That looks like a peacock.
工作变得一成不变
Work has become so silly.
– 我的天啊- 怎么了?
– Oh, my God. – What?
是一种疼痛警告系统
It’s a pain alert system
拿去
Take this, all right? Take this
别去那一边
Now, look, don’t go that way
我是乔 为你服务
It’s Joe. At your service
我们要为…
And this is commitment…
人类创造真正的未来
to a truly human future!
– 他还活着吗? – 活着
– Is he alive? – Yes
妈咪爱真的小孩
Mommy will love a real boy
请你把我变成真人
Please make me a real boy
她永远都这么亲切
she who welcomed forever.
你把头发掉在地上
And you dropped her hair?
你最爱喝的口味?
Just the way you like it?
拟真程度几乎完美
of perfect simulacrum…
一直看着我
and look at me all the time
– 念故事给我们听 – 嘿
– Read to us? – Hey
大卫一定会爱死了
David’s going to love it
我不会割伤你
Now, I’m not gonna cut you
快呼吸
Take a breath. Take a breath.
– 大卫? – 妈咪
– Hey, David? – Mommy!
大卫 听好 听我说
Listen… Listen to me!
不…
No. No, no, no, no, no, no!
我不该把自己弄坏
I’m sorry I broke myself
听好
Now, listen to me. Look. Look!
乔 真没想到
Hey, Joe, what do ya know?
我不会伤害你
Hey, hey, I won’t hurt you
和仙女手牵手
with a fairy hand in hand,
做你自己的事
Go about your business now
等你变成真人
When you become a real boy
大卫 小心点
David, please, be careful.
乔 真没想到
Hey, Joe, what do ya know?
但是稍纵即逝
And the moment had passed,
她不只是沉睡而已
More than merely asleep.
研发一个机器人
that we build a robot…
告诉我 爱是什么?
Tell me. What is love?
我永远都不能睡觉
I can never go to sleep
五十年很久吗?
Is 50 years a long time?
它有一双大翅膀
A bird with big wings…
你能说”孔雀”吗?
Can you say “peacock”?
– 我的天啊- 嗯
– Oh, my God. – Mm-hmm
那是快乐的眼泪吗?
Are those happy tears?
你是第一次
Is this your first time…
跟我这种人做吗?
with something like me?
你听到音乐了吗?
Do you hear that music?
“月亮高高挂”
* The moon may be high
“月亮高高挂”
* The moon may be high
她就会爱我了
And she will love me then
没有人制♥造♥机器小孩
No one builds children
放他走
Let that boy go! Let him go!
– 哪里? – 艳都
– Where? – Rouge City
还有更多更多的美女
And much, much more…
我的脑子乱七八糟
My brain is falling out
你要我做什么?
have you come to ask me?
不过这也是你的家
but it’s also your home
也许她很特别
Maybe she will be special
这是崭新的一天
The new morning has come
一个美梦诞生的地方
where dreams are born.
天气瞬息万变
Climates became chaotic.
所以机器人…
which was why robots,
我不知道该怎样
I don’t know what to do
不会 因为我是真人
No, because I’m real.
你的出厂日?
When’s your “build-day”?
你知道你不能吃饭
You know you don’t eat
别忘了 是你先对不起我
You killed me first
你要请保母吗?
Would you like a nanny?
这是
and this is a celebration…
一个活生生的
A bitty-bot, a Tinkertoy
我了解女人的一切
I know all about women
她叫蓝仙女
She is… just Blue Fairy
条条大路到艳都
All roads lead to Rouge
蓝仙女也在吗?
Is Blue Fairy here too?
就不能再被使用
it could not be reused.
这一天渐渐过去
And as the day wore on,
说话字正腔圆
articulate in speech…
男婴有一头白发
The boy had white hair
你能活多久?
How long will you live?
生日快乐 马丁
Happy birthday, Martin
不 他没有热量
No, he’s scanning cold
给我彻底地搜捕吧
Shake down shantytown
你叫什么名字?
Hey, what’s your name?
我们别走那边
Let’s not walk this way
每一个女人都不同
No two are ever alike
路上充满危险
it is not without peril
我们去问万事通博士
We will ask Dr. Know
变成真的小男孩?
into a real live boy?
我们要感谢你
We want to thank you…
求求你 把我变成真人
Please make me real
把我变成真人
Make me into a real boy
你有什么愿望?
And what is your wish?
我一直都爱你
I have always loved you
到一个地方
he went to that place…
那是好久以前的事
How far we have come
你只伤了我的手
You did it to my hand
你不要担心
Don’t worry yourself so
勇敢的小木偶 你有一颗善心
Brave Pinocchio
你把它插♥进♥去
Try to insert yourself
我家佣人就有
Our serving man has it
把他抱到阴凉处
Take him out of here.
我怕会很痛
I’m afraid it will hurt
你让我情不自禁
You wind me up inside
他可能是人类
Could be a human thing
别害怕 大卫
Don’t be afraid, David
怎么会这样?
Why is this happening?
这是历史重演
History repeats itself
这就是万事通博士
Meet the good doctor
你不会明白
than you can understand
你在这儿等
I want you to wait here
一个蓝色身影
A blue ghost in ice…
把他要的给他
Give him what he wants
我一定是睡着了
I must have dozed off
好 我想喝
Yeah, I’d love a coffee
最古老的一个
The oldest one of all
你叫我什么?
What did you call me?
我希望你不会死
I hope you never die
– 希望 – 亲爱的
– Yes. – Darling!
泰迪 这是大卫
Teddy, this is David
你几时生日?
When’s your birthday?
我没有生日
I never had a birthday
我会跟你分
I’ll share it with you
快点
Come on, Martin! Come on!
有人丢掉这玩意吗?
Anybody lose this?
我还能工作
I still work, don’t I?
丢出第一块石头
cast the first stone
蓝仙女在哪里?
Where is Blue Fairy?
你惹了大♥麻♥烦
You’re in bad trouble
雄狮流泪的地方
Where the lions weep
我是 我是大卫
Yes, I am. I’m David
我要向你许愿
I have a wish to make
没错 是不一样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!