嘿 伙计
Hey, my man, t., what’s going on dawg?
– 你好 – 你好
– What’s up, what’s up. – How you doing?
– 你需要什么 – 你能帮帮我吗 伙计
– What you need? – Can you help me out, man?
不 兄弟 我帮不了你
No, I can’t do it, bro. You gotta keep moving. I can’t do it.
– 求你了 伙计 – 我帮不了你
– Come on, man. – Keep it movin’.
– 孩子 – 让一下 伙计
– Boy. – Step aside, man.
– 你好啊 – 你怎么样
– How you doing? – What’s good with you?
我很好 伙计 还是像往常一样在这儿忙活着
I’m all right, man. I’m out here handling business as usual.
听着 伙计 我没有不尊重你的意思
Look, man, I don’t mean no disrespect or nothing to you,
我只是问问能不能给我点
I’m just trying to see if I can get a little…
给不了你 伙计 你知道现在几点吗
you can’t get nothing, man. You know what time it is, bruh?
我一直帮你盯着警♥察♥
I keep looking out for you, man.
就一丁点 行吗
Just a little something, man?
一丁点你也得花钱买♥♥啊
All my something cost a little something, man.
没钱就赶紧走人吧大兄弟
If he ain’t got it get to stepping, nigga.
你知道现在几点了吗 我不想老是自说自话
You know what time it is? I don’t feel like repeating myself.
嘿 你知道我的伙计对吗 胡安
Hey, you know you my man, right Juan?
这个兄弟
This nigga…
你傻了么 伙计
Yo. Trippin’, man.
看你能不能为我做点事
See-see-see-see if you can do something here for me…
妈的我刚刚怎么跟你说的 东西给我
What the fuck I just told you? Let me get this shit!
给我滚开
Nigga, get the fuck out of here, man.

Go on!
噢 看着那个人 伙计
Oh, get that nigga, man.
– 你怎么样 – 我很好 很好
– What’s up? – I’m good, good.
– 我就在这 你知道的 – 是的
– I’m just out here, you know. – Yeah.
平常的一天
Regular day.
这里很隐蔽 你需要钱我就找人拿钱
It’s in the cut. Everybody cleaned out if you need anything.
– 生意还好吗 – 是的 还好
– Business good? – Yeah it’s good.
– 我给你带了点 – 不 你先保管好
– I got something for you… – no, no. Hold onto that.
周末整理好给我
Empty the register on the weekend.
好的 没问题
All right, no problem, son.
你妈现在怎么样了
How’s your mom feeling now?
噢 她挺好 她很好
Oh, she doing good. She doing excellent.
– 好多了 – 好多了
– Better? – She doing better.
你知道的
You know.
我一直在为她祈祷 伙计
She’s in my prayers, man.
非常感谢
Most naturally. Thank you.
谢谢你给我的机会 我会努力的
Thanks for the opportunity. I’m out here.
– 抓住他 – 你过来
– Get him! – Get your ass right here.
– 抓住他 – 你为什么总跑
– Get him! – Why you always runnin’?
别跑啊死基佬
Goin’ around with that faggot ass, bro!
– 还能不能抓住他了 – 揍他
– Ain’t gonna catch him! – Kick his ass!
– 那就追啊 伙计 – 抓住他
– Run, then, nigga! – Get his gay ass!
– 来啊 兄弟 – 抓住他
– Come on, bro! – Catch that nigga!
去后面
Go around the back.
小家伙 你在这干嘛呢
What you doin’ in here, li’l man?
嗯哼
Huh?
你不和陌生人说话吗
You don’t talk to strangers?
好吧 没事了
A’ight. It’s cool.
没事了
We cool.
听着
Listen…
我要去弄点吃的
I’m about to go get something to eat.
要不要和我一起去
You’re welcome to join me if you want.
我可以从前门走吗
It’s okay if I take the front door?
嗯哼
Hmm?
来吧
Come on now.
外面很好
Can’t be no worse out here.
一. 小不点
你不打算告诉我你的名字了吗
You not gonna tell me what yo’ name is?
那你住在哪呢
How ’bout where you live?
我得把你送回去 小家伙
I got to get you home, little man.
不能让你在毒窝里乱跑
Can’t have you just runnin’ around these dope holes.
你明白吗
You understand?
嘿 我的错
Hey, hey, hey, my bad.
噢 小伙子 你知道我不会这么对你的
Oh man, you know I ain’t gonna do you like that.
我道歉 好吗
Hey man, I apologize, all right?
我只是想让你说句话
I’m just trying to get you to say something.

Hey…
我道歉
I apologize.
好了
All right.
好了
All right.
你现在这样好了
You all right now…
但我女朋友会过来找你
…until my girl come get you, though.
她会让你说话的
She gonna make you talk.
我一会回来
Be right back.
– 特瑞莎 – 嘿 宝贝
– Teresa! – Hey, baby.
我在毒窝发现了这个小男孩
I found this little boy in a dope spot.
在哪里发现的
Found a little boy in a what?
那里没人吸毒
Wasn’t no crack heads up in there.
他自己在那儿
He by himself.
但是他不愿意说话 你能不能
He ain’t talking though, so why don’t you see
让他说几句话
if you can get him to say something.
– 真的 – 去跟他说几句
– Really? – Just go talk to him.
去吧
Just go talk to him.
真是难以置信
I cannot believe you.
– 我爱你 – 是谁能让你这么做
– Love you. – Who would you do something like this?
你不说话但你可挺能吃
You don’t talk much but you damn sure can eat.
没关系 宝贝
That’s all right, baby.
等你吃好喝好了再说话也不迟
You ain’t got to talk ’til you get good and ready.
我叫奇伦
My name is chiron.
大家都叫我小不点
People call me little.
好的 小不点
All right then, little.
那我就叫你的名字了
Well im’ma call you by your name, then.
你住在哪儿 奇伦
Where you from, chiron?
自♥由♥城[迈阿密的一个街区]
Liberty city.
你和妈妈一起生活
You live with your mama?
是的
Yes.
你♥爸♥爸呢
What about your daddy?
没事
That’s all right.
你想让我们把你带回家吗
You want us to take you home, then,
在你吃完饭之后
after you get finished eating your food?
你得告诉我们你住在哪儿 孩子
Yeah, you gotta tell us where you live, bruh.

No…
好吧
Okay.
你今晚可以留在这里
You can stay here tonight.
特瑞莎
Teresa…
你想这样吗
Would you like that?

Okay.
怎么回事
What happened?
怎么了 奇伦
What happened, chiron?
你昨晚怎么没回家呢
Why you didn’t come home like you supposed to?
你是谁
And who is you?
无名氏
Nobody.
我昨天看见他的
I found him yesterday.
在十五号♥街的一个窝点
Found him in a hole on 15th.
是的 那一间
Yeah. That one.
几个男孩对他穷追不舍
Some boys chased him in the cut.
他吓坏了
He’s scared more than anything.
直到今天早上他才告诉我住哪
He wouldn’t tell me where he lived ’til this morning.
好吧 谢谢你照顾他
Well, thanks for seeing to him.
通常他能自己照顾自己
He usually can take care of hisself…
他是可以 可是
…he good that way, but…
小家伙
Little man.
你是我的宝贝 奇伦 你知道吗
You a real damn prize, chiron, you know that?
该回家的时候就要回家
You got’sta come home when you meant to come home.
听到了吗
You hear?
没事了 宝贝
That’s all right, baby.
没事了
That’s all right.
妈妈很开心你回来了
Mama just glad you’re home.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!