你想了解什么呢
What do you want to know?
稍等 还没开始录音
Just a sec, it hasn’t recorded.
好了
There.
你在书中对儿子遭遇意外的描写
The way you describe. the son’s accident… .
读起来令人不安 因为读者知道这源自你的生活
It’s troubling to read because we know it’s your life.
你认为人只能基于亲身经历写作吗
Do you think one can only write from experience?
跳起来
Come. Jump!
跳呀
Jump. C’mon!
…这让我知道了一件有意思的事
…it leads me to an interesting story,
于是我决定把你写进我的书里
and I decide to put you in the book I’m writing.
就是这样 你成为了我书中的角色
It’s not more. You’re in my book.
但我并不了解你
And yet, I don’t know you.
我只知道我对你有兴趣
What I do know about is my interest in you.
但你得先见过我才行
But still, you had to meet me first.
现在我是你面前的真实的人
I’m real, in front of you now.
确实如此
Yes, that you are.
总之 在开始虚构之前
So. for you to start inventing,
你首先要有真实的经历
you need something real first.
你说你总在写作中模糊真实和虚构的界限
You say your books always mix truth and fiction.
让读者不禁想弄明白哪些是虚构 哪些是真实
That makes us want to figure out which is which.
你是有意识这么做的吗
Is that your goal?
好 下来吧
Ok, get out.
史努卜 过来
Snoop. come!
我来帮你擦干 你现在又干净又漂亮
Let’s dry you off. You’re nice and clean.
一点都不脏了
No more dirt.
你要写什么呢
What would you write about?
萨穆埃尔在楼上 我丈夫
It’s Samuel working upstairs. My husband.
话说回来 什么让你感兴趣呢
So, what interests you?
什么让你气到爆♥炸♥呢
What makes you so mad you want to explode?
先不管你的论文 你的研究
Forget about your thesis, your studies.
我不想当作家
I don’t want to be a writer.
没关系 你不一定要写 只说就可以 像我们现在这样
That’s ok, you don’t have to write, just talk, like we are now.
你不想继续回答我的问题吗
You don’t want to go on with my questions?
当然想 但我们也可以随便聊聊
Of course I do. But we could chat too.
或许我们可以轮流问对方问题
Maybe we ask one question each,
像正常交谈那样 这样我们都不会有意见
so nobody’s frustrated, like a normal conversation.
你真的对我感兴趣…
Are you really interested in…
什么让你感兴趣呢 哎呀 当然了
What interests you? Come on, sure.
我整天在这里工作 一个人都见不到
I never see anybody, 1 work here all day long.
你过来见我 我当然会对你感兴趣
you come to see me, of course you interest me.
我跑步
I run.
这是我的一大爱好
It’s one of my favorite things to do.
能让我像嗑了药一样兴奋
Makes me feel high, like I’m on drugs.
那你对药了解多少呢
What do you know about drugs?
这是下一个问题
That’s the next question.
好大的问题
Big subject.
你不用把每句话都记下来
Maybe don’t write everything down.
当然不会
Surely not.
我就说吧 我们应该在格勒诺布尔见面
1 told you, we should have done this in Grenoble.
没关系 我可以记下你的回答
It’s fine. I’ll write your answers down.
但我有很多问题 不知道你有没有时间
But I have many questions. Maybe you don’t have the time.
别担心时间 时间不是问题
Don’t worry about time, time is not the problem here.
很好
Cool.
我想聊一聊叙事
I’d like to discuss storytelling…
我不喜欢运动
I don’t like sports.
这是第一点
That’s the first thing.
走路或许可以 跑步想都别想
Walking yes, maybe. Running, no!
好的 我明白了
Ok, right, I get it.
那么
So,
你…
you’re…
确实没法进行下去了 是不是
It’s not really possible anymore, is it?
是的 很难
II Yes, it’s complicated.
今天就先到这里吧 佐埃
think we have to stop, Zoe.
我过几天就会去格勒诺布尔 到时候给你打电♥话♥ 可以吗
I’ll be in Grenoble soon, I’ll give you a call.
真不好意思
Sorry about that.
