觉得我们浪费了那个暑假
I’m starting to think we slightly wasted that summer holiday.
要是我们能穿越回去
If we could travel back in time,
也许我不会拒绝
maybe I wouldn’t have said no.

I’m…
我就住在拐角
I’m just staying round the corner.
能送我上楼吗
Can you walk me home?

Yeah.
-可以吗 -当然可以
– Yeah? – Yeah, of course, yeah.
我们到了
Well, here we are.
里面
It’s a lot nicer
更好
inside.
我觉得也是
I’m sure it is.
那…那么
So… So…

So…

So,
很高兴
lovely
见到你 夏洛特
to see you, Charlotte.
真是美好的夜晚 很开心
What a night. Total joy, but I’ve gotta
但我得回去了
get back
因为我有件很重要的事要做 立刻做
because there’s something very important that I have to do. Right now.
-醒醒 醒醒 -什么
– Wake up. Wake up. – What?
玛丽
Mary.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Would you like to marry me?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!