关山飞渡
导演:约翰福特
此处的山丘布满阿帕契印第安人 他们把眼睛所见之建筑全烧了
These hills here are full of Apaches. They’ve burnt every ranch building in sight.
他说杰罗尼莫已引起鼓动
He had a brush with ’em last night. Says they’re bein’ stirred up by Geronimo.
杰罗尼莫?我们怎知他是否说谎?
Geronimo? How do we know he isn’t lying?
他是夏叶族人 比我们更恨阿帕契人
Ah, he’s a Cheyenne. They hate Apaches worse than we do.
快接通洛兹堡
Clear the wires to Lordsburg.
现在正是洛兹堡,长官 似乎有很重要的事要告诉你
That’s Lordsburg now, sir. They seem to have something very urgent to tell you, sir.
那怎么了呢?- 线路断了
Well? Well, what’s wrong? – The line went dead, sir.
写了些什么?- 只有第一个字
What do you got there? – Only the first word, sir.
“杰罗尼莫”
“Geronimo.”
吁 吁 别动 吁
Whoa! Whoa! Steady, whoa!
再见了,巴克 – 一路可好?巴克
Well, so long, Buck! – Nice trip, Buck?
还可以 – 带了煤矿公♥司♥的薪水没?
Oh, so- so. – Got the payroll for the mining company?
有的,在这箱子里 – 帮个忙,吉姆
Yes, sir. Right here in this box here. – Good. Give me a lift here, Jim, will ya?
吉姆,我回来时再付你两毛五
Jim, I’ll pay ya that two bits when I come through.
好,伙伴 – 各位快下车了
Okay, partner. – Hey, now, you kids get away from that wheel.
我们在上面遇上下雪
Well, sir, we run into a little snow up there.
倒还不错 但你们最好为寒冬准备了
‘Tweren’t bad, though, but you fellas better prepare for a good frost.
到塔图的旅客下车了
Passenger out for Tonto.
最好下来伸伸腿 – 我是说四肢,女士
You’d better get out and stretch your leg – I mean, your limbs, ma’am.
要在此换马
We’re gonna change horses here.
那可以喝杯茶?- 可以的,女土
Is there a place here where I can have a cup of tea? – Well, yes, ma’am.
在对街的餐厅
You can get a cup of coffee at the hotel across the street there.
谢谢 – 你看起来有点…
Thank you, driver. – Uh, you look a little peaked…
我没事,谢谢 – 是,女士
I’ll be all right, thank you. – Yes, ma’am.
天那,露西玛洛李
Why, Lucy Mallory.
南西
Nancy.
惠尼队长你好吗?- 好,谢谢,玛太太
How are you, Captain Whitney? – Fine, thanks, Mrs. Mallory.
你到亚利桑那来做什么?
Why, whatever are you doing in Arizona?
我到洛兹堡来与理查碰面
I’m joining Richard in Lordsburg. He’s there with his troops.
他比那近多了 他被派到崔福克
He’s a lot nearer than that, Mrs. Mallory. He’s been ordered to Dry Fork.
那是驿马车的下一站 再过几小时 你就可见到你先生了
That’s the next stop for the stagecoach. You’ll be with your husband in a few hours.
我好高兴见到你,露西
Oh, I’m so glad to see you, Lucy.
喝杯咖啡吧 一路上一定累坏了
Sit down, darling. We’ll have a cup of coffee. You must be tired from that long trip.
那位绅士是谁?- 他不能算是位绅士,玛太太
Who is that gentleman? – Hardly a gentleman, Mrs. Mallory.
根本就不是 他是个声名狼籍的赌徒
I should think not. He’s a notorious gambler.
嗨,明克,海帝,法兰克
Hello, Mink! Hidee, Frank!
警长,我在找我的保镖 他在吗?
Well, Marshal, I’m looking for my shotgun guard. Is he here?
和一队警♥察♥在外追捕林哥小子
Out with the posse, Buck, trying to catch the Ringo Kid.
