我…从来不♥穿♥淡黄色衣服
I… I never wear canary yellow.
这让我看起来很憔悴 也不潮
It makes me all pale and washed out.
我个人并不在意你们之间的关系
Look, I personally don’t care what your relationship is.
我们之间没别的关系
We don’t have a relationship.
我说过 我…不在乎
Like I said, I… I don’t care.
但闲言碎语多
But people talk,
老师们会讲 别的家长会讲
and other teachers talk. Other parents talk.
我的意思是
I mean, all it takes is one
流言要是传到不该听到的人那里
person saying something to the wrong person,
你们就会惹祸上身
and you could have a real pickle on your hands.
很好 去弧顶
Nice. Top.
这样…我决定让你接手富兰克林的案子
So… I decided I’m gonna put you on the Franklin case.
真的吗
Really?
你要迈出很大一步 你准备好了吗
It’s a big step. Are you ready for it?
当然 谢谢你
Absolutely. Thank you.
地方检察官会对我们
You know we’re held to a higher
有更高的要求 你知道吧
standard at that D.A.’s office, right?
当然知道
Sure.
那我就直话直说 我能信得过你吗
So I’m gonna ask you straight. Can I count on you?
放心吧
You can count on me.
很好 你发球
Good. Take it out.
哦 对了
Oh, before I forget…
这礼拜六我家开舞会
We’re having a shindig at the house Saturday.
-你能来吗 -当然
– Can you make it? – Sure.
你的表兄和那孩子还和你住在一起吗
Is, uh, your cousin and his kid still living with you?
凯利也想邀请他们
Uh, Kelly wants to invite them too.
我们不喜欢打扰别人
Oh, we’d hate to impose.
相信我 不会打扰的 来吧 来
Trust me, it’s not an imposition. Come on. Come on.
-我知道 我… -我坚持邀请
-I know. It’s just… – I insist, all right?
所以别费口舌了
So stop flapping your gums…
答应我你能做到
and tell me you can make it.
好吧 我可以做到
Okay, I can make it.
-你一定是鲁迪 -很高兴见到你
– You must be Rudy. – Enchanté.
多绅士啊
Such a gentleman.
你是干哪一行的
What do you do for a living?
-我是个表演者 -我就知道
– I’m a performer. – I knew it.
我就知道你是个艺术家
I could just tell that you were an artist.
看你神采飞扬的样子就知道了
I could just tell from your energy.
实在是太有艺术家气质了
You just have such an artistic style.
表演者 这回答可真模棱两可啊
“Performer.” That’s a pretty vague answer, isn’t it?
那你想要有多具体
What details were you lookin’ for?
这个是马可
This is Marco.
跟我击个掌好吗 马可
Oh! Can you give me five, Marco?
去吧 跟她击掌 马可
Go ahead. Give her five, Marco.
-他需要点时间适应 -没关系
– It takes him a few minutes to warm up. – Oh, it’s okay.
不用客气 玩得尽兴啊
Just make yourself at home. Enjoy the party.
亲爱的 菲利斯在那 我们过去吧
Honey, Phyllis is over there. We need to go.
好的
Yeah.
-嗨 弗雷格先生 -嗨 莫妮卡
– Hi, Mr. Fleiger. – Hey, Monica.
-还记得唐纳特罗先生吗 -记得
– You remember Mr. Donatello? – Yeah.
亲爱的 恳求你
Baby, please
别就这样离开我
Don’t leave me this way
亲爱的
Ah, baby
我心中爱欲交缠
My heart is full of love and desire for you
来吧 来浇熄我的欲望之火
Now come on down and do what you gotta do
是你勾起的欲望之火
You started this fire down in my soul
对此你不能坐视不理
Now can’t you see it’s burning out of control
来吧 来满足我吧
Come on, satisfy the need in me
只有你的爱才能让我重获自♥由♥
Cause only your good lovin’ can set me free
别就这样离开我
Don’t, don’t you leave me this way, no
难道你不明白
Don’t you understand
我只听你的
I’m at your command
亲爱的 恳求你
Oh, baby, please
别就这样离开我
Please, don’t leave me this way
别这样 亲爱的
No, no, baby
别就这样离开我
Don’t leave me this way, no
否则我将活不下去
I can’t survive
没有你的爱我活不下去
I can’t stay alive without your love
亲爱的 别就这样离开我
Baby, don’t leave me this way
亲爱的
Ah, baby
可怜的洛伊斯·莱恩[超人女友]
Poor, poor Lois Lane.
