情绪上头的时候
I used to always– if a feeling came up,
我会分散自己的注意力 或者打给我的朋友
I’d distract myself or I’d call a friend,
问他们”要出去吗
and be like, “Do you wanna go out?
你打算做什么” -是的
What do you wanna do?” -Yeah.
放场电影什么的 我就是坐着
Put a movie on or whatever. I would just sit with it.
我会一个人吃东西 -就是这样
I would just eat it myself. -Yeah, no, absolutely,
我就是
but I would just, I would just
当我注意到情绪来临的时候
whenever I noticed how I was feeling, I would
我会坐下来静静
sit down and I would sit in it.
我戒酒了
Um, I stopped drinking.
这是一种很好的方式
That’s one great way of, um, of really sort of getting
让你了解自己
to know yourself is being, you know,
只喝水 做事的时候保持清醒
just drinking water and being sober as anything.
但你和酒精的关系不只在表面
But you’ve had a fascinating relationship with alcohol.
是啊 -我看到你说
Mm-hmm. Yeah. -I read where you said that
酒精对你来说很微妙
alcohol really fascinated you.
是的 很微妙
Yeah. Yeah, very much.
它带走了我父亲
Yeah, ’cause it took my dad from me.
是 -你居然戒了
Yeah. -Yeah, and then you stopped.
几年前我在经历那些事情的时候
Well, when I was going through everything a couple years ago
经历离婚的时候
when I was going through my divorce, yes.
离婚不是早期的事
Um, not at the beginning. At first I– whew, no.
我想自己可能就得一直与酒精作伴了
I think I probably kept the alcohol industry alive.
之后我意识到
But you know, after– once I realized that I had
还有很多事情等着我
a lot of work to do on myself,
所以我戒了酒
yeah, I stopped drinking and I
我开始做一些事
started working out lots and stuff like that
使自己成为一切的中心
to keep me sort of centered.
是否有一个瞬间你明白到
Was there a moment when you knew?
或者说经历完这些事你明白到
Or was it a series of things that you said,
“不能这么做”
“Can’t do this anymore”?
比如我的旅行吗…
With my-my journey or in…?
比如与西蒙离婚
With the divorce from Simon. Like,
2021年1月21日 Adele与男友Simon Konecki离婚
因为
because I-I, you know,
这么多年我采访过很多人
over the years I’ve interviewed so many people who stayed,
她们不愿离 之后很痛苦
were miserable, were miserable,
等他们真正要离的时候
and years before they actually made the move…
嗯 -才回头重新思考
Yeah. -…had started thinking about it,
我很好奇 是否有一刻或者…
so I’m wondering, was there a single moment or was…
我记得有一位朋友
I do remember one of my friends,
我们回答了一些问题
we were all– we were answering these questions
写在一本高档杂♥志♥里
in this very bougie magazine.
是这样写的
And it was,
“你有什么东西
it was something like, “What’s something that
是没人知道的”
no one would ever know about you?”
我在三位朋友的面前说
And I just said it in front of three of my friends.
“我一点都不开心”
I was like, “I’m really not happy.”
“我在被人推着走”
“I’m not, I’m not living.”
“我在摸着石头过河”
I’m just plodding along.”
我记得”25″里的一首歌♥
And I remember there was a lyric
有句歌♥词是这样写的
that I wrote that I put on a song on-on 25,
“我想好好生活而不只是活着”
which was, “I want to live and not just survive.”
出自”Love In The Dark”
我真的有这种感觉
you know, I’ve definitely felt like that,
但即使我这么说
but it was when I, when I admitted to my own friends,
他们只觉得我要结婚了肯定很快乐
who thought I was really happy,
但我很难受 所有的东西压得我喘不过气
that actually I’m really unhappy, and they all gasped.
从那时我就在想
Like, you know, I feel like it was sort of from there that I was like,
“我在做什么” “我在为什么而做”
“What am I doing? What am I doing it for?”
我以为只是
You know? But I think it was just,
我们要结婚了 我们要举♥行♥婚礼了
by us getting married, us having our wedding,
我必须严肃对待
and I– you know, I take marriage very seriously.
似乎… -是的
Like, it obviously seems like… -Yeah, ’cause you have
因为所有事都堆一起 -我如果不认真对待
all that stuff from the past. -Yeah, and it seems like I don’t,
就是对婚姻的不尊重
you know, now– like, you know, almost like I disrespected it
然后你懂的
by-by getting married, and then, you know,
我们很快就离婚了 然后如此这般
divorced so quickly and stuff like that.
