Home 动作电影 阿帕鲁萨镇(2008)

阿帕鲁萨镇(2008)

0
阿帕鲁萨镇(2008)

– 那是我所知道的 – 你到底想说什么,孩子?
– And that’s what I know. – What are you driving at, son?
贝尔警长和他的副官被杀时我就在布拉格那
I was at Bragg’s place when Marshal Bell and his deputies was killed.
是谁干的?
Who done it?
是布拉格
Bragg done it.
你看见兰德尔·布拉格向杰克·贝尔开枪了?
You saw Randall Bragg shoot Jack Bell?
是的,先生,还有他的两个副官
Yes, sir. And his two deputies.
他开枪把他们都打死了 就像他们是可怕的响尾蛇一样
He shot them all dead like they was rattlesnakes.
坐下来
Sit down there.
坐下
Sit down.
我和杀人毫无关系
I don’t want no part in killing people.
你能证明你看到的吗?
You testify to what you saw?
是的,是的,先生
Yes. Yes, sir.
– 即使布拉格就看着你? – 我可以
– With Bragg looking right at you? – I will.
因为我们可不想跑到那里 开枪射了一堆人…
Because we don’t wanna go up there, shoot up a bunch of people…
…把布拉格抓到法庭后 你却退缩逃走了
…and get Bragg into court to have you dry up and blow away.
我会说出我看到的
I’ll say what I saw.
你能向我保证吗?
COLE: Give me your word on that?
我可以
I do.
我们以谋杀杰克·贝尔的罪名逮捕你
You’re under arrest for the murder of Jack Bell.
不要出声
Don’t make a sound.
– 你不能这么做,科尔 – 得了,我就在做
– You can’t do this, Cole. – Yeah, well, I’m doing it.
走吧
HITCH: Let’s go.
都上马,他们抓了布拉格
Get on your horses. They’ve got Bragg.
用枪指着他,埃弗雷特
Keep that gun on him, Everett.
在那边
MAN: Come on over there.
动一动,你就必死无疑
You try anything, you’re a dead man.
你要我们怎么做,布拉格先生?
VINCE: What you like us to do, Mr. Bragg?
叫他们放下枪
COLE: Tell them to lower their guns.
不要过来,文斯
Hold off, Vince.
收起你们的枪
Lower your guns.
收起你们的枪
Lower your guns.
叫他们不要追来,否则我就打脱你下巴
COLE: Tell them not to follow or I’ll blow your jaw off.
– 文斯 – 在,先生,布拉格先生?
– Vince. – Yes, sir, Mr. Bragg?
不要让他们追来,明白吗?原地不动
BRAGG: Don’t let them follow, you understand? Stay put.
如果你这么说的话,布拉格先生
If you say so, Mr. Bragg.
– 走开 – 住手
– Out of the way. – Stop it.
– 是布拉格先生 – 是的
– It’s Mr. Bragg. – Yes, it is.
他们牢牢抓住了他
They have him well in hand.
巡回法官两个半星期内不会来
Circuit judge don’t come through for two and a half weeks.
你在浪费时间,科尔,你没有证据
You’re wasting your time, Cole. You’ve got no proof.
你死定了
You’re a dead man.
那可一点都不友好
HITCH: That’s not very neighborly.
你死定了
You’re dead.
你永远都不能绞死我,科尔
You’ll never hang me, Cole.
永远可是很长时间,布拉格先生
Never’s a long time, Mr. Bragg.
我去看看艾丽
I’m gonna go check on Allie.
一旦发现麻烦,开几枪,我也就回来了
First sign of any trouble, fire off a couple rounds, I’ll be here.
除非你是飞驰而来
Unless you’re riding at a hard gallop.
埃弗雷特,我们认识很久了
Everett, we’ve known each other a long time.
我不在意那种诽…诽…
I don’t care for that kind of dis… Dis…
– 诽谤? – 诽谤的话
– Disparaging? – Disparaging remarks.
特别是关于艾丽的
Especially about Allie.
不,你不该
No, and you shouldn’t.
抱歉
I apologize.
你是无心的
You meant no harm.
我接受道歉
Apology accepted.
我知道你很怕,孩子
I know you’re scared, son.
只要你遵守诺言作证 我保证我们会把你安全弄出这里
You keep your word and testify, I promise we’ll get you out of here safely.
谢谢,先生
Thank you, sir.
不用客气
You’re welcome.
艾丽对我诸多抱怨
Allie’s chewing on me like a young dog.
她说我只要做我的警长就好了 无所事事,管好囚犯
Says all I do is be a marshal, sit around minding our prisoner.
说我太在意警长工作而冷落了她
That I care more about marshaling than her.
甚至还有我都没带你去看过房♥子
That I ain’t even brung you down to see the house yet.