林哥?他不是在牢里?- 本来是的
Ringo? I thought Ringo was in the pen. – He was.
越狱了?他真行
Busted out? Well, good for him.
我看他会去找普拉玛他们报仇
My guess, the Kid’s aimin’ to get even with them Plummer boys.
他们的证词令他入狱
It was their testimony sent him to the penitentiary.
他最好别去惹那路克普拉玛
Well, all I gotta say is that he’d better stay away from that there Luke Plummer.
路克在洛兹堡 找林哥所有的朋友
Why, gosh, Luke’s run all of Ringo’s friends out of Lordsburg.
我看见他用枪管 砸破一农场主人的头
The last trip there, I seen him hit a rancher on the head with the barrel of his gun…
他像头被宰的牛死死的躺在那
and, well, he just laid it wide open like a butchered steer.
你在洛兹堡看见路克普拉玛?- 是的,长官
You seen Luke Plummer in Lordsburg? – Yes, sirree.

Hmm.
你们暂时看着这里的一切
You boys take care of the office for a couple days.
我和巴克到洛兹堡走一趟,带好猎枪
I’m going to Lordsburg with Buck. Gonna ride shotgun.
天哪,我为何要这么大嘴巴
Oh, gosh, if I could learn to keep my big mouth shut
薪水到了,盖特伍先生
Here’s the payroll, Mr. Gatewood.
自我开了这家银行 我便一直告诉这些人
Ever since I opened this bank, I’ve been trying to tell those people…
薪水要在六个月前存进来
to deposit their payroll six months in advance.
对生意有好处的
It’s good, sound business.
对你生意才有好处,盖先生
Good business for you, Mr. Gatewood.
是,这是你的收据,五万元
Well, there’s your receipt – $50,000.
请记住,凡对银行有贡献,便是对国家有贡献
And remember this – what’s good for the banks is good for the country.
好了…我亲爱的女土
Now, now, now, my dear lady –
眼中钉可算拔掉了,滚
Good riddance to bad rubbish! Get out and stay out!
我扣留你箱子是因你未付房♥租
I’m keeping your trunk ’cause you ain’t paid your rent.
这是那张毁掉千艘船… 烧掉特洛依高塔城的脸吗?
Is this the face that wrecked a thousand ships and burned the towerless tops of Ilium?
永别了 美丽的海伦
Farewell, fair Helen.
医生…他们能逼我离开吗?我不想走
Doc. Doc, can they make me leave town when I don’t want to go? Do I have to go?
达乐丝,别烦了
Dallas, don’t you go makin’ no fuss.
我一定得走吗?医生 只是因为他们这么说?
Do I have to go, Doc, just because they say so?
达乐丝,我也是奉命行事 别怪这些女士 不是她们
Dallas, I’ve got my orders. Don’t blame these ladies. It ain’t them.
就是她们
It is them!
医生,难道我没这权利吗?我做了什么?
Doc, haven’t I any right to live? What have I done?
你是一种叫“社会偏见” 这种恶病下的牺牲品,孩子
We’re the victims of a foul disease called social prejudice, my child.
这些法治联盟下的女士们 正在清除镇上的残渣
These dear ladies of the Law and Order League are scouring out the dregs of the town.
好了
Come on.
像我一样 当个骄傲、光荣的残渣
Be a proud, glorified dreg like me.
快走吧,医生,你醉了 – 两个都一样
You get going, Doc. You’re drunk. – [Scoffs] Two of a kind.
都是一样 – 牵着我的手,伯爵夫人
Just two of a kind. – Take my arm, Madame la Comtesse.
囚车等着你 往断头台去
The tumbril awaits! To the guillotine!
等我拿一下徽章 我也加入你们
Oh, wait till I get my badge, girls! I’ll join you!
你若真要往东走,兄弟
If ever you go East, brother…
别忘了到我们家来吃饭
come out to our house for dinner.
