你觉得如何
How do you feel?
哦 我不知道该说些什么了 我就像是在做梦一样
Oh, I don’t know.Just like I’m having a dream.
你没在做梦 孩子
Well, you’re not, kiddo.
他们… 他们说我可以自己选一个名字
They… They said I could choose me own name.
当然
That’s right.
– 什么名字都行吗 – 你已经选好了吗
– Any name. – You got one?
我不能…
I can’t…
我现在头脑一片空白
I can’t make up me mind.
你都不先问问包里面有什么东西吗
Why don’t you ask me what’s in the bag?
包里有什么
What’s in the bag?
你这样问还真有点奇怪
It’s funny you should ask.
泰利
Terry.
– 看看它们叫什么名字 – 泰利
– Have a look at what they’re called. – Terry.
跟你很搭 不是吗
Kind of appropriate, don’t you think?
我不…
I don’t…
你不知该说些什么了吗
You don’t know what to say?
道声谢如何
Say thank you.
– 谢谢你 – 荣幸之至
– Thank you. – My pleasure.
太谢谢你了
Thank you.
– 好了 – 好吧
– All right. – All right.
现在 我们来谈谈…
Now…
你知道的
As you know,
你的假释是有一定条件的
There are certain conditions that have gotten your release.
我知道
I do.
其实要求也不算太多 所以我们得…
There’s quite a few, in fact, so we’ve…
杰克
Jack.
你说什么
What?
我的名字… 我想要取这个名字
That’s the name…That’s the name I want.

Okay.
杰克
Jack.
我想这就是你首先要留意的
Well, that’s the first thing taken care of.
男孩甲
你现在在沉思些什么
So what are you thinking?
不必担心
Don’t worry.
我像你保证 你在这儿待得越久
The longer you spend here,
你的这种焦虑感就会越小
the smaller it’s going to seem, I promise.
这里是有很多学生 很多陌生的面孔
Yeah, lots of students,plenty of new faces,
但你会跟他们相处得很好的
which will work out pretty well in your favor.

Mmm.
麦当劳
McDonald’s.
什么
Mm?
哦 很好
Oh, well,
至少我们现在知道晚餐该吃什么了
at least we know what we’re having for dinner.
你们好
Hi.
你好 伍莉小姐
Hi, Miss Woolly.
这是我的侄子 杰克 杰克 这位是伍莉小姐
This is my nephew Jack.Jack, Miss Woolly.
来来来 快进来吧
Come in, come in.
寒舍有些杂乱 见笑了
Sorry about the mess.
– 对了 我的名字是凯莉 – 你好 凯莉
– And it’s Kelly, by the way. – Kelly.
事实上 我这才刚起床 因为我这一整周都在上夜班
It’s just that I’m on nights this week,so I’m actually not long out of bed.
– 喝茶吗 – 不不 不用麻烦了
– Tea? – No, thank you.
那要咖啡吗
Coffee?
明天早上我再给你详细告诉你…
Tomorrow morning,I’ll show you where everything is…
洗衣机 烘干机那些杂七杂八的东西在哪儿
the washing machine,the dryer, whatever.
还喜欢你的房♥间吗
You like your room, right?
– 当然 很好 – 很好 我很高兴你能喜欢
– Absolutely, yeah. – Good, I’m glad.
房♥间虽然有点小 但还算是比较整洁的
It’s small, but it’s clean.
– 我没说错什么吧 – 没有没有
– Am I wrong? – Uh-uh.
还是说点实用的吧
Functional,
你房♥间里有一台便携式电视机
and you’ve got the portable telly in there,
虽然总是收不到ITV这个频道
although don’t try getting ITV.
不知道怎么回事 它就是收不到信♥号♥♥
It just won’t pick up for some reason or other.
不管怎么样….
Anyway…
不好意思 你们刚才说是要咖啡还是不要来着
Sorry. Did you say you wanted a coffee or not?
– 呃 – 嗯
– Uh. – Mmm.
明天我们得去趟银行
So, tomorrow we go to the bank
去给你开个户 行吧
and we open up an account for you, okay?
因为你填名字的次数越多
Because the more forms you fill in,
你就越会觉得那就是你的名字
the more real your name is going to become.

Okay.
你还想做些什么吗
What else do you want to do?

Uh,
我们还可以做些什么事儿呢
well, what else can we do?
什么都行
Whatever we want.
两周过后你就得过正常的生活了
In two weeks time,you start work proper,
所以在那之前你得尽量多学一点儿东西
so you need to experience as much as you can before then.
当然 你得把你的履历记得牢牢实实的
Of course, your history has to become second nature,
在那之前我会不停地考你
so I’m going to be going over it and over it
– 直到你能习惯成自然 – 好吧
– and getting it. – Yeah.
我想如果可以的话 我们可..可以去
I was wondering if m-maybe at some stage
旅游一下
we could take a trip.
你想去哪儿
To where?
菲利普的墓地
See Philip’s grave.
你觉得我们可以去吗
Think we could do that?
让我考虑一下
Let me…
泰利 没关系 如果我们不能去的话也没关系 我无所谓的
Terry, no, if we can’t, it’s fine.Seriously, it’s fine.
先让我考虑考虑 好吗
Just let me think about it, okay?
我还没说咱俩不能去呢
I’m not saying we can’t go.
好吧 行 你先考虑考虑
Right. Yeah, right.
纽顿
Newton.
那是什么的地方
What’s that?
我的家乡
It’s where I’m from.
那你的名字呢
What’s your name?
我叫杰克.伯里奇
My name’s Jack Burridge.
那你到这来干什么 杰克
And why are you here, Jack?
现在你的通讯录中有两个号♥码
Now, you got two numbers in your address book…
我的 还有P.S的
mine and P.S.
P.S是特殊保护小队的简称
That’s for Protection Squad.
记住了吗 那是一个特殊的号♥码
Okay? That’s a special number.
你一打给他们 他们就会立马过来
You call them,and they’ll come running.
– 哦 – 听懂了吗
– Oh. – All right?
就今天晚上 那儿会有两个警♥察♥
Now, just for tonight,there’s two policemen.
往前走两步 能看见他们吗
Just go there. Can you see them?
看到了吗
Yeah?
– 看到了 – 好了
– Yeah. – Okay.
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
最糟也不过这样而已
This is as bad as it’s going to get.
好吗
All right?
好了 到我这来
Okay. Come here.
你会没事的
You’re going to be fine.
是吗
Yeah?
“然后 将其放入他的口袋 他掉转头沿着他来的方向
“And so,Putting it into his pocket,
he turned back the way he’d come
寻找回家的路”
and went searching for home.”
但是夜幕已经降临 天色变得昏暗
But It was evening now,and growing dark.”
那么他在沿途发现了什么
Then what did he find when he got to the…
一只蝴蝶
A butterfly.
我没有看到有人举手哦
I don’t see any hands.
一只蝴蝶
A butterfly.
是蝴蝶形吊坠 回答得不错
Butterfly pendant, good.
好了 谁接着来讲
Okay, so who’s going to continue?
威尔逊同学
Mr. Wilson?
你的书呢
Where’s your book?
记得带书来对你来说就那么难吗
How difficult can it be to remember…
对不起
I’m sorry.
我猜你一定把作业都做好了 是吗
I take it your homework’s done?
我忘带过来了
I forgot my copy.
莎拉 你来接着读
Sara, you continue.
“他想向自己的新朋友证明
“He wanted to prove to his newfound friend
只要有了这个吊坠
that by obtaining the pendant,
他就可以胜任任何工作了
he could be trusted with whatever task was put before him.”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!