在…
It’s…
在这儿
It’s here.
好的 是这吗
Okay. There?
老天 碰到哪儿了
My God, what was that?
那是我的眼睛
That’s my eye.
我的眼…
I think there’s a lot of…
现在我眼里都是草莓慕斯了
I’ve got quite a lot of strawberry mousse in my eye now!
真的很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
没事 还要谢谢你帮我找到种新吃法
No. Thank you. That’s a new sensation for me.
或许我们在外面见见面
So, maybe I’ll see you outside or…
晚上10:37
好啊 很好
Yeah. Yeah, great.
好的 有点害怕
Great. Scary.
是啊 是有点害怕
Yeah, it’s a bit scary.
天啊 我很享受 你呢
My God, I’m so in there. What about you?
不知道 不过听上去很不错
I don’t know, but she sounded wonderful.
-乔安娜 -杰
– Joanna? – Jay.
老天 可真是个尤物
Christ, you’re a babe.
有兴趣下半场吗
How do you fancy stretching the night out a bit?
我可以打发走他
I can ditch the loser.
我们赶时间 不过帮我拦出租车的话
We’ve got to rush, but help me find a cab,
我会考虑给你号♥码
and I might give you my number.
当然没问题
Of course. Yeah.
也可能不给 不过我还没决定
Or I might not. Haven’t decided yet. So…
我才不会把号♥码给他
I have. it’s not gonna happen.
-你好 -你好
– Hi. – Hi.
-她在哪 -她跟杰…
– Where’s… – She and Jay just…
她跟他去了…我不知道
She took him to… I don’t know.
好吧
Right.
我还是…
Well, I guess I’d better…
要是我问你要号♥码会不会太唐突了
Would it be very wrong if I asked you for your number?
不会
No.
以防我找你…
Just in case I ever had to call you about…
有事?
Stuff?
好吧
Okay.
方不方便…
Would you…
我叫玛丽
It’s Mary.
玛丽
Mary.
好了
Okay.
我以前觉得这台手♥机♥又破又旧
I thought this phone was old and shit,
不过现在它成了我最珍贵的东西了
but suddenly it’s my most valuable possession.
你真的喜欢我吗
You really like me?
即使我穿的连衣裙
Even my frock?
我喜欢你的连衣裙
I love your frock.
我的头发呢 是不是太棕了
And my hair? It’s not too brown?
我爱棕色
I love brown.
我刘海是新剪的
My fringe is new.
刘海很完美 简直是点睛之笔
The fringe is perfect. Fringe is the best bit.
玛丽
Mary!
该走了
We have to go!
再不走他那不靠谱的朋友就要侵犯我了
I found a cab and his dodgy friend is about to assault me.
好的 马上到
Okay, I’m coming.
再两秒钟
Two seconds.
我希望能再见到你
I hope I see you again.
你会的
You will.
好的 很好
Okay. Good.
晚安
Goodnight.
发生什么事
What’s happened?
你干嘛了 可怜的家伙
What have you done, you poor thing?
没什么 只不过多了道新伤口
Nothing. It’s just a flesh wound.
-给 -谢谢
– Here. – Thank you.
你也知道我的戏今晚上演
You may remember, my play opened tonight.
老天 对啊 怎样了
My God, yes. How did it go?
进展顺利
Well. it went well.
可以说杰作得以面世
You could tell in the room a masterpiece was being unfurled.
-真的吗 -真的
– Really? – Really.
直到演至全剧最关键的转折点
Until, and this is the crucial plot point, I think,
主角出现有史以来
until the lead actor had the most massive dry
最严重的忘词状况
in the history of theatre.
-不会吧 -是的 就是这样
– No, no, no. – Yes, yes, yes.
这不仅仅是他忘词的问题
He didn’t just forget his lines.
他忘词忘得严重到
He forgot his lines to the extent
戏剧艺术史册上的一切忘词
that no actor has ever forgotten their lines
都显得不值一提
before in the annals of dramatic art.
评论也不会说”伟大杰作得以面世”
The reviews won’t say “Major masterpiece gets unveiled”,
而只会说”主角得了老年痴呆症”
they’ll say, “Major actor gets Alzheimer’s.”
简直是场灾难
It’s a disaster.
这样讲还是太轻描淡写了
It’s an understatement.
这是有《泰坦尼克号♥》的精彩开头
It’s the Titanic of play openings,
却无人幸存的悲剧收尾
but with no survivors.
没女人 没小孩
No women, no children,
连凯特·温丝莱特也没活下来
not even Kate Winslet.
凯特·温丝莱特 《泰坦尼克号♥》女主角 在电影结尾活了下来
全死光了
All dead.
好吧 我看看能做点什么
Okay. I’ll see what I can do.
你这话什么意思
What does that mean?
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do?
给在伦敦的每位评论家打电♥话♥
Ring up every critic in London,
为他们口♥交♥ 以此来让他们忽略
and offer them a blow job, if they ignore the fact
观众在一片安静中干坐半个小时
that we sat in total silence for half an hour
只为等个白♥痴♥记起句台词这个事实吗
waiting for a moron to remember one single line?
并不是
Not quite that.
哈利·查普曼作品 《罪人》
你好
Hello.
你好 汤姆先生 我是哈利的朋友
Hello, Sir Tom. I’m a friend of Harry’s.
请问你台词记得怎样了
How’s it going with the lines?
抱歉 什么叫台词记得怎样
I’m sorry, what do you mean “the lines”?
就是在法庭场景上
It’s just, you know, in the court scenes,
有些台词是比较复杂的
some of those lines are pretty complex.
所以我就想提醒你一下
And I just thought maybe it might be worth, you know,
上台前再看一眼台词
having one last look at the lines before you go on.
算是重温一下
A little refresher.
快滚出去
Fuck off out of here.
你这个疯子 快滚 蠢货 滚
You arsing lunatic. Get out! You ginger twerp. Go on!
保护这种…
Patronising piece of…
请辩方发言
And now the Defence.
我也是从失公允的年代中走来的
I have lived many weary years.
太棒了
It’s brilliant.
即便在冗长的法律诉讼史中
But never, in that long catalogue of wasted time,
也未曾遇到过如此罪恶的审判不公
have I ever seen such an atrocious miscarriage of justice.
控诉方还要作何补充
Do the Prosecution have anything final to add?
抱歉 借过一下
Sorry, excuse me. Sorry.
控诉方还要作何补充
Do the Prosecution have anything final to add?
各位…
Gentlemen…
各位
Gentlemen,
对今日的诉讼我一直秉承最认真的态度
I regard today’s proceedings with the utmost gravity.
然而
Nevertheless,
有一点虽简单
let us be clear of one
但却不容忽视
simple and salient thing.
那就是
It is the life
罪人的生命权
of a guilty man!
我看有个演员像是睡着了一样
One of the actors appeared to have actually fallen asleep.
中途离场的小混♥蛋♥过来了
Here’s the little prick who walked out halfway through.
你错过了最精彩的一幕 蠢货
You missed the best scene, you little twerp.
抱歉
Sorry.
你觉得布景怎样
What did you think of the set?
太不可思议了
I thought it was incredible.
真的吗 我倒不觉得 太棕了
Did you? I didn’t. Too brown.
玛丽
Mary!
不会吧
No.
她消失了
She’s gone.
今晚有没有看到过两个女孩

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!