We are looking for weapons, radios, technical equipment.
跪下!你能看到吗?
On your knees! Can you see it here?
闭嘴!
Shut up!
我们知道这个人住在岛上的某个地方 他在这儿吗?
We know that this man resides somewhere here on the islands. Is he here?
我们部落与世隔绝 照片中的人来自森林
Our tribe lives in isolation. The man in the photo comes from the forest.
-他在说什么?-森林里的人永远不要来这里
– What’s he saying? – That the people of the forest never come here.
我不信
I don’t buy it.
如果他想找到这个人 他必须在森林里找
He must search in the forest if he wants to find this man.
他们什么都不知道
They do not know anything.
打死这个动物
Shoot this animal.
你会怎么做?
What do you do?
放松点
Take it easy.
你的耳朵现在好了吗?现在你已经看到他们的能力了
Are your ears working now? Now you have seen what they can do.
杰克苏利 托鲁克的力量!
Jake Sulley. Power of Toruk!
他什么都不知道
He does not know anything.
杀了她
Kill her.
停!停!
Stop! Stop!
用纸板给他剪下来 如果他不揭发萨利 我们就杀了查希克
Cut it out of cardboard for him. If he doesn’t expose Sully, we’ll kill the tsahik.
不 我拒绝 我不想成为其中的一员
No, I refuse. I don’t want to be part of that.
他们什么都不知道!
They do not know anything!
我们真的要杀了她吗?
Do we really have to kill her?
你不必这么做 你在这里做的事大错特错!
You don’t have to do this. What you are doing here is so wrong!

Do not.
-烧了茅屋 -放火烧了它
– Burn the huts. – Set it on fire.
全烧了吧!
Set it all on fire!
-原谅我 我不知道 -你必须停止疯狂!
– Forgive me. I did not know. – You have to stop the madness!
-原谅我 -我们滑倒了
– Forgive me. – We slipped.
别碰我!
Do not touch me!
继续 坐下来!
Go on. Sit down!
-怎么了?-天堂的子民
– What’s wrong? – The people of heaven.
他们在南边找你 他们带了一个会说纳美语的人类男孩
They’re looking for you down south. They have a human boy with them who speaks Na’vi.
-他们杀人了吗?-还没有
– Did they kill anyone? – Not yet.
他们威胁要这么做 但没人会透露你在哪里 听我的命令
They threaten to do so, but no one will reveal where you are. On my order.
我们必须赶走这个恶魔 抓住他 杀了他
We must cast out this demon. Catch him and kill him.
我们必须考虑一下
We have to think about it.
如果我们进攻夸里奇 他们会全力追到这里
If we attack Quaritch, they’ll follow us here with all their might.
那么我们该怎么办呢?
So what do we do?
我们正在寻找toruk makto!他来过这里吗?
We are looking for toruk makto! Did he come here?
-没用的 -他们沉默如坟墓
– It’s useless. – They are silent as the grave.
如果我们继续 他会跑掉的 我们必须吸引它
If we continue, he will run away. We have to attract it.
我完成了 我要尊重定额
I’m finished. I have quotas to respect.
你想打猎吗?然后我们去打猎
Do you want to hunt? Then we hunt.
不是在这里?这里有太多的村庄
Well not here? There are too many villages here.
不不不
No no no.
他们不理解图尔昆人之间的社区纽带
They don’t understand the community bond between the Tulkuns –
还有哈娜美人 这就像杀了他们的家人
and the Havna’vi. It would be like killing their family.
如果我们在这里打猎 野蛮人会追上来的
If we hunt here, the savages will come after us.
完全正确 绝对的野蛮人
Exactly. A definitely savage.
我知道你的感受
I know what you’re feeling.
我也感到非常孤独
I also feel completely alone.
告诉我 你为什么被开除?
Tell me. Why were you expelled?
我很抱歉 这让我很伤心
I’m sorry. It hurts me terribly.
没关系
It’s OK.
你允许了
You allowed it.
你让他和被遗弃的人建立联♥系♥
You allowed him to bond with the outcast.
Tsireya……你让我失望了 我的女儿
Tsireya… You disappoint me, my daughter.
你是伟大战士的儿子 你不是那样的人
And you are the son of a great warrior. You are better than that.
Payakan救了我的命 他们不认识他
Payakan saved my life. They don’t know him.
坐下
Sit.
坐下
Sit.
坐!
Sit!
听我说 我的孩子
Listen to my words, my boy.
在第一首歌♥曲的时候 图尔昆人在他们自己之间战斗
At the time of the first songs, the tulkuns fought among themselves –
取得进展 然后报复
to gain ground and take revenge.
但他们意识到杀人 不管正当与否
But they realized that killing, justified or not, –
只会导致更多的谋杀
just leads to more murders.
因此禁止杀戮
It was therefore forbidden to kill.
这就是图尔昆人的生活方式
This is the tulkun way of life.
