先生们
Gentlemen.
这是施瓦茨 布布里克和户卢比
This is Švarc, Bublík and Hrubý.
他们是春天空投的那一批
They are from the airdrop this spring.
无聊也许现在是我们最大的敌人
Boredom may be the biggest enemy we have here.
我建议随时都要有三个人
I’m suggesting three men on guard duty
在中殿的阳台值班
in the nave balcony at all times.
我们每6个小时轮换一班岗
We rotate every six hours.
你们三个人值头班岗
These three take first watch.
很抱歉 这并不是我们当时想到的局面
I’m sorry it wasn’t the outcome we all hoped for.
除了我们 其他人也没想到的
None more than us.
莱因哈德·海德里希在医院死掉了
Reinhard Heydrich has died in hospital.
由袭击造成的伤害直接导致的死亡
A direct result of the injuries sustained in the attack.
昨天 德国人去了一个叫里迪斯的村子
Yesterday, the Germans went to a village, Lidice,
杀了每一个超过16岁的男子
and shot every man over the age of 16.
妇女和孩子们被送去了集中营
The women and children have been taken to camps,
房♥子都被夷为了平地
and the buildings were razed to the ground.
有传言说那个村子如何的帮助过你们
There has been talk that the village aided you somehow.
我从没去过里迪斯啊
I’ve never even been to Lidice.
现在是恐怖的时期
These are dangerous times.
仅仅是因为某些流言就能将一整个村子从地球上抹去
Mere gossip wipes a whole village from the face of the Earth.
今天卡尔·法兰克发表了一个特赦广播
Today Karl Frank issued an amnesty broadcast.
任何透露刺客消息的人
A full pardon for any person and their family
和其家人都将被无条件的赦免
in exchange for any information about the assassins,
即使是他们之前没有站出来
even if they did not come forward before.
但是这有五天的有效期
But there is a deadline of five days.
在那之后 他们计划处决3万捷克人
After that, they plan to execute 30,000 Czechs.
-This must stop. 这必须被阻止
-What do you propose? 你有什么建议吗?
我和约瑟夫会到一个公园去
Me and Josef will go to a park,
在我们脖子上挂一个牌子写着我们杀了海德里希
place placards around our necks saying that we killed Heydrich
然后就自杀
and commit suicide.
杨 别犯傻了
Jan. Stupid talk.
这个主意太愚蠢了
This is stupid talk.
作为一个军人
As a soldier,
你的责任是活着一直战斗下去
it is your duty to stay alive and continue fighting.
你明白吗 库比奇准尉?
Do you understand that, Warrant Officer Kubiš?
你死了德国人也不会停手的
The responsibility does not rest with you.
我们都知道这一切是谁的错
We know who is responsible.
他们最终一定会付出代价 会有那么一天的
They will have to answer eventually, and they will.
如果我没有这样的信念 我也不可能在这里
If I didn’t believe that, I would not be here now.
感谢你 神父
Thank you, Father.
阿提亚
Ata.
你看到玛利亚了吗?
Have you seen Marie?
她还好吗?
Is she well?
在这些砖和石墙的外面
Beyond this brickwork and masonry,
有一条大的主下水管道通向河流
there is a large main sewer that empties into the river.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
我在神父帕特里克的办公室里找到了一些草图
I found some plans in Father Petrek’s office.
现在如果我们能把这里凿穿的话 我们就可以逃出去了
Now, if we can chisel through this, we have a means of escape.
往哪里逃呢?
Escape to where?
好吧 直到英国派出援救计划之前
Well, until the British send plans for our rescue,
我们算是困在这里了
we are stuck here.
但是万一我们被发现了 又冲不出去的话
But should we be discovered, there is no way out.
我希望至少我们能有条出路
I would like us at least to have this option.
我们逃出去之后就在街上碰碰运气吧
We would then take our chances in the streets.
两个人现在应该一直凿了
Two men should be working here at all times.
她叫什么名字?
What’s her name?
兰卡
Lenka.
早些时候 杨说的那些
Earlier, what Jan said…
你们要自杀的话…
About taking your own lives…
他是认真的吗?
Was he serious?
