别自欺欺人,洗盘子的
They want a man Who takes what he wants.
女人喜欢无所不能的男人
I don’t think that’s true.
我不这么认为
Listen.
听着
My girlfriend was seeing a man When I met her.
我遇到我女朋友时她有男朋友
I took her back to my place, and I ask her about him
我把她带到我那里 问她男朋友的事,
very innocently, of course.
没有恶意
Of course.
当然
She had many wonderful things to say about him.
她说了他许多好话
How nice and devoted, how gentle he was.
人好,又忠诚,还很温柔
So I started to probe in very subtle ways
我开始很小心地问她
about how strong, powerful, and successful he was.
她的男朋友有多成果,多有权势
I was very good.
这个我很拿手
In no time, We were lying together on my couch.
很快我们就躺在我的沙发上了
I think she wanted me to force her away from him.
我猜,她希望我强迫她离开那个男的
You could see it in her eyes.
我能从她眼神里看出来,
She wanted the battle.
她想离开 她很矛盾
She was crying, too, but she was kissing me.
她在哭,却又一边在吻我
Later, of course, she came like a rocket.
后来,她的高♥潮♥像火箭升空
Don’t worry about the glass.
别担心杯子
I won’t charge you this time.
这次不用你赔
Anton, he’s here. Matheson.
他来了 -谁?
Matheson? Are you sure?
马西森 -你肯定?
Table nine.
你自己看吧,9号♥桌
Oh, my God. It’s him.
上帝真,真是他
Go.
你去
I’ll take care of him.
我来搞定他
Did you bring them?
东西带来了?
What I just did was the most revolting thing I’ve ever done.
这是我做过的最恶心的事
Harold Matheson, the food critic for the Times.
马西森是时代周刊的食品评论家
Big step. Are you sure you’re ready for this?
后果严重,你真准备这么做?
Everyone!
把东西给我
I Want everyone to do a good job tonight.
今晚不许胡闹闲聊,样样都要完美
I want everything perfect.
今晚不许胡闹闲聊,样样都要完美
Didier, I can see this is not good!
这菜火候不够
And you, dishwasher, you don’t drop a dish tonight.
刷盘子的,今晚别再摔盘子
I want everything perfect for the bastard.
为了那杂种我要十全十美
Heaven for the pig.
让那头猪感觉是在天堂
Gimme, gimme.
给我
I’ve created a monster.
我制♥造♥了一个魔鬼 -我?
I asked your steward for a Chenin Blanc
我点了一瓶仙尼布朗克
and he brought me this.
可服务员给了我这个
You have any idea how that happened?
这是怎么回事?
I took the liberty, Mr. Matheson.
我作主给您换的 Mr. Matheson
It’s from my private reserve.
这是我的珍藏
You know, if I had a suspicious mind
要是我疑心重的话
l’d think you’re trying to get on my good side.
我会以为你在贿赂我
I thought you would enjoy the year.
我以为你会喜欢
I’d say that your little ruse is working very well
但我要说 你的小诡计挺成功
especially if you could locate another bottle.
尤其是如果你再给我一瓶
Well, certainly. Excuse me.
没问题,请原谅
We might find a bottle or two.
我们也许能再找到一两瓶
Enjoy your meal, Mr. Matheson.
请慢用,马西森先生
I’ve just come back from France.
我刚从法国回来
Whereabouts are you from?
你是法国什么地方的人?
It’s just Beaucaire.
布盖尔,是南部一个小省
It’s just a small province in the south of France.
布盖尔,是南部一个小省
Oh, Beaucaire.
哦,布盖尔
I know that. Isn’t that near Nes?
是不是在尼姆附近?
Is that near Nes?
是不是在尼姆附近?
Excuse me?
您说什么?
Is that near Nes?
是不是在尼姆附近
Yes, it’s near there.
是的,离那儿不远
Oh, my God!
天哪
Did you see that?
我记得是在南边在山上
I remember.
我记得
It’s a little to the south and over the hill.
是在山的另一边
Yes, it is on the other side of the hill.
是在山的另一边
It’s a little south.
靠近南方
The look on Matheson’s face.
他那时的表情
What are you smiling about?
你笑什么?
I’m sorry.
对不起,对不起
Its legs were fighting in his mouth like this.
蟑螂腿在他嘴里挣扎
Everything I had is in that restaurant.
餐厅是我的一切!
It’s not that bad. I have my job.
即使真这么糟糕也没什么 反正我还有工作
Your teacher’s salary Won’t pay for the toilet paper!
你教书的工资只够买♥♥手纸
That’s because they don’t pay teachers what they’re worth.
因为他们给老师的工资太低
In some parts of the world
因为他们给老师的工资太低
Linda, don’t go there.
别说这个
Do you mind if we don’t have this discussion again right now?
我们别再谈这个了
Thank you, Anton.
谢谢,Anton
Don’t be angry. – I’m not angry.
别生气 -我不生气
Don’t be angry. – I’m not angry.
别生气 -我不生气
She’s angry.
她生气了 -肯定生气了
What if they close me down permanently?
要是餐厅被查封了怎么办?
What would you do?
要是餐厅被查封了怎么办?
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
I mean, if I couldn’t afford this nice place anymore?
我是说 我要是租不起这么好的房♥子了怎么办?
You can always find work.
你总能找到工作的 你可以重新做一个模特
You can go back to modeling
你总能找到工作的 你可以重新做一个模特
He was a model?
他以前是模特?
What if I couldn’t find work?
要是我找不到工作怎么办?
Then what?
那怎么办?
What would you do if I were poor?
要是我变穷了,没钱了怎么办
I would sit out on the curb With you all day
我就整天跟你坐在路边上卖♥♥铅笔
and sell pencils.
我就整天跟你坐在路边上卖♥♥铅笔
Then when it got dark, we would crawl
天黑了就回到我们冰箱般的小屋 整夜做♥爱♥
into our cozy refrigerator box and make love all night
天黑了就回到我们冰箱般的小屋 整夜做♥爱♥
and then sell pencils again at sun-up.
天亮了再去卖♥♥铅笔
Where are you going?
你要去哪?
Where’s he going?
他要去哪?
What’s he doing?
他在干什么?
Talk to me.
说啊
He’s getting something off of a shelf.
他在从架子上拿东西
What is it?
是什么东西?
It’s a ring. Oh, no!
是个戒指
What does it look like?
什么样子?
It’s a circle of diamonds with a
一圈钻石,中间有个
A big, fat opal in the middle?
很大的猫眼石?
I’m familiar with it.
我再熟悉不过了
What is that?
什么?
The bastard. – What?
混♥蛋♥
Would you like to be my wife?
愿意作我妻子吗?
不!
愿意
我听见了
Here.
拿着
Nana!
奶奶!
So you found me.
你终于找到这了
I get 50 pounds of flowers delivered to my door
有人把五十磅鲜花送到我家
and I call the florist
我打电♥话♥给送花的,他给了我
and he gives me your name and this charming address
你的名字和这可爱的地址
and the earrings and the perfume
我还收到了耳环,香水
and the television set, for Christ’s sake.
和一台电视,我的上帝
What’s got into your head, girl?
你这是干什么,孩子?
Too much? You didn’t like them?
你不喜欢?
It’s one thing not to call your mother for ages
几年不给你妈打电♥话♥我不管
but to hide from me for two months.
但你躲着我两个月
You better be found lying dead in the gutter
我还以为你死在贫民区了
if you know what’s good for you.
怎么回事?
What is that? Your tits look like hard little rocks.
你的奶头硬得像小石头
Cut it out.
别胡说

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!