Sorry.
所以当他往这儿来
So he approaches here.
在克奇迈尔瓦街和霍勒斯维策尔街的交叉口
Corner of Kirchmayer and Holeschowitzer Street.
这里
Here.
是的 他的车通过那个路口的时候会开的特别慢
Yes, his car will have to really slow down to take that corner.
是的 当他会降到差不多10英里每小时
Yes, he slows to about 10 miles per hour.
我们已经平均计算出了他早上到达的大概时间
We’ve averaged out his morning arrival times.
我们能预计他在将近上午9点30分到那里
We can expect him at approximately 9:30 a.m.
那么武器是什么呢?
And the weapons?
在那个距离下 斯登冲♥锋♥枪♥应该能射穿车里的一切
At that range the Sten gun should hit everything within the car.
那辆装甲车呢?
And the armed escort?
我们还没找出它的规律
We have found no pattern.
有时候有 有时候没有
Some days, yes. Some days, no.
如果正好有装甲车的话
If there is an armed escort,
我们不要动手 等到下一次再说
we stand down and await the next day.
你知道我从一开始就不同意这个行动
You know I have been against this action from the start.
是的 这是显而易见的
Yes, that’s been clear.
我不能在没有要求伦敦三思的情况下
I cannot give the go-ahead
让你们去执行这次任务
without asking London to reconsider.
拉迪斯拉夫 这是一次军事行动你无权下达命令…
Ladislav, this is a military operation. It’s not your order to give…
没有抵抗组织的协助 这次任务是不可能完成的
Without the resistance, this mission doesn’t exist.
你是想要…
Do you want to put…
我同意拉迪斯拉夫
I am with Ladislav.
我们需要让伦敦根据布拉格的实际情况
We should get London to rethink our position
在考虑一下
here in Prague.
我们有自己的命令 库达 计划照常进行
We have our orders, Curda. And nothing has changed.
伦敦下达命令倒是轻松
It’s easy for London to give orders.
我们在这里卖♥♥命…
It’s our lives on the line…
让我们等着再确认一次吧
Let’s wait for re-confirmation.
我们已经等待了4个月了
We waited four months.
4个月啊
Four months.
伦敦需要我们行动了
London needs action.
那么再多等几天也不会有很大的改变
Then a few more days won’t make a difference.
瓦切克 你多久能把发报机准备好?
Valčík, how long before you can get to the transmitter?
我能在后天准备好
I can get to the transmitter the day after tomorrow.
那么还需要再过几天来收到伦敦的回复
Then a couple of days for London to transmit back the answer.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
Happy birthday. 生日快乐!
Happy birthday. 生日快乐!
Happy birthday, Ata. 生日快乐 阿提亚!
Thank you. 谢谢你们
Cheers. 干杯
Cheers. 干杯
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
It’s beautiful. 这真漂亮
Thank you. 谢谢你
嗯…
Uh…
阿提亚 我知道这是你的生日聚会
Ata, I know this is your party,
但是我们有一个小小的通告要宣布
but we have a little announcement to make.
我已经向玛利亚求婚了 而且她答应了我
I have asked Marie to marry me and she has said yes.
恭喜
Congratulations.
– Congratulations. 恭喜你
– Thank you. 谢谢
Thank you. 感谢
Congratulations. 恭喜
Thank you. 谢谢你
我们在这里干嘛的?
Why are we here?
额?
Hmm?
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
谁说这不会发生
Who’s to say it won’t happen?
伦敦取消了这次行动
London calls it off.
你在自欺欺人 朋友
You’re lying to yourself, my friend.
因为这要容易些
Because it is easier.
我需要相信这件事情一定有出路
I have to believe there is a way through this.
有一个普通人的生活在等着我们
That there is a normal life waiting for us.
就像过去的时候一样
The way things used to be.
玛利亚让我感到了有希望
Marie makes me feel that there is hope.
我爱她
I love her.
我真的很爱他
I do. I love her.
我有一个用水壶装73号♥手雷提高
I had the idea to transfer the 73
便携性的改装点子
into a water canteen for better mobility.