也许吧
Maybe.
“懦夫死前已死多次”
“Cowards die many times before their deaths.
“勇士一生只死一次”
“The valiant never taste death but once.”
莎士比亚.
Shakespeare.
你说你知道是谁
You say you know the men
刺杀了
who assassinated
帝国的卫士莱因哈德·海德里希
Reichsprotektor Reinhard Heydrich,
但是你并没有参与其中
but you didn’t take part in it.
你说你并不知道他们现在藏在哪里
You say you don’t know where they are,
但是你知道给他们提供庇护的那个家庭
but you know the family who sheltered them.
请不要 请不要…
No, please… Please, no.
你自愿的走进来给我们这些信息
You walked in here on your own accord to give us this statement.
你说你是真正的爱国者
You say you are a true patriot and the reason for doing that
这么做的原因是为了保护你的家人
is because you want to protect your family
和被无辜屠♥杀♥的捷克人♥民♥
and for the killing of innocent Czechs to stop.
你刚才说你叫什么来着…
And you say your name is…
卡尔·库达
Karel Curda.
恰拉普斯基
Chalupský.
哦!
Ah!
空降兵们在哪?
Where are the parachutists?
我什么都不知道
I know nothing.
你们肯定把我们和其他叫莫拉维斯的人搞错了
You must be confusing us with other Moravecs.
空降兵们在哪?
Where are the parachutists?
请让我走之前把自己整理一下
Please, let me clean myself up before I leave.
好的 去吧
Go on, then.
我的儿子是一个小提琴演奏家
My son is a violinist.
请告诉他们他什么都不知道
Tell them he knows nothing of this. Please.
在厕所里
In the toilet.
有些事出了岔子
Something triggered it.
也许是其他的神职人员发现我们了
Maybe other members of the church found out.
欧帕卡我漏掉了哪里?
Opálka. What did I miss?
格拉德主教和帕特里克神父谈了谈
Bishop Gorazd has talked to Father Petrek.
很显然我们的存在让教堂陷入了危险
Apparently our presence here is endangering the church.
他希望我们离开
He wants us to leave.
但是帕特里克神父告诉了海叔
But Petrek has talked to Hajsky
然后他们有一个把我们都转移出去的计划
and there is a plan to get us all out.
什么时候?
When?
两个装在棺材里
Two in the coffins,
两个在装在夹层
two under the dummy floors
另外的三个人伪装成抬棺人
and the other three disguised as pall bearers.
这一共七个人
That’s the seven.
你多久能准备好?
How soon can you be ready?
你喜欢拉小提琴啊
You like to play the violin.
也许你想要再见到你的母亲
Maybe you would like to see your mother again.
是的 我们想办法把她保住了
Yes, we managed to save her.
不要 不要啊
No. No.
不要 我们把她的脑袋保住了
– No. – We saved her head.
那些刺客在哪里?
Where are the assassins?
那些罪犯在哪里?
Where are the assassins?
他们藏在哪里?
Where are they hiding?
请不要打了
Please stop.
那些刺客在哪里? 他们藏在哪?
Where are the assassins? Where are they hiding?
住手 他们在哪?
-Stop. -Where are they?
他们在教堂
They’re in the church.
在圣西里尔&梅索蒂斯大教堂
In the Cyril and Methodius Church.
德国人正在包围教堂
The Germans are surrounding the church.
我们必须警告其他人
We have to warn the others.
不 不要去没时间了
No, no. There is no time.
做好防御准备我们在这里拖住他们
Take up defensive positions. We hold them from here.
布布里克 去上面的走廊
Bublík, take the upper gallery.
撤退
Go back.
撤!快撤!
Back! Go back!
教堂被包围了我们必须要帮他们
The church is surrounded. We have to help them.
我们不能白白出去送死 约瑟夫
We must not give ourselves away, Josef.
杨!嘿!
Jan! Hey!
杨!请不要出声
Jan! Keep quiet, please.
把楼梯堵上
Block the stairwell.
这是我们唯一出去的路
That’s our only way out.
这也是他们唯一能上来的路
It’s also the only way up.
布布里克!
Bublík!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!