Payakan是个杀手 因此是个弃儿
Payakan is a killer and therefore an outcast.
-抱歉 你错了 -瞧 你说的是奥罗埃克坦语
– Sorry, but you’re wrong. – Lo’ak, you speak olo’eyktan.
嗯 那很好!
Well, that’s good!
我知道我知道的
I know what I know.
所以这很好
So it’s good.
我会照顾他的
I will take care of him.
暴风雨可能会消散
The storm will probably dissipate.
瞧 我今天看到了一些东西
Lo’ak, I saw something today.
我看见一个森林男孩被图尔昆选中
I saw a forest boy chosen by a tulkun.
我为你感到骄傲
I am very proud of you.
不是帕亚根杀了那些男孩 我看到了
It wasn’t Payakan who killed the boys. I saw it.
恶魔船杀死了他的母亲 所以他聚集了年轻的公牛-
The demon ship killed his mother, so he gathered the young bulls –
和暗礁男孩攻击船 他们都被杀了
and the Reef Boys to attack the ship, and they were all killed.
而是来自天堂的人 不是来自他的人 它不是致命的
But people from heaven, not from him. It’s not a killer.
根据图尔昆人的法律 他要为他们的死负责
According to the law of the Tulkuns, he is responsible for their death.
他的余生都要为此付出代价吗?他知道自己做错了
Will he have to pay for the rest of his life? He knows what he did was wrong.
-我们得告诉我父亲…——没有 我父亲很生气
– We need to tell my father… – No. My father is furious.
-你父亲会理解的 ——不 他什么都不懂
– Your father will understand. – Nope. He does not understand anything.
整个家族都恨我 恶魔之血 陌生人 这就是他们所看到的
The whole clan hates me. Demon blood, stranger. That’s all they see.
我看到你了
I see you.
你是图尔昆的兄弟
You are the brother of a tulkun.
你现在是我们的一员了
You are one of us now.
-找到孩子的母亲了吗?-还有小牛 4000米
– Did you find the mother? – And the calf. 4000 meters.
船体进水了!——是的 航母计划启动
– Hull in the water! – Yes. Carrier plan activated.
潜艇小队 两分钟!
Submarine teams, two minutes!
封住舱口!快点!
Batten the hatches! Hurry up!
船员们回到他们的船上!我们约个时间吧
The crews to their boats! Let’s make some dates.
大家 从绳子上下来!
People, get off the ropes!
水里的船!
Boats in the water!
走吧!
Go!
起飞!
To take off!
深水炸♥弹♥准备好了 老兄 老兄 老兄!
Depth charges ready. Dude, dude, dude!
他们在做什么?
What are they doing?
这些是用来导航的回声定位传感器
These are echolocation sensors with which they navigate.
让他们浮在水面上 这样他们就不会变聋
They keep them afloat so they don’t go deaf.
皮卡多 离你远点!
Picadors, far from you!
他们用声炮把牛和牛群隔离开来
They isolate the cow from the herd using the sound cannon.
它们追在母象后面 因为小象行动迟缓 母象不离不弃
They go after the mother because the calf is slow and she does not leave it.
-他们在抵抗吗?-不 他们从不举手
– Are they resisting? – No, they never raise a palm.
但他们是航海恶魔 潜艇小队 开始!
But they are sailing demons. Submarine teams, go!
削减
Cut.
削减
Cut.
-我们抓到那位女士了-目标已发现 鱼叉准备好了
– We have the lady. – Target in sight. Harpoons ready.
然后我们走
Then we go.
我们从下面攻击 因为他们的盔甲已经破裂了
We attack from below, where their armor is cracked.
-好了 就这些 -真的让我更亲近
– Alright, that’s all now. – Really bring me closer.
-稳住 -拿起吃东西的人
– Hold it steady. – Arm the eater.
——武装 -开除那个吃东西的人
– Armed. – Fire the eater.
2做好准备 拿起吃东西的人 的家伙!
2 ready. Arm the eater. Guy!
-完美匹配 -见鬼去吧
– Perfect match. – Pull the devil.
-布耶!- 3-6 你欠一巴杰
– Boo yaa! – 3-6, you owe a bajer.
袋子使它下沉 并把它拉到水面上
The bags sink it and pull it to the surface.
让我靠近点!非常接近 30米
Bring me closer! Very close. 30 meters.
石榴鱼叉
Pomegranate Harpoon.
10米 让我一路走进去
10 meters. Let me in all the way.
保持船稳定!等待等待
Keep the boat stable! Wait wait.
线转弯了!
The line turns!
戴上你的帽子和马尾
Keep your hat and ponytail on.
-全力回退!——是的
– Full power back! – Yes.
抓住它!
Hold it!
她胸口插着一个手榴弹鱼叉 但她继续游着 美丽
She has a grenade harpoon in her chest, but she continues to swim. Beautiful.
我们只能从下面进入腺体 所以我们从上颚钻
We can only access the gland from below, so we drill through the palate –
在大脑中

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!