我打算等完工了再去看
I was figuring to see it when it’s all finished.
现在去吧,好吗?
Well, go on down there, will you?
安抚安抚她
Calm her down a little.
告诉她你很喜欢
You know, tell her you like it.
喜欢什么?
What do you got there?
她问我喜欢怎么样的窗帘
She asked me which one I liked for the curtain.
嗯哼
Mm-hm.
埃弗雷特,我没…从没有过房♥子 我不知道该跟她说什么
Everett, I ain’t… I never owned a house. I didn’t know what to say to her.
如果发生大风,房♥子就会被吹到 你也就不必担心了
If the wind picks up, house’ll blow down and you won’t have to worry about it.
那房♥子不会有问题的 我认识个木匠,他过去是修船的
That house ain’t going nowhere. I got a carpenter that used to build boats.
现在就去吧?拜托了,去吧
Will you go on down there, please? Go on.
只是…你知道的,她在布置家具
Just… You know, she’s planning the furniture.
好吧
All right.
给,把这些带着
Here, take these with you.
告诉她随她喜欢
Tell her she can pick whichever one she likes.
我有点偏爱这个,但你看
You know, I’m kind of partial to this one here, but look.
看看那个,可以透过它
Look at that. You can see right through it.
做窗帘有点小,不是吗?
Kind of small for curtains, aren’t they?
赶快去吧
Get on down there.
埃弗雷特
Everett.
下午好,艾丽
Afternoon, Allie.
我一定很丑
I must look awful.
– 你很漂亮,一直如此 – 你太好了,埃弗雷特
– You look lovely. Always do. – You’re too kind, Everett.
维吉尔说让你来选窗帘
Virgil said you should pick out the curtains.
他无法做决定
Couldn’t make up his mind.
房♥子还在赶工
House is hurrying right along.
维吉尔曾决定来住的
Virgil ever decides to come and live in it.
他一定会的
Pretty sure he will.
他毫不在意这房♥子
Doesn’t pay any attention to the house.
该死,埃弗雷特,他根本不在意我
Hell, Everett, he doesn’t pay any attention to me.
他只是整夜坐在他的监狱里,拿着他的枪…
Just sits up in his jail with his gun…
…做他的警长
…being the marshal.
最近有点忙
Well, has been somewhat expectant of late.
是啊,但那是他的工作
Yeah, but it’s his job.
可不是他的生活
It’s not his life.
– 没错 – 这里会很漂亮
– Yeah. – It’ll be so elegant.
过来看
Come see.
这是客厅…
This is the parlor…
…这样我们可以看到谁来了
…so we can look out and see everybody who’s coming to call.
来看看这个,来看呀
Come and see this. Come and see.
那是卧室,这里是厨房♥
That will be the bedroom, and this will be the kitchen.
你会经常来看我们吗?
And you’ll come often to visit us?
只要请我,我一定来
Every time I’m invited.
我会做饭
I can cook, you know.
我从没想过你不会
I never imagined you couldn’t.
你觉得我漂亮吗?
Do you think I’m pretty?
哦,当然
Well, yes.
艾丽,你和维吉尔在一起生活
Allie, you’re with Virgil.
我也是
So am I.
维吉尔不在这
Virgil’s not here.
我们没有在一起生活
We’re not with each other.
我们都和他在一起
We’re both with him.
放开我
Let go of me.
– 你明白我说的吗? – 放开
– Do you understand what I’m saying? – Let go.
– 艾丽 – 放开
– Allie. – Let go.
离开这
Just leave.
– 我们为布拉格而来 – 你不能拘留他
– We come for Mr. Bragg. COLE: You can’t have him.
埃弗雷特,带着8口径枪到办公室去
Everett, step on in the office with that eight-gauge.
一旦发生什么,你就射穿布拉格的脑袋
First anything happens, you blow Mr. Bragg’s head off.
– 是,先生 – 迫于无奈我们会用强的
– Yes, sir. – We’ll take him if we have to.
你们动手,他就死定了
If you do, he’ll be dead.
我们知道你很行,科尔 可要对付我们20个人不是件容易的事
We know you’re good, Cole, but you’re not as good as 20 of us.
你们知道规矩,朋友们
COLE: You know the arrangement, boy.
只要你们中有人动手…
First one of you does an ineluctable thing…
你会开枪打他,你觉得我们就会罢手吗?
VINCE: You shoot him, you think we’re gonna ride away?

Nope.