They arrive! Kiri! Spider!
勇士们回来了!来了!
The warriors are back! Has come!
跟我来
Come with me.
——妈妈!-嘣嘣嘣
– Mother! – Boom, boom, boom.
加剧
Intensify.
你们是童子军 你必须时刻警惕敌人 在远处!
You are scouts. You have to keep an eye out for enemies. At a distance!
听起来是不是很熟悉?我让你偷了一个任务 你却不服从
Sound familiar? Here I let you steal a mission and then you disobeyed.
-基里 帮助伤者 -我弟弟也受伤了
– Kiri, help the injured. – My brother is also injured.
-杜克 跟她去 -神父 我负全责
– Tuk, go with her. – Father, I take full responsibility.
是的 因为你是最大的 你必须有相应的行为举止
Yes, because you are the oldest and you must behave accordingly.
– MaJake 你儿子在流血 -没事的 妈妈
– MaJake, your son is bleeding. – It’s okay, mother.
进来包扎一下
Come in and get patched up.
你肯定知道你差点害死你弟弟
You must be aware that you almost had your brother killed.
你被禁止飞行一个月
You are banned from flying for a month.
看看乌克兰人 所有人 擦去你脸上的邪恶
Look at the Ukrainians. All. And wipe the wickedness from your face.
-我要对着它呼吸吗?-给他这个
– Should I breathe on it? – Give him this.
-我会用yalnabark ——哦 tsahik是谁?
– I would use yalnabark. – Oh. Who is tsahik here?
是的 奶奶 但亚纳巴克更好
You are, grandma, but yalnabark is better.
-不那么疼了 -强大的战士
– It hurts less. – Powerful warriors.
那是什么?
What is that?
奈提亚姆和洛亚克在努力向你看齐
Neteyam and Lo’ak are trying to live up to you.
这对他们来说很难
It’s hard for them.
我知道
I know.
你对他们很严厉
You are tough on them.
我是他们的父亲 这是我的工作
I am their father. It’s my job.
我们不是一个排 我们是一家人
We are not a platoon. We are a family.
我以为我们跟丢他了
I thought we lost him.
-你好 -嘿 蜘蛛
– Hi there. – Hey, Spider.
-我要把你打晕 -来吧
– I’ll knock you out. – Just come.
这里只允许使用虚拟形象 去散步
Only avatars are allowed here. To go for a walk.
-蓝色条纹不长 -我还是可以解雇你
– Blue stripes do not grow. – I can still dismiss you.
-真是糟糕的一天 -很长
– What a day. – It was long.
很有趣 那里很干净 你可以呼吸地球上的空气好几个小时
Very funny. It’s so clean there that you can breathe the air of the earth for hours.
我只能吸入你的十秒钟
I can only inhale yours for ten seconds.
是的 这是彻头彻尾的 猴子猫 给你
Yes, it’s downright, monkey cat. For you.
-嗨 麦克斯 -嘿 孩子们
– Hi Max. – Hey, kids.
嗨,妈妈
Hi Mom.
也许我有点自大了 但我看到了真实的证据
Maybe I’m getting cocky, but I see real evidence –
全球层面的系统性反应
on a systemic response at the global level.
我不能……
I can’t…
我不会用“智力”这个词
I will not use the word “intelligence”.
“意识”可能是一个更好的词
“Awareness” is probably a better word.
就好像潘多拉的整个生物圈
It’s as if the whole biosphere of Pandora –
神志清醒 并能作出认知反应
is conscious and able to respond cognitively.
我不能这么说 然后他们把我钉在十字架上
I can’t say that. Then they crucify me.
你觉得是谁给她做的蛋?
Who do you think made her eggs?
-这是诺姆保证的 ——当然
– It was guaranteed Norm. – Absolutely.
-你不配活下去 -想想看
– You don’t deserve to live. – Think about it.
他经常和她在一起
He is constantly with her.
我想自杀 我想喝酸
I wanted to kill myself. I wanted to drink acid.
所有的录音里都有他 看他看她的眼神
He’s in all the recordings. Look at the look he gives her.
我想象着他们的化身一起在树林里……
I imagine their avatars together in the woods…
独自一人!
All alone!
知道自己的父亲是谁并不总是件很酷的事
It’s not always cool to know who your father was.
有个洞 我都不记得他了
Hole in it. I don’t even remember him.
不,蜘蛛……
No, Spider…
蜘蛛……
Spider…
你不是他
You are not him.
<我> 桥城市
BRIDGE CITY
在机场里面!
Inside the airport!
不待!走吧!
No stay! Go!
面具移除
Masks removed.
上校 我是将军
Colonel, it’s the general.
一般Armore
General Armore.
很高兴见到你 上校 我听到了好消息
Nice to meet you, colonel. I hear good things.
但是自从你上次来这里之后 很多事情都变了 来了
But a lot has changed since your last visit here. Has come.
