你这样已经多久了?
So how long’s this been going on for?
不清楚
I don’t know.
有几个星期了?
A few weeks?
比那个久
A long time.
一年?
A year?
应该是吧
I suppose so.
整整一年?
A whole year?
你觉得没必要兴师动众来看医生 对吧?
You’ve taken your time to come and see me, haven’t you?
你觉得我的病能治好吧?
You think it’s going to stop, don’t you?
来 测下血压
I’ll just take your blood pressure.
把胳膊放桌上好吗?
Can you pop your arm on the desk for me?
这就对了
There you go.
胳膊放平 袖子挽起来…
If you straighten it up and push up your sleeve…
白天打瞌睡吗?
Are you dozing in the daytime?
有时会
Sometimes.
所以啊 给我开点助睡眠的药吧
So, I just need something to help me sleep.
我知道 晚上一般能睡多久?
I know. How much sleep are you getting at night?
一点也睡不着 所以我才来找你
I’m not getting any. That’s why I’m here.
亲爱的 我明白
I understand, sweetheart.
等下可能会有些紧
OK. It’s just going to go tight.
你最近有什么烦心事吗?
Have you got any particular worries at the moment?
经济方面的 没有吗?
No financial problems?
没有 跟这个有关系吗?
No. I don’t know what that’s got to do with it.
家里也挺好的?
What about at home?
和你丈夫的关系呢?
How are things with husband?
好的 请你弯腰向前
OK, if you just lean forward
做一次深呼吸
and take a few deep breaths, in through your mouth.
再来一次
And again.
心脏没问题
It’s lovely and clear.
– 有孩子吗? – 有
– Have you got any kids? – Yes.
孩子们和你住在一起?
Are they still at home with you?
儿子在家里住 他和他父亲一起工作
Son is, works with his father.
女儿自己住了
Daughter’s left,
等到她需要什么的时候才能见得着她
only see her when she wants something.
你怎么样? 绝经了吗?
And how about you? Have you started your menopause?

Yes.
还适应吗?
Everything OK?
能给我几片安♥眠♥药♥吗?
So, will you give me some sleeping tablets?
可以 但解决不了问题
Maybe, but it might not solve your problem.
至少让我睡个好觉 对吧?
Give me a night’s sleep, though, wouldn’t it?
你每天喝多少酒?
How much alcohol are you drinking?
我不喝 我丈夫喝
I don’t drink. My husband drinks.
对你造成困扰了吗?
Is it a problem?
没有
No.
你正在服用什么药物吗?
Are you taking any drugs, medication?
咖啡呢?
How about coffee?
是不是喝很多咖啡解乏?
Are you drinking a lot to keep awake?
咖啡 是的
Coffee, yes.
– 茶呢? – 也喝
– Tea? – Yes.
我们得把这些考虑进去 对吧?
Well, we might have to look at that, mightn’t we?
好吧
OK.
你的血压有些偏高
Your blood pressure is slightly up,
可那不是什么大问题
but I’m not overly concerned about that.
不过我觉得你最好去验个血 检查下甲状腺
But I do want you to have a blood test, to check your thyroid.
在前台预约就可以了 可以吗?
You can make an appointment at reception. All right?

Yes.
现在 我给你开些有助睡眠的药
Now, I will give you something to help you sleep
但是只有一周的剂量
but just enough for a week.
这算是好消息吗?
What good’s that?
失眠不是很严重的病
Insomnia isn’t a disease.
安♥眠♥药♥解决不了问题 需要进一步观察
Sleeping tablets won’t make it go away. We need to find the cause.
很显然你现在心神不宁 还有点抑郁
Now, you’re obviously anxious, and a little depressed.
所以我还是建议你回头找会诊医生聊聊
So I want you to come back and speak to our counsellor.
– 为什么? – 我觉得她能帮帮你
– What for? – I think she’d be able to help you.
你现在能给我开药方吗?
But you’ll give me the prescription now?
可以 那你会去见会诊医生吗?
Yes, but will you see the counsellor?
我还是建议你去 有益无害
I think it will do you some good.
你好好考虑一下
You think about it for a moment.
汤姆!
Tom!
给我
Give us it.
– 你不该回来啊 – 我知道
– Don’t do your back in. – I know.
一点也不轻松 这分明是年轻人的活儿
It doesn’t get any easier. Job for a younger man, this.
乔原来很喜欢这里
Joe used to love it here.
你和我儿子还有继承人说了吗?
Did you speak to my son and heir?
我在答录机上给他留言了
I left him a message on his answerphone.
又要下雨了
It’s going to rain again.
– 干的怎么样了 – 头儿
– Now, then. – Hello, boss.
– 怎么了? – 听说撞到岩石了?
– What you got? – You hit rock, then?
是的 我们刚刚打穿
Yeah, we just gone through.
这是第四个了 大概17.5
This is the fourth, so I reckon, what, 17.5?
继续还是放弃
Give or take.
17.5 那不得冲出个洞啊
17.5? It’s got to be a scour hollow.
很有可能
Probably.
– 麦克 怎么样? – 还不错
– All right, Mick? – All right.
我们多久能赶回来?
How long will it take us to get back?
堵着呢 要25分钟吧
25, with traffic.
– 你饿了吗? – 嗯
– Are you hungry? – I am.
太好了
Good.
给你
There you go.
伦敦黏土 谢谢啦
Yes, London clay. Thank you.
– 谢谢 安迪 再见了 – 加油喽
– Thanks, Andy. See you. – Cheers.
– 云母粉尘 – 让我看看
– Dusting of mica. – Let’s have a look.
嗯嗯 真不赖
Hmm, it’s quite nice.
太棒了
Very nice.
– 就是一些灰 – 对
– It’s just a dusting, isn’t it? – Yeah.
你一生中最幸福的时刻是什么?
What would you say was the happiest moment in your life?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你最美好的回忆
Your nicest memory.
好好想想
Have a think.
孩子刚出世的时候?
When your children were born?
– 结婚那天? – 我不知道
– Your wedding day? – I don’t know.
慢慢想
Take your time.
想不起来了
I can’t remember.
是想不起来还是不愿意想?
Can’t or won’t? Mm?
想不起来还是不愿意想?
Can’t or won’t remember?
我不知道这算什么 我根本没打算来
Don’t know what I’m doing here. I didn’t want to come.
我不想说家里的事 凭什么让我说
Don’t want to talk about my family. Why should I?
又不是你在失眠 我只是想要好好睡一觉
None of your business. All I need is a good night’s sleep
可没人愿意帮我
and nobody’s helping me.
詹尼特 我想帮你 所以我们才坐在这儿
Janet, I want to help you. That’s why we’re here.
我知道 私人问题不好说出口
I know it’s not easy to talk about personal things.
假设别人有你这样的问题
Suppose the boot was on the other foot,
他来找你
and someone came to you,
比如你女儿 对你说
say, your daughter, and said,
“我这几个月都睡不好”
“I haven’t been sleeping for months.”
你会对她说什么?
What would you say to them?
“去看医生”
“Go to the doctor.”
还有呢?
What else would you say?
不知道
I don’t know.
你会问她点什么?
What would you ask her?
比如她饮食怎么样? 像这样的问题
Is she eating all right? I don’t know, something like that.
很好
Good.
还有别的吗?
Anything else?
早睡早起几个月就能解决了
That a couple of months of proper sleep would sort it out.
解决什么?
Sort what out?
睡眠问题
The sleeping.
好吧
OK.
如果让你用一到十…
On a scale of one to ten…
…来形容你的幸福指数 你是多少?
…how happy would you say you are, Janet?
– 一 – 一
– One. – One.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!