用碰撞来引爆它
Rigged for impact detonation.
那就不要把它们掉地上了 啊?
Don’t drop them, eh?
这个是空的
That was the empty one.
一点也不好笑 杨
No, not funny, Jan.
一点也不
Not funny.
类人猿行动继续
“Anthropoid proceed.
停止
“Stop.
最重要
“Upmost importance.”
没有任何在之后把我们弄出去的内容吗
Nothing about getting us out afterwards.
出了一个问题
There’s a problem.
我们其中一个联♥系♥人在堡垒里看到了
One of our contacts inside the castle has seen correspondence
命令海德里希回柏林的信件
ordering Heydrich back to Berlin.
然后还有一些关于在巴黎的
And there have been conversations in the household
一个新岗位的对话
about a new posting to Paris.
这意味着他一旦回了柏林
It means that once he goes to Berlin,
他也许将不会回来了
he may not be back.
他什么时候出发离开呢?
When does he leave?
后天
Day after tomorrow.
那么我们别无选择了
Then we have no choice.
我们明天就动手
We do it tomorrow.
我们明天就动手
We do it tomorrow.
怎么了 怎么回事?
What? What is it?
拉迪斯拉夫收到了伦敦的信消息
Ladislav has received a new transmission from London.
然后呢?
And?
他们同意了我取消这次行动的请求
They agreed with my request to stand down the mission.
我相信我们把情况看的很清楚
We believe we see the situation clearly,
所以根据这样的情况
therefore, given the situation,
任何针对第三帝国官员的行动
any actions against officials of the German Reich
都不予以考虑
do not come into consideration.
让金德拉组织知道
Let the Jindra group know.
不可能
No.
拉迪斯拉夫
Ladislav,
我刚解码了一份伦敦来的消息
I’ve just decoded a message from London.
“继续. 最重要的.”
“Proceed. Upmost importance.”
但是我这封明确告诉你了要取消任务
But this clearly states you must stand down.
你被骗了 这是给金德拉的
You are deluded. This is for Jindra.
所以我们怎么样才能识别它的真伪?
So how can we recognize this?
那么至少要等着我们来澄清它的真伪
Then at least wait for us to clarify it.
这个消息也许取代了你的命令
It may have superseded your order.
我们没时间了
We have no time.
过了明天 海德里希就要走了
After tomorrow Heydrich will be gone.
我同意约瑟夫的
I agree with Josef.
我不认为这是一个直接的命令
I don’t think this is a direct command.
我相信这封消息的目的是要安抚金德拉内部紧张的神经
I believe its purpose is to calm the nerves in Jindra.
我知道你们都不信任我
I know you all doubt me.
No, Ladislav…没有啊 拉迪斯拉夫…
Please stop. 请别解释了
怀疑我通敌卖♥♥♥国♥
Suspect me of collaboration.
我知道你们派人跟踪我了
I know you’ve had me followed.
我理解你对我的不信任 但是
I understand you don’t trust me, but,
如果我是盖世太保的卧底
if I was an informer for the Gestapo,
你觉得你为什么还能站在这里?
do you think you would still be here?
你觉得呢?
Do you?
那么告诉我 拉迪斯拉夫
Then you tell me, Ladislav.
你在害怕些什么呢?
What are you afraid of?
我害怕的是捷克斯洛伐克将被从地图上永远的抹去
I fear Czechoslovakia will be wiped from the map.
你问我是否害怕呢?
You ask me if I’m afraid?
是的 我害怕
Yes, I’m afraid.
杨 海叔 我们明天动手
Jan, Uncle, we do it tomorrow.
按计划的来
As planned.
希望上帝保佑你
May God be with you.

Jan.
我在阵地上朝人射击过 从没在近距离杀过人
I’ve shot at men in the field. Never killed one up close.
把枪给我把枪给我
Give me the gun. Give me the gun.
-I don’t want to die tomorrow. 我明天不想死
-Give me the gun. 把枪给我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!