新的指挥中心刚刚启用
The new command center has just been commissioned.
安装人员可以在六天内建起一座建筑
Installers can erect a building in six days.
我们在这里一年取得的成就比过去30年还要多
We have done more here in one year than in the previous 30 years.
我们不是来挖矿的 我有更重要的任务
We are not here to operate a mine. I have a much more important mission.
地球正在消亡
The earth is dying.
我们的任务是驯服沙漠
Our task is to tame the desert –
目的是把潘多拉变成人类的新家
with the aim of making Pandora the new home of humanity.
但在此之前 我们必须安抚野蛮人
But before we can do that, we must appease the savages.
萨利的怪癖越来越大胆 也越来越频繁
Sully’s quirks grew bolder and more frequent.
他的攻击执行得很好 部队之间配合得很好
His attacks are well executed. There is good coordination between the troops.
他们攻击矿山和管道 破坏我们的供应链
They attack mines and pipelines and sabotage our supply chain.
他们两天前袭击了一列磁悬浮列车
They attacked a magnetic train two days ago.
-我们知道萨利的基地吗?——是的 带我去看山
– Do we know anything about Sully’s base? – Yes. Show me the mountains.
这是哈利路亚山脉的一个洞穴系统
It is a cave system in the Hallelujah Mountains.
但每次我们向那里派兵 我们都会遭受损失
But every time we send troops there, we suffer losses.
这就像捅了马蜂窝
It’s like stinging a wasp’s nest.
在他们的领空停留十分钟后 他们就包围了我们
After ten minutes in their airspace, they swarm around us.
上校 我们相信你的蓝队会被误认为是本地人
Colonel, we believe your blue team will be mistaken for natives –
而且不会引发免疫反应
and not trigger an immune reaction.
如何检验这个假设呢?
How to test this hypothesis?
困难的
Hard.
巨大的
Tremendous.
-我们正在接近敌人领空 ——收到
– We are approaching enemy airspace. – Received.
-加油 猴子!-等等我!
– Come on, monkey! – Wait for me!
-杜克 来吧 -好的 好的
– Tuk, come on. – Okay okay.
你为什么带她来?
Why did you bring her?
按喇叭的公主 “我聊天 你不能上战场
The princess who honks. “I’m chatting. You mustn’t go to the battlefield.
如果你不带我去 我就告诉妈妈 ”
I’ll tell mom if you don’t take me.”
来吧
Come on.
-太疯狂了!-有尸体吗?
– How crazy! – Is there a body?
天啊!
Oh man.
泡桐树吗?泡桐树
Kiri? Kiri.
泡桐树 吉珥……
Kiri. Kir…
-你还好吗?-我又犯了错 不是吗?
– Are you OK? – I did it again, didn’t I?
是的 你可以
Yes you can.
泡桐树!
Kiri!
-你必须看到才能回来 -已经来了
– You have to see to come back. – Has come.
那是什么?
What is that?
我们必须在天黑前回家
We have to be home before dark.
-大得不像人 ——阿凡达?
– Too big to be human. – Avatars?
也许吧 但我们都不是
Maybe, but none of us.
-你在干什么?-跟踪线索
– What are you doing? – Follow leads.
遮住你的背
Keep your back covered.
安全的
Secured.
打个电♥话♥
Make a phone call.
天呐
Holy shit.
我们根本不应该在这里
We shouldn’t be here at all.
爸爸给你下半辈子的禁飞区
Dad gives you a no-fly zone for the rest of your life.
我们必须调查这件事
We have to look into the matter.
兄弟 那是你♥爸♥爸和我爸爸打架的地方
Brother, that’s where your dad and my dad fought.
-这是你♥爸♥爸的西装 -我的天…
– It’s your father’s suit. – Holy shit…
莱尔 检查摄像头的数据
Lyle, check the data on the camera.
-它死了 上校 -美国也是
– It’s dead, Colonel. – U.S. too.
-我必须报告 -我们有很多问题
– I have to report it. – We have so many problems.
-狗狗 是鹰眼 -鹰眼 上前
– They’re going Dog, it’s Eagle Eye. – Eagle Eye, step forward.
我发现了一个人 他们看起来像化身 –
I spotted someone. They look like avatars, –
但他们携带迷彩和突击步♥枪♥ 有六个
but they carry camouflage and assault rifles. There are six.
你的立场是什么?
What is your position?
我们在老木屋
We are at the old cabin.
我们是谁?”
Who are we”?
我 蜘蛛 基里…
Me, Spider, Kiri…
...和杜克
…and Tuk.
现在你听得很好 沉默地后退
Now you listen very well. Step back in silence.
-快走 理解吗?——是的 我们正在路上
– Hurry away. Understood? – Yes. We are on the way.
爸爸 我知道有个漏洞

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!