我心中爱欲交缠
My heart is full of love and desire for you
她都不知道自已温柔的男友
She has no idea that her mild-mannered Clark Kent
速度快过子弹
is faster than a speeding bullet,
力气大过火车头
more powerful than a locomotive,
一跃便能十万八千里
and able to leap tall cocks in a single bound.
来吧 来满足我吧
So come on, satisfy the need in me
这把戏要玩到什么时候
So, what’s the game plan here, hmm?
难不成直到终老
We’re gonna be, what,
都得对外宣称我们是堂兄弟吗
wrinkled, old queens still telling people we’re cousins?
你想要失去他吗 想的话就乱来好了
Do you want to lose him? ‘Cause that’s what’ll happen.
这是歧视 保罗
That’s discrimination, Paul.
这不是歧视 这是现实
No, that is not discrimination. That’s reality.
好在当年黑人有马丁路德金
Good thing the black people had Dr. King
而不是你
instead of you.
这不一样 鲁迪
Different situation, Rudy.
不 保罗 这并无不同
No, Paul, it is not.
亲爱的
Hey, hey, baby
快来满足我
Come and satisfy the need in me
亲爱的 快来满足我
Oh, baby, come and satisfy the need in me
亲爱的 别就这样离开我
Oh, baby, don’t leave me this way
莫妮卡 怎么了
Monica, what’s wrong?
发生什么事了
What’s wrong?
马可 别碰他
Marco! Leave him!
马可 你无权这样做
Marco! You have no right, lady!
把他带回来
Bring him back!
在第7行 12和13栏签名
Sign on lines seven, 12 and 13.
我们得把他要回来
We gotta get him back.
你还有72小时的法定评估期
There’s a 72-hour mandatory evaluation period.
在此之前我们什么都做不了
There’s nothing we can do until then.
我们的儿子不知道正身处何方
Our son is God knows where.
而他本该在家中跟我们待着的
He should be home and safe with us.
他不是我们的儿子
He’s not our son.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
我们只有法官判定的临时抚养权
You had temporary custody subject to the judge’s…
去他妈的法官
Oh, fuck the judge.
是啊 去他妈的 还有我
Sure, fuck the judge, fuck me,
去他妈我今天丢掉的工作
and fuck the fact that I lost my job today!
那最好不过了
That’s the best thing that ever happened to you.
最好不过
Best thing that ever happened to me?
那你就不用再说谎
You don’t have to live a lie anymore.
有机会做回你自己了
Now is your chance to… to be you.
为了这份工作 我花了10年的时间
Listen, I spent the last 10 years of my life studying,
学习 存钱和拼死拼命地干活
saving and busting my ass for that job!
所以请恕我没心情听你痴人说梦话
So pardon me if I’m not in the mood for your idealistic bullshit!
你说过成为律师的初衷是为了要改变世界
You told me you became an attorney so you could change the world!
还记得这梦话吗
Do you remember that idealistic bullshit?
是时候了
So here it is.
是时候冲出柜子
Here is your chance to kick open that closet door
去做改变世界的事了
and do some of that world changing.
法官大人 我方申请
Your Honor, we are requesting
将马可交由我们抚养
that Marco be released into our custody.
申请驳回
Your request is denied.
另外 你在法庭上刻意隐瞒
And after lying to this court
你们之间的关系
about the true nature of your relationship,
你应该庆幸我没因作伪证而追究你们责任
you are lucky that I don’t charge you both with perjury.
拜托
Oh, please…
十分感激 但恳请你考虑下母亲的意愿
Respectfully, we ask that you consider the wishes of the mother.
要不是你 他现在还跟我们待在一块
You got him in some home when he belongs with us!
让你的当事人保持冷静
Get your client under control.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!