What is youth? A dream
青春为何物 南柯一梦罢了
What is love? The content of the dream
爱情为何物 梦中的造物罢了
Ready for the Lake Race? Yeah!
准备好比赛了吗 准备好了
3, 2, 1… go!
三二一开始
You must drink a full case on the race around the lake.
必须在绕湖的赛程中喝完一整箱
One beer per person at each bench.
每人在每个长椅处上喝完一瓶啤酒
Each team has an umpire who ensures the case is brought back.
每队都有裁判确保箱套被带回
The umpire is not allowed to drink the beers.
裁判不允许喝啤酒
If you vomit as a team, one minute will be deducted.
如果有两人以上吐了就要延长一分钟
Wait, wait…
等等等
When you return to the bench, you drink the last beer.
当你回到长凳时喝下最后一瓶啤酒
The winner gets the bottle deposits.
赢的人可以拿走酒瓶的押金
Take it down a notch.
安静一点
Take it down a notch.
安静一点
Show some consideration.
体谅一下他人
Get over here.
过来
A film by Thomas Vinterberg
托马斯·温特伯格 导演作品
They call him Fjonk.
他们都叫他冯克
Red hair, Thor’s hammer necklace. It was him and his friend.
红发带着雷神之锤的项链他和他的朋友带的头
Where did he get the handcuffs? We don’t know.
他哪来的手铐 我们不清楚
But he cuffed the poor ticket inspector to a rail, and then they partied on.
那他就把检票员铐在栏杆上就接着狂欢去了
It’s okay to have fun, but it’s gone overboard.
玩得开心没问题但这也太过火了
Maybe we should have a zero-alcohol policy all of next semester.
也许下个学期应该颁布一套禁酒令
Right.
真有意思
How do they intend to uphold that? It’s like shutting down the Freetown.
他们打算怎么搞 简直比镇♥压♥革命还难
Sune, you’ll do the warmup today. Yes.
苏涅今天你带热身 -好的
Come. Okay. Follow me. Let’s go.
来吧 好的跟我走吧
Speed it up.
加快脚步
No cutting corners. Right…
不许偷懒 没错
Looking good.
还不错
Open to the page of ‘In Denmark I Was Born’.
翻到《我生在丹麦》
‘In Denmark I Was Born’. Open your books. Come on.
快点翻到《我生在丹麦》
Let’s hear how rusty you are. Yes.
来一起听听你们都忘了多少
In Denmark I was born, here my home is…
我生在丹麦这是我家乡
What is psychology?
什么是心理学
Can anyone tell me what psychology is?
有没有人能告诉我什么是心理学
Psychology is the scientific study of human psychological processes –
心理学是一种研究人类心理历程的科学研究
which is what we’ll work on the coming year.
接下来的学年我们就要研究这个
Why do we behave, experience and react as we do?
我们为什么会有各种表现 感受和反应
And the Industrial Age is the period in world history –
世界历史中的工业革命时代
when Western societies
也就是西方社会
based on their technological progress
根据他们的科技发展水平
started the process that created the foundation for the modern world.
为现代社会的发展打下了基础
The invention of new technology…
技术革新的诞生
Excuse me. Weren’t we talking about Churchill?
抱歉我们不是在讲丘吉尔吗
Yes, that’s right. Let’s focus on that.
没错让我们专注于此
Churchill, the World War… let’s focus on that.
丘吉尔世界大战我们关注一下这部分
World War 2? No, World War 1.
第二次世界大战 -不 第一次世界大战
And thus… the Industrial Age.
因此工业革命时期
So, Churchill was First Lord of… This has gone bonkers.
那么丘吉尔是第一任领主这太荒唐了
Malthe, is there another lesson you have to attend right now?
迈尔兹你是还有别的课要上吗
Did you hand in your report? Yes.
你的报告交了吗 交了
Did it feel good? It was okay.
感觉写得好吗 -还可以吧
Okay, I’m off. I’m on nights all week.
好了我走了我这一周都是夜班
Anika? See you tomorrow.
安妮卡 明天见
Anika…
安妮卡
Have I become boring? What do you mean?
我开始变得无趣了吗 你什么意思
Do you find me boring?
你认为我很无趣吗
Compared to what? When you were young or…?
跟什么比呢 比起你年轻时还是
Yes.
是的
You’re not the same Martin I first met.
