你是亨利吗
Are you Henry?
是的
Yes.
一个叫玛丽的打到公共电♥话♥上
Girl named Marry called on the pay-phone.
说她安排了你跟她父母一起吃晚饭
Said she’s set her parents and you’re invited to dinner.
噢 是吗
Oh, yeah?
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
你来迟了 亨利
You’re late, Henry.
我都不知道你愿不愿意我过来呢
I didn’t know if you wanted me to come or not.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
你也不过来看我
You never come around anymore.
晚饭快准备好了
Dinner’s almost ready.
进来吧
Come on in.
你好
Hello there.
您好
Hello.
很高兴见到您
I’m very pleased to meet you.
坐吧
Sit down.
是叫亨利 对吧
It’s Henry, isn’t it?
是的
Yes.
玛丽告诉我你是个挺不错的小伙子
Marry tells me you’re a very nice fellow.
你是做什么的
What do you do?
我…我在放假
Oh, I… I’m on vacation.
你是做什么工作的
What did you do?
喔 抱歉
Oh, I’m sorry.
我在勒培尔工厂工作
Well, I work at Lapell’s factory.
是印刷工
I’m a printer.
亨利对印刷很在行
Henry is very clever in printing.
嗯 听他讲话就知道
Yes, he sounds very clever.
好像有客人啊
I thought I heard a stranger.
我们今晚吃鸡肉
We’ve got chicken tonight.
奇怪的玩意儿 它们都是人造的
Strangest damn things, they’re man-made.
这些小东西 比我的拳头都小
Little damn things, smaller than my fist.
但都是新鲜的
But they’re new.
我叫比尔
I’m Bill.
你好 我叫亨利
Hello, I’m Henry.
亨利在勒培尔工厂工作
Henry is at Lapell’s factory.
你是干印刷的吧
Print is your business, ha?
我是修管道的
Plumbing is mine.
30年了 我见证了这个老邻居的
30 years. I’ve seen this neighborhood change
成败兴衰
from pastures to the hell hole it is now!
工厂里每根管子都是我装的
I put every damn pipe in this neighborhood.
爸爸
Dad!
比尔
Bill!
人们都认为那些管子是凭空长出来的
People think pipes grow in their homes.
这当然是扯淡 看看我的膝盖
But they sure as hell don’t. Look at my knees.
看看我的膝盖
Look at my knees!
比尔
Bill!
你饿了吗
Are you hungry?
比尔
Bill!
女士们都听过这段了
The girls had heard this before…
14年前 我胳膊这边做了手术
14 years ago, I had an operation on my arm here.
医生说这胳膊应该废了
Doctors said I won’t be able to use it.
但是要我说 他们知道个屁
But what the hell do they know, I said.
我每天花半个小时来按♥摩♥
And I rubbed it for a half hour every day
后来可以微微动了
and I got so I could move it a little…
再后来…我可以拧水龙头了
And I got… so I could turn a faucet
很快我的胳膊就好了
and pretty soon I had my arm back again.
现在我感觉不到什么了 一点都没了…
Now I can’t feel a damn thing in it. All numb…
恐怕我还是得截肢
I’m afraid to cut it, you know.
通常都是玛丽来切
Mary usually does the carving
但或许今晚要你来切了 亨利
but maybe tonight you’ll do it, Henry.
可以吧
All right with you?
当然
Of course.
我很乐意
I’d be happy to.
就是…像普通的鸡一样切
I just… cut’em up like regular chickens?
是的 像平时一样切开就好了
Sure, just cut them up like regular chickens.
过会儿就没事了
It’ll be all right in a minute.
抱歉
Excuse me.
亨利 你都知道些什么
Well Henry, what do you know?
我对什么都知道得不多
Oh, I don’t know much of anything.
亨利 能和你说句话么
Henry, may I speak to you a minute?
到这边来
Over here.
你有没有和玛丽上过床
Did you and Mary have sexual intercourse?
为什么问这么
Why?
有没有
Did you?
为什么问我这个问题
Why are you asking me this question?
我自有的原因
I have a very good reason.
但现在你只要告诉我有没有
But now I want you to tell me.
我很… 我爱玛丽
I… I’m very… I love Mary.
亨利 我问你的是有没有和玛丽上过床
Henry, I asked you if you and Mary had sexual intercourse.
我认为这个与您无关
I… I don’t think it’s any of your business.
亨利
Henry!
抱歉.
Sorry.
你不说的话 就有会有很大的麻烦
You’re in very bad trouble if you won’t cooperate.
我…
Well… I…
玛丽
Mary!
妈妈
Mother!
回答我
Answer me!
我太紧张了
I’m too nervous.
有一个孩子 在医院里
There’s a baby. It’s at the hospital.

Mom!
你就是那个父亲
And you’re the father.
怎么可能…那只是个
That’s impossible… It’s only been…
他们还不确定是婴儿呢
Mother, they’re still not sure it is a baby.
是早产了 但肯定是个婴儿
It’s premature, but there’s a baby.
等马上你们俩结完婚
After the two of you are married which should be very soon,
你就可以把小孩接回去了
you can pick the baby up.
妈妈 他鼻子流血了
Mom, he’s got a nose bleed.
我去拿冰块
I’ll get ice.
你介意吗 亨利
You don’t mind, do you, Henry?
我是说结婚
I mean about getting married?
当然不
No!
饭菜都凉了
This dinner is getting mighty cold.
有什么信件吗
Is there any mail?
没有
No.
闭嘴
Shut up!
闭嘴
Shut up!
我受不了了 我回家了
I can’t stand it. I’m going home.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
这样我一点都睡不着 要疯了
I can’t even sleep. I’m loosing my mind.
你在放假
You’re on vacation now.
你可以照顾它一晚上
You can take care of it for a night.
你明天还回来吗
Will you come back tomorrow?
我要的只是睡个好觉
All I need is a decent night’s sleep.
我看你别回来了
Why don’t you just stay home?
你管不着
I’ll do what I wanna do.
我不在的时候你最好把事情都打理好
And you better take real good care of things while I’m gone.
噢 你的确病了
Oh, you are sick…
睡过去点
Move over.
过去点 过去点
Move over. Move over!
我出门忘带钥匙了
I locked myself out of my apartment.
这会儿太晚了
And it’s so late.
你老婆去哪儿了
Where’s your wife?
她肯定又回她爸妈那儿了
She must’ve gone back to her parents, again.
我不太确定
I’m not sure.
我能在这儿待一晚上吗
Can I spend the night here?
我听到铃♥声♥了 保罗
Okay, Paul!
嗨 小家伙 你手上拿的是什么
Hi ya sonny… What’ve you got there?
回你的柜台 保罗
Counter, Paul!
没问题
It’s okay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!