在堪萨斯市没人烧的菜 比我老婆“萨蕾特”烧的好吃
No one in all Kansas City, Kansas, sets a better table than my dear wife, Violet.
杰利… – 何事?医生
Jerry. – Yeah, Doc.
杰利,咱们同为男人,我向你承认…
Jerry, I’ll admit, as one man to another…
我对你没什么经济价值
that, economically, I haven’t been of much value to you.
但是…
But…
你能否再让我赊一次帐?
suppose you could put one on credit?
若说话能当钱用,医生 你是我这儿最好的顾客
If talk was money, Doc, you’d be the best customer I got.
我就要离开此镇了,杰利
I’m leaving town, Jerry.
真的?- 是的,老友
Honest? – Yes, old friend.
我想你会念在旧情份上
And I thought you might, out of memory of our many happy
好吧,医生,就这一杯
All right, Doc. Just this one.
谢谢你,杰利
Thank you, Jerry.
那个人待会要和你 乘同班驿马车
Here’s a man goin’ on the stagecoach with you.
他是从密苏里堪萨斯市来的 – 堪萨斯州的堪萨斯城,兄弟
He’s an Easterner from Kansas City, Missouri. – Kansas City, Kansas, brother.
祝你健康,牧师
To your health, Reverend.
我不是神职人员
I’m not a clergyman.
我姓皮考克,我是…
My name is Peacock. I’m a –
他是威士忌推销员
He’s a whiskey drummer.
是什么?
A what?
哦…,你好吗?黑考克先生
Well, well! How are you, Mr. Haycock?
皮考克 – 别说了,我知道
Peacock. – Don’t tell me, sir.
我能分辨耳熟及显赫的名字
I know, I know. A familiar name and an honored name.
我从不会忘记朋友的长相
I never forget a face or a friend.
这是样品酒?嗯!
Samples? Hmm!
纯麦的
Ahh! Rye.
你看,邦尼
Well, Brownie!
黑儿!比尔!贝西!- 吉达普!
Blackie! Belle! Bess! – Giddap!
你瞧,这批马不错哦!
Well, lookee here. Got a pretty good team there.
吁!退后
Whoa! Back up.
过来
Come on in.
对,退后
Yeah. Back it up.
这是我最好的组合,史林姆
Got my favorite team there, Slim!
是,巴克,它们的体力正好
Yeah, Buck, they’re all good and fresh. They’ll take you right there.
我要五块钱,亨利
I want five dollars, Henry!
当然,亲爱的,当然啦
Certainly, my dear. Certainly.
这次又是怎么啦?一双鞋
What is it to be this time, my dear? A pair of shoes
我要付钱给屠夫 晚餐十二点整
I want to pay the butcher. Dinner’s at 12:00.
别担心,亲爱的,我会准时到的
Don’t worry, my dear. I’ll be there.
我还邀了法治联盟的女士们
I’ve invited the ladies of the Law and Order League.
到崔福克
All – All aboard for Dry Fork
阿帕契泉 李斯渡口及洛兹堡的人上车了
Apache Wells, Lee’s Ferry and Lordsburg!
我来拿吧,达乐丝 – 谢了
I’ll take that, Dallas. – Oh, thanks.
请进吧,达乐丝,旅途愉快
In you go, Dallas, and a pleasant voyage.
你的包包,医生
Leave your baggage, Doc?
谢谢!谢谢你,朋友
Thank you. Thank you, my friend.
克利,这是我的,请保管好
Curley, my shingle. Carry it with honor.
我拿吧,医生 – 不用了,一点都不麻烦
I’ll take it, Doctor. – Oh, no. No trouble at all.
一点都不麻烦 我会把它放在大腿上
No trouble at all. I’ll carry it on my lap.
走啰!牧师
Here we go. Here we go, Reverend.
惠尼太太,别让你的朋友 和那种东西同坐一车吧
Mrs. Whitney, you’re not going to let your friend travel with that creature.