我在想…
But I think…
你感到不堪的原因是一切都太赶了吗
Are embarrassed because it was so quickly?
是因为我没有处理好结婚的事情
I’m just embarrassed that I didn’t make my marriage work.
好的 -你明白吗
Okay. -You know?
你现在有自己的想法
So now that you have perspective
敞开心扉
and you’ve opened up your soul
并将一切写在新专里向世界分享
and shared it with the world here on 30,
为什么你认为
why do you think
西蒙是真正走进你生活的人
is the real reason Simon came into your life?
老实说 我认为他拯救了我的人生
I think Simon probably saved my life, to be honest with you.
他在适合的时机出现
He came at such a moment,
他和安吉洛带给我的稳定生活
where the stability that him and Angelo have given me,
2012年10月19日 两人诞下一子Angelo
是无人能及的
no one else would ever have been able to give me,
尤其是我在年轻的时候
like, especially at that time in my life– I was so young
我会很容易迷失
and I just, I think I would have got a bit lost in all of it.
而且很有可能
Like, you know, and I think I probably,
会走一条错的路
I could have easily gone down some dodgy paths,
像是自己
And sort of self-destructed from-from
被所有东西压倒了
sort of like being so overwhelmed by all of it.
他是来稳定我的生活的
And he-he came in and was stable.
我从未遇到过
The most stable person I’ve ever
如此稳重的人
had in my life up until that point.
就是现在 我也能完全信任他
Even– you know, even now I trust him with my life.
真的吗 -天呐 好像太夸张了
Really? -Oh, my gosh, like beyond.
我觉得…
Like, yeah, I feel like…
我觉得他和安吉洛
Yeah, him and Angelo, like, they were
是上天派给我的天使
angels sent to me, that’s how I feel.
那他就是
So, came into your life…
在对的时机出现在对的场合
…at the right season and for the right reasons.
来拯救你 -绝对是
To save you. -Yes, absolutely, yeah.
当时安吉洛问你”你为什么不再爱爸爸了”
And in that moment when Angelo said to you,
你怎么回答
“Why don’t you love Daddy anymore?”
我很难对一个六岁的孩子
Yeah, that was really hard as well, and trying to explain
解释原因
to, like, a six-year-old at the time, obviously,
我还爱着西蒙 但我不再喜欢他了
um, that I do love him, I’m just not in love with him.
这对小孩子来说讲不通啊
Makes absolutely no sense to a six-year-old.
我不能告诉他具体原因
So there were so many answers I just
因为不合逻辑
couldn’t give him ’cause there aren’t any really.
他会明白的
Like, you know, that he would understand,
在他眼里我还爱着他爸
but he sees that I still love his dad.
你们住在对街吧
‘Cause you live across the street from each other.
我们住在对街
We live across the street from each other. Like, we, like,
我们现在还会一起玩
we’re away together sometimes, like, you know,
我还会单独和西蒙聊天
Yeah, like, me and Simon also chat away without Angelo.
安吉洛上学的时候
Like, Angelo, you know, could be at school and…
你们还是朋友
So you’re still friends?
是的 -纯朋友关系
Oh, yes. -It’s all…
纯朋友关系
100%. Yeah, yeah. -100%.
我最尊重的是他
I respect him more than anyone.
这张专辑是描写
How does he feel about…
你们二人的故事
this album and the story of the two of you
他对此有什么看法
coming through your music?
我们不会很正式地讨论
I mean, we don’t sit around and talk about it
不会当面问他”你觉得怎么样”
like, “How you feeling?” Like, you know,
“Easy on Me”有4000万次收听了 你有什么感想
“Easy on Me” is at 40 million streams, how are you feeling?
我们不会讨论这个
Like… we don’t talk about it.
他了解我
But, um, he knows I’m, you know, he knows
他知道我是什么样的歌♥手
what kind of artist I am, like,
我热衷于挖掘我的故事给大家
and, you know, that I got to–I have to dig deep and tell my stories.
「I Drink Wine」
*How can one become so bounded by choices*
*That somebody else makes*
*How can we both become a version of a person*
*We don’t even like*
*We’re in love with the world*
*But the world just wants to bring us down*

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!