Home 动作电影 阿帕鲁萨镇(2008)

阿帕鲁萨镇(2008)

0
阿帕鲁萨镇(2008)

你也是,艾丽
COLE: You too, Allie.
埃弗雷特,从驮马上取下包
Everett, get the bags off that packhorse.
我就知道你会来追我们
RING: I knew you’d be coming after us.
哦,是吗,哈?
Oh, you did, huh?
你们要去哪?
Where you headed?
里约瑟科小镇,骑马两天路程
Little town, Rio Seco, two days’ ride.
我们大家有那么多过节…
COLE: While we got these hostiles to deal with…
…自相残杀可就不好了
…ain’t a good idea us shooting each other.
我说,到那前我们先把个人恩怨放一边
I say we put our troubles aside till we get there.
你同意吗?
Your word?
同意
My word.
玛奇呢?
COLE: Mackie?
同意,科尔
My word, Cole.
把枪给他们,埃弗雷特
Give them their guns, Everett.
玛奇,那里有些衣服,给艾丽披上吧?
Mackie, you got some clothes in there, cover Allie up?
谢谢
ALLISON: Thank you.
他们什么都看到了,艾丽
They’ve seen pretty much everything you got, Allie.
现在没必要藏了
No sense hiding it now.
我们在这里落脚,保持警惕
We’ll dig in here. Keep watch.
玛奇,到那个山坡上去
Mackie, get up on that hillside there somewhere.
埃弗雷特,等林穿上靴子后 你们到峡谷两边都看下
Everett, soon as Ring gets his boots on, have a look either end of this canyon.
很高兴再见到你,布拉格先生
Good to see you again, Mr. Bragg.
维吉尔,我们怎么知道他们还在那?
Virgil, how do we know they’re still there?
哦,他们还在那,艾丽
COLE: Oh, they’re still there, Allie.
这些混♥蛋♥到底要干什么?
RING: What the hell these son of bitches doing?
你觉得他们到底想干什么?
What the hell do you think they’re gonna do?
我会告诉你他们要做什么
BRAGG: I’ll tell you what they’re gonna do.
– 他们会一直等到我们的粮食吃完 – 闭嘴
– They’re gonna wait until our food’s gone. – Shut up.
他们会一直等,直到我们发热病倒
BRAGG: They’re gonna wait until we’re beat down with the heat.
直到他们闻到你们死亡的血腥味道…
About the time they smell the blood of stock that you’ve killed…
…因为你们饿死了… – 我叫你闭嘴
…because you’re starving to death… – I said shut up.
我上去看看
I’m gonna ride up and see.