你和我当初认识的马丁不一样了
Right… okay.
好吧
Martin?
马丁
You have the seniors in history, right?
今天你有高年级的历史课对吗
Yes.
是的
Uhm, they’ve tried to reach you on school-intra.
呃他们试过联♥系♥你
They want to meet with you. Are you available this afternoon?
他们想跟你谈谈你下午有空吗
Yes…
有吧
Sure, that’s fine.
没问题可以的
What’s it about?
要谈什么
Just talk to them.
就随便谈谈
Oh, hi. I thought I’d just be meeting with a couple of you.
哦我以为只有几个人开会
We’ve gathered those of us who could on such short notice.
我们把紧急通知下能来的人都叫来了
Yes… well…
好吧
So, here I am.
我来了
Our children may be called upon to do an exam in history with you.
我们的学生可能要被叫来参加你的历史考试
We need to talk about that. Of course.
我们要谈谈这个 -没问题
There’s great pressure –
学生们真的压力很大
on the admittance requirements to the universities they want to attend.
担心他们目标大学的入学标准
So it’s not exactly good news if they have to take an exam with you.
所以如果是你来考试对他们来讲不是好消息
I see.
我明白了
I need you to elaborate on that.
我需要你再详细讲讲
It’s so uncomfortable to say this… but a C+ really drags down your average.
这话很难说出口但C+的成绩真的拉低你的平均分
It’s History A, so it counts double.
这是初级历史所以学分加倍
And you seem so indifferent
而你看起来非常漠不关心
No, I’m not indifferent.
不我没有不关心
It’s not easy to learn when you’ve got your head stuck in your phone.
天天盯着手♥机♥看确实很难学好
Maybe you should…
也许你应该
But I’ll take note of it and try to work something out.
但我会接受建议想想办法
Whether that means another teacher or…
无论是意味着换老师还是
I’d like to say something.
我想说几句
What you said about the Easter Crisis
你说的复活节危机那里
Totally confusing. Right?
真是令人困惑是吗
Jonas! Please put back the bike when you borrow it.
乔纳斯 车子借用完请放回原处
But I didn’t. Ask Kasper. I never touched it.
但我没用问卡斯帕吧 -我从没动过
Where are you going? To Nikolaj’s 40th. Didn’t I tell you?
你要去哪 -尼古拉的生日会我没跟你说过
Oh, right. Fine.
哦对好的
It won’t be late. I’ll take the car.
不会很晚我开车去
Okay.
好的
Anika, do you have a minute… Look, just stop it. There’s pizza.
安妮卡 你有没有空 别闹了 这有披萨
Just get one out.
拿一个走吧
See you. See you later.
再见 -晚些见
Bye, Martin!
拜拜马丁
Okay, I’m off now, boys.
好的我出发了孩子们
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Out to dinner. Nikolaj’s birthday. Didn’t I tell you?
出去吃饭尼古拉今天生日我没跟你说过
Dunno.
不知道了
It won’t be late.
不会很晚的
Mom’s on night duty, and there’s pizza in the freezer.
妈妈去上夜班了冰箱里还有披萨
Hello? Pizza in the freezer. Sure.
嘿 冰箱里有披萨 好的
Tommy? So, are we leaving?
汤米 我们要走了吗
Never saw you in a suit before. It’s from the days with Mette.
从没见过你穿套装 -还是跟梅特一起时的衣服
The socks, too?
袜子也是吗
What? Oh, right. No one’ll notice.
什么 哦没人会注意的
How’s she doing? Mette.
梅特还好吗
Mette?
梅特吗
I don’t know.
我不知道
It has to pee. It can hardly walk anymore.
他得尿尿他快走不动了
There…

There, Laban. That’s right.
来吧拉班这就对了
Yeah… there. Have a little pee.
来吧尿来
I just need to help it get started.
我只需要帮他开个头
There, a little pee.
看一点点尿
Good boy.
好孩子
I’m driving. A soda, please.
我要开车汽水就好
No lemon. No lemon, very well.
不要柠檬 -不要柠檬好的
I have a bit of work to do for tomorrow.
明天我还有点工作要做
The rest of us are having bubbles. Sounds great.
我们剩下的要起泡酒 -听起来棒极了
I have a champagne here from 2013.
我这有一瓶2013年的香槟
There you go, a nice glass for you.
来这一杯给您

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!