我想我会再给他一次机会。
I think I’ll give him another crack at it.
你要重复这个笑话吗?
You’re going to repeat the jest?
好笑话值得重复。
A good jest is worth repeating.
但是赛义迪,这会让他下半辈子都疯掉。
But Sayyidi, it could send him mad for the rest of his life.
你们两个一点幽默感都没有。
You two have no sense of humour.
苏丹本人的赞美。他的生日…
Compliments of the Sultan himself. It’s his birthday…
为了庆祝这个时刻,每个囚犯都得到了一杯免费的酒。
every prisoner is given a free cup of wine to celebrate the occasion.
苏丹阿布拉斯柴尔德万岁!
Long live Sultan Abraschild!
所以阿明的折磨还在继续……
And so Amin’s torture continued…
那是一场可怕的噩梦……
It was a terrible nightmare
这又发生了。
which was happening again.
我又疯了!救我!
I’m mad again! Save me!
-怎么了,Sayyidi?——我阿明。这是一间牢房♥…
– What is it, Sayyidi? – I’m Amin. This is a prison cell…
我疯了!
I’m mad!
平静自己,Sayyidi。你又做恶梦了!
Calm yourself, Sayyidi. You had another bad dream!
但哪个是梦,哪个是现实呢?这是梦还是那是梦?
But which is the dream and which is real? Is this the dream or was that the dream?
我们会派人去请皇家内科医生。
We’ll send for the Royal Physicians.
这是鬼!他们把我带到这里……他们在空中……恶魔!恶魔!
It’s the demons! They carried me here… they’re in the air… Demons! Demons!
听着,听着,是恶魔,他们在嘲笑我!
Listen, listen, it’s the demons, they’re laughing at me!
-去死所有恶魔!——不!不!
– Death to all demons! – No! No!
死亡!
Death!
也许他应该记得……
Perhaps he should have remembered…
同一个笑话不要讲两次……
never tell the same joke twice…
死了!
Dead!
嗯,有一件好事……没有更多的笑话。
Well, there’s one good thing… no more jokes.
他死的时候脸上带着微笑……
And he died with a smile on his face…
我们现在怎么办?他的继承人是谁?
What do we do now? Who’s his heir?
他没有。贵族之间会有一场争斗,
He has none. There’ll be a fight amongst the nobles,
这将意味着内战…
it’ll mean civil war…
——除非……我们的行为。-哪方面?
– unless… we act. – In what way?
苏丹阿布拉斯柴尔德命令我们把阿明大♥师♥当做苏丹来对待。
Well, Sultan Abraschild ordered us to treat Master Amin as Sultan.
是的,但他的意思是他要当一天苏丹。
Yes, but he meant he was to be Sultan for a day.
我们知道这一点,但其他人不知道。
We know that, but others don’t.
如果他继续减税,他就不用害怕任何人了。
Well, if he keeps cutting taxes, he has nothing to fear from anyone.
我们会说苏丹阿布拉斯柴尔德去麦加朝圣了……
We’ll say Sultan Abraschild has gone on a holy pilgrimage to Mecca…
让他的朋友代替他。
and asked his friend to take his place.
在某种程度上,这是真的。
Well, it’s true, in a way.
是真还是假,这是最重要的。
True or false, it’s plausible, that’s the important thing.
您的医生稍后会来见您,陛下。
Your physicians will see you later, Majesty.
-你生病了。——我有吗?
– You’ve been ill. – I have?
那是谁?
Who’s that?
那是皇家小丑。
That, oh that was the Royal Jester.
他怎么了?
What’s the matter with him?
他的最后一个笑话是一个杀手!
His last joke was a killer!
什么事这么好笑?
What’s so funny?
他总是说我们没有幽默感!
He always said we had no sense of humour!
阿明成为历史上最受爱戴的苏丹之一……
Amin became one of the most beloved Sultans in history…
阿布拉斯柴尔德完全被遗忘了。
and Abraschild was completely forgotten.
我认为自己是苏丹·阿布拉沙尔德……
I saw myself as Sultan Abraschild…
他忍♥俊不禁。
he was consumed by laughter…
我被背叛的恐惧吞噬,
I was consumed by fear of betrayal,
我准备做任何事来养活…
and I was prepared to do anything to feed…
而阿布拉斯柴尔德却在助长他那残忍♥的幽默。
that fear while Abraschild fed his cruel humour.
这不是你……
That wasn’t you…
那是你内心的黑暗。
that was the darkness inside you.
它还在那儿吗?
Is it still there?
看着我的眼睛…你看见谁了,谢赫拉佐德?
Look into my eyes… who do you see, Scheherazade?
我……看着你,我的爱。
Me… looking at you, my love.
Sayyidi,你哥哥的军队在城外扎营。
Sayyidi, your brother’s army is camped outside the city.
很快,我的爱。
Soon, my love.
这是太低了。
It’s too low.
我热。
I’m hot.
我的故事能帮上忙。
One of my stories will help.
不,你现在面临的唯一危险来自我哥哥…
No, the only danger you face now is from my brother…
你不能把你的故事告诉他来救你自己……
you won’t be able to tell him one of your tales to save yourself…
他会割断你的喉咙。
he’ll have cut your throat.