BRAGG: Hey.
带着我的马你想上哪去啊?
Where the hell do you think you’re going with my horse?
– 布拉格欠我钱 – 他是我的犯人
– Bragg owes me money. – He’s my prisoner.
他是我的犯人
He stays my prisoner.
你冒犯到我了,维吉尔
You’re taking this personal, Virgil.
到里约瑟科后 我们再来解决我们之间的恩怨
When we get to Rio Seco, we’ll take care of the business between us.
埃弗雷特,我们去和玛奇换班
Everett, let’s go spell Mackie.
走吧
Come on.
维吉尔?
ALLISON: Virgil?
嗯,艾丽?
Yes, Allie?
我可以上来与你和埃弗雷特坐一起吗?
ALLISON: Can I come up and sit with you and Everett?
来吧
Come on.
抱歉,维吉尔
I’m sorry, Virgil.
呆在这,埃弗雷特
Stay here, Everett.
对不起
ALLISON: I’m sorry.
我太孤独了,布拉格…
I was so alone, and Bragg…
林保护了我,还有他兄弟
Well, Ring protected me and so did his brother.
– 你和玛奇也干了? – 没有
– You fuck Mackie too? – No.
是林,他是头
It was Ring. He was in charge.
我是迫不得已
I just did what I had to do.
埃弗雷特…
Everett…
…要是林杀了我,你觉得她会和他走吗?
…Ring kills me, do you think she’ll go off with him?
我想艾丽需要男人
I think Allie needs to be with a man.
你是个混♥蛋♥
You’re a bastard.
别听他的
Don’t listen to him.
我带他看我们的房♥子时,他想碰我
He tried to put his hands on me when I showed him our house.
不,维吉尔,我没有
No, Virgil. I did not.
不,艾丽,埃弗雷特不会那么做的
No, Allie. Everett didn’t do that.
– 你相信他,不相信我? – 没错
– You believe him over me? – That’s correct.
好吧
Yeah.
我是维吉尔·科尔,阿帕鲁萨的警长
I’m Virgil Cole, marshal of Appaloosa.
这是我的副官埃弗雷特·希什
This is my deputy, Everett Hitch.
这是谢尔顿兄弟,这个是我的犯人
These are the Shelton boys. This man here is my prisoner.
他因谋杀♥警♥长的罪名,被判在雅基施以绞刑
He’s been sentenced to hang in Yaqui for the murder of a city marshal.
我要处理些事,暂时把他,呃,关在这
I need him, uh, sequestered for a spell while I get a few things in order.
遵命,警长
By all means, marshal.
非常感谢
Appreciate it.
我怎么知道你不会抓了布拉格逃走?
How do I know you ain’t gonna try to collect Bragg and skedaddle?
你认识我很久了,林,我也一样
You’ve known me a long time, Ring. Long as I’ve known you.
两小时后
Two hours.
围栏
Stockyards.
我会来的
I’ll be there.
走吧,艾丽
COLE: Come on, Allie.
看着两嘴相碰…
HITCH: Kind of hard not to kiss her back a little…
…很难不亲回去
…seeing’s her lips were on mine.
但我把她推开了
But I held her off.
跟她说了我们不可以的
Told her we weren’t with each other.
我们都是你身边的人
We were both with you.
她根本不在乎,有点激动
She didn’t care for it. Got kind of fitful.
我从没碰到过像她那样的女人
I never met a woman like her.
通常我碰到的都是妓♥女♥ 还有就是我跟你说过的印第安女人
Mostly I’ve been with whores and that squaw lady I told you about.
而她谈吐大方,穿着得体…
She speaks well and dresses fine…
…美丽端庄…
…and she’s good-looking…
…还会弹钢琴,煮一手好饭…
…she can play the piano, and she cooks good…
…她非常纯洁
…and she’s very clean.
她做的味道真是不错
Chews her food nice.
不过只要是个男人,她都会跟他上♥床♥
But it appears she’ll fuck anything ain’t gelded.
我不知道你说得对不对
I’m not certain that’s quite right.
你觉得什么又是对的?
What do you think’s right?
我觉得她就想和种马干
I think she wants to be with the boss stallion.
可一群里只有一匹种马
There’s only one stallion in a herd.
一次而已
At a time.
所以我在她身边时,她爱我
So when I’m around, she loves me.
我想也是
I think so.
我不在时,她爱你
When I’m not around, she loves you.
也许这算不上爱
Well, it’s probably not love.
我们俩都不在时,她就爱上林了
When neither one of us is around, she loves Ring.
当然我也不肯定这是爱
Again, not so sure I’d say love.
她爱我吗?
She love me?
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
我想是的
I think she does.
你该知道的
You’re the one should know.
你知道她每晚睡觉前都会洗澡吗?
You know she takes a bath every evening before she goes to bed?
我喜欢和她在一起
I like being with her.
别争了
Nothing against it.
别提林这个人了
Just gotta get past this Ring business.
– 也许那不是最后一次 – 和林在一起将会是最后一次了
– Might not be the last time for that. – It’ll be the last time with Ring.
是我
ALLISON: It’s me.
进来,艾丽
Come in, Allie.
旅馆老板只找到这个
Well, it’s all the hotel keeper could find.
你看上去很漂亮,艾丽
You look lovely, Allie.
真的
Truly.
你们都不怕吗?
Aren’t either of you afraid?
怕?
Afraid?
你们也许会被杀?
That you might get killed?
哦,我不清楚,艾丽
Oh, I don’t know, Allie.
我都没怎么想过
Guess I don’t think about it so much.
我很怕
Well, I’m afraid.
但我一直都怕
But I’m afraid all the time.
怕什么?
Of what?
一切
Everything.
比如?
Like what?
嗯?
Hm?
比如孤独
Like being alone.
比如和坏人在一起
Like being with the wrong man.
没有钱…
Not having any money…
…没有住的地方
…a place to live.
我会照顾你
I’ll look out for you.