不用送了 再见
回头见 – 没问题
See you soon. – Yes, for sure.
小心
Careful.
爸爸
Dad…
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈 你快来
Mom, come quick!

Yes…
不 我不知道
No, I don’t know.
我没有动他 完全没碰他
I didn’t move him, I didn’t touch him at all.
他没呼吸了 所以我才给你们打电♥话♥
He’s not breathing, that’s why I’m calling.
请直接来吧 我回答不了这么多问题
No, please come, I can’t answer all the questions.
不 他一动不动 请赶紧过来吧
No, he’s not moving. Please just come.
萨穆埃尔·马莱斯基
…Samuel Maleski,
死于自家木屋下方
found dead below his chalet…
翻身
Turning him now.
全身照
Full shot.
特写
Closeup.
我口述一下初步的鉴定意见
I’ll dictate the initial ideas.
把它加在结论之前
Insert them before the conclusion.
手部和小臂上平行的擦伤表明
The parallel, superficial abrasions on the hands and forearms
死者在受到撞击后滑动了一到两米
suggest the body slid 1 or 2 meters upon impact
然后才停在他最终仰卧的位置
before reaching its final, supine position.
致命脑部创伤导致的左颞叶血肿
A left temporal hematoma related to the fatal brain trauma
表明头部曾碰撞到环境中的钝器
indicates collision with a blunt object in the environment
或遭到猛烈的击打
or a violent blow to the head.
受伤位置与发现遗体的位置不一致
Injury location is inconsistent with discovery position,
因此撞击发生在身体落地之前
thus impact occurred before the body hit the ground.
总之 我们还不能确定
In conclusion, we cannot yet determine
受伤的原因是碰撞还是击打
if the injury resulted from a collision or a blow.
现阶段 我们不能排除现场有他人介入的可能性
We cannot, at this stage, rule out third party involvement.
好 下面是常规内容
Then, the usual.
死因 头部创伤
Cause of death: head trauma.
法医鉴定的死因
Forensic cause:
意外死亡和/或蓄意谋杀
accidental and/or deliberate.
还要进行毒物分♥析♥才能厘清♥真♥♥相♥
Toxicological analysis needed to establish the truth.
导演 茹斯汀·特里耶
坠楼死亡的剖析
anatomy of a fall
谢谢你过来
Thank you for coming.
这样的重逢场景真不寻常
It’s really weird, seeing you again like this.
确实
It is.
我都没意识到这里很高
I didn’t realize it was so high.
来吧
Come.
你在这里生活很久了吗
Have you lived here long?
不到两年
Less than two years.
萨穆埃尔是在这里长大的
Samuel grew up here.
这里是他的…
It’s his…
流程是怎么样的 你问我问题吗
How are we gonna do this? Will you ask me some questions.
真的很抱歉 我的法语还和我们刚认识时一样差
I’m really sorry my French isn’t any better than when we met.
没关系 英语也可以
English is fine.
你已经接受了多少次讯问
How many times have you been questioned?
警♥察♥在这里问过一次
It’s been once here, by the policemen,
然后调查法官问过一次
and once by the investigative judge.
可以说说你怎么向他们讲述他去世那天的情况吗
Can you tell me what you told them about the day he died?
当然
Of course.
我什么都说了 从那个学生来访
I told them everything. from when I was with the student
到救护车抵达
until the ambulance got here.
我当时正和那个女生会面
I was in the middle of a meeting with this girl,
然后萨穆埃尔
and Samuel started
开始循环播放同一首歌♥ 想激怒我并赶走她
blasting a song on repeat to piss me off and make her leave.
你也是这么跟他们说的吗 他放歌♥是为了激怒你
Did you tell them he played the song to piss you off?
不是
No.
我只说了他放歌♥的声音太大 导致我们的谈话不得不中止
I just said he played the song super loud and we had to stop.
在那样的情况下 她无法继续为采访录音了
She was recording the interview and it wasn’t possible anymore.
你得准确复述
I need you to be precise.
把你对他们说的话原原本本地告诉我
Tell me everything exactly the way you told them.