现在不是时候,谢赫拉佐德。
This isn’t the time, Scheherazade.
这是最好的时机。这是关于三兄弟的不可思议的故事……
It’s the perfect time. It’s the incredible story of three brothers…
像你和沙齐南一样互相争斗
who fought each other like you and Schahzenan.
这事很久以前发生在遥远的也门……之前记录的时间。
It happened long ago in far Yemen… before recorded time.
他有三个儿子……
And he had three sons…
艾哈迈德,侯赛因和阿里王子。
Princes Ahmed, Hussain and Ali.
侯赛因王子是也门最好的剑客。
Prince Hussain was the best swordsman in Yemen.
另一方面,艾哈迈德是个弓箭手大♥师♥。
Ahmed, on the other hand, was a master bowman.
阿里王子手中有非凡的力量。
Prince Ali had extraordinary strength in his hands.
哦,他们又来了!
Oh, they’re at it again!
这只是年轻的活力,亲爱的,他们会长大的。
It’s just youthful exuberance, my love, they’ll grow out of it.
过去十年你一直这么说…
You’ve been saying that for the last ten years…
看!不,我的宝贝芙蓉花!
Look! No my prize hibiscus!
而不是手掌!而不是手掌!你汪达尔人!
Not the palms! Not the palms! You vandals!
汪达尔人!
Vandals!
回去,你个娘娘腔。
Go back, you sissy.
这次吵架是为了什么?
What was the fight about this time?
-法蒂玛公主爱我。-不,她爱我。
– Princess Fatima loves me. – No, she loves me.
不,她爱我。她这么说!
No, she loves me. She said so!
垃圾!你可以减掉十磅多余的脂肪,如果某人…
Rubbish! You could lose ten pounds of surplus fat if someone…
我会把你的头砍下来!-每次你照镜子的时候…
would just cut your head off! – Everytime you look into the mirror…
你鞠个躬!——哦!
you take a bow! – Oh yeah!
我死后会发生什么?
What’s going to happen when I die?
你会把国家搞得四分五裂的!
You’ll tear the country apart!
看看你们都干了些什么…所有关于死亡的谈论…
See what you boys’ve done… all this talk of dying…
你害你父亲生病了。
your making your father ill.
我们没有别的意思,妈妈……
We didn’t mean anything, Mother…
父亲不是真的要死了,对吧?
Father’s not really dying, is he?
但当我死的时候,我必须指定我的继承人。
But when I am dying, I will have to name my heir.
你应该现在就做,父亲。
You should do it now, Father.
别忘了,我是老大。
Don’t forget, I’m the eldest.
别忘了,根据法律,我有最终决定权。
And don’t you forget that I have the final say, according to law.
你喜欢谁,神父?
Who do you favor, Father?
我有三个傻儿子,我怎么能宠爱谁呢?
I have three blockheads for sons, how can I favor anyone?
让这消息传遍整个也门……
Let it be proclaimed throughout, Yemen…
我要送我的儿子们去探险…
I’m sending my sons on a quest…
无论谁带回了世界上最伟大的奇迹…
whoever brings back the greatest wonder in the world…
将成为我的继承人。
will be my heir.
我们还有多长时间?
How long have we got?
一年。
One year.
你们必须一起离开,一起回来。
You must all leave together and return together.
穿暖和点,孩子们。不要迷路。
Wrap up warm, boys. And don’t get lost.
是的,妈妈。
Yes, Mother.
于是兄弟俩就去了未知的世界……
And so the brothers went forth into the unknown…
去寻找世界上最伟大的奇迹。
to find the greatest wonder in the world.
我们应该在明年的同一天在这里见面,然后一起回家。
We should meet back here on the same day next year, and travel home together.
愿最优秀的人获胜!
And may the best man win!
-你在笑什么?-显然我是伴郎
– What are you smiling at? – Well, I’m obviously the best man.
你唯一擅长的就是铲骆驼粪。
The only thing you’re best at is shovelling camel dung.
他们没有地图引导他们。
They had no maps to guide them…
他们要去的国家,游客说…
they were going to countries where traveller’s said…
“有龙!”
“There be dragons!”
失败者!
Losers!
阿里发现自己在一个传说中的地方…
Ali found himself in a fabled land…
锡罗格的铜城。
the Bronze City of Zirog.
现在都没了……
It’s all gone now…
青铜生锈了,喷泉干涸了……
the bronze rusted and the fountains dried up…
但后来…一起回来,然后…这是一个奇观。
but then… return together but then… it was a wonder to behold.
所以,我和我的兄弟们正在寻找世界…
So, my brothers and I are searching the world…
为我父亲作奇妙的事。
for wonderous objects for my father.
我有一个奇妙的东西。
I have something wonderous.
我以前见过望远镜,沙卡大♥师♥。
I have seen a telescope before, Master Schaca.
不是这样的。把它放在你的眼睛上……
Not like this. Put it to your eye…
你只要开口,你想看什么就看什么。
you only have to ask, and you’ll see anything you wish to see.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!