– You must beware! Move your hand! – Hurry up!
回来!
To come back!
-放下武器!-放!
– Drop your weapon! – Put the!
待在这里
Stay here.
过来 孩子!
Come here, kid!
放下武器!
Put down your weapon!
-放!-把刀放下!
– Put the! – Drop the knife!
嗨,停止!你不能伤害他们!
Hi, stop! You must not hurt them!
呆着别动!
Stay still!
-兄弟 你没事吧?-我感觉好极了
– Brother, are you okay? – I’ve never felt better.
回到舰桥上 一定要让他呆在那儿!
Return to the bridge. Make sure he stays there!
我马上就来
I am on my way.
我记得很清楚 把他们拴在栏杆上
I remember you well. Chain them to the railing.
去吧!
Go on!
小心 它们会咬人 -跪下
– Watch out, they bite. – On your knees.
用你的手来
Come with your hand.
然后是另一个
And then the other.
勇敢
Be brave.
Na ‘vier !
Na’vier!
——等等!-左翼!
– Wait! – Left flank!
停!阻止他们!
Stop! Stop them!
这是萨利
It’s Sully.
300米
300 meters.
他们抓走了我们的孩子 你的女儿 杜克 洛卡……
They have our children. Your daughter, Tuk, Lo’ak…
杰克 让你的朋友们退后
Jake, tell your friends to back off.
如果你想要你的孩子 你就一个人去
If you want your children, you will show up alone.
你知道你不怀疑我的镇定
You know you don’t doubt my composure.
我曾保护过你 杰克 你却背叛了我
I took you under my wing, Jake, and you betrayed me.
你杀了你的战友 我会毫不犹豫地处决你儿子
You killed your comrades. I will not hesitate to execute your son.
现在等一下
Now wait a bit.
待在这里
Stay here.
他们是表演者杀手 他们必须死 今天在这里
They are performer killers. They must die. Here today.
他们只是冲着我来的 所以他们才会追杀图尔昆人 带走我们的孩子
They are only after me. That’s why they hunted down the Tulkuns and took our children.
都是你的错!你的!
It’s your fault! Your!
所以我必须这么做
So I have to do it.
报价即将到期 会是什么呢?
Offer expires soon. What would it be?
停止射击 我来了
Stop shooting. I’m coming.
MaJake 发生什么事了?
MaJake, what’s going on?
MaJake吗?
MaJake?
大家都要提高警惕
Be vigilant, everyone.
-一针见血 -如果你现在开枪 他们就会进攻
– To the point. – If you shoot now, they will attack.
等他上船了再说
Wait until he’s on board.
Payakan !
Payakan!
开枪!开枪!
Shoot! Shoot!
的兄弟!
Brother!
去参观一下吧!把我!
Take the tour! Turn me!
放火烧我吧!现在现在!
Set me on fire! Now now!
快出去!
Get out, quick!
放火烧我吧!
Set me on fire!
鸭子!
Duck!
神圣的狗屎!
Holy shit!
给火!给火!
Give fire! Give fire!
萨伦伯格方法 盯紧他
Sully approaches. Keep an eye on him.
来吧 坐下!
Come on, sit down!
那就开枪吧!
So shoot something!
停!
Stop!
之后他们!
After them!
泄漏!面具吧!
Leak! Masks on!
把他弄出去!
Get him out!
快点!
Hurry up!
-损坏报告?- 2号♥和3号♥卧室在水下
– Damage report? – Bedrooms 2 and 3 are underwater.
你还好吗
Are you OK
-停泊船头!-难以沟通!
– Harbor for the bow! – Difficult to put in communication!
放火烧我吧!
Set me on fire!
现在我有你了!
Now I have you!
-免费送我们!-他没有反应
– Get us for free! – He’s not reacting.
-剪断电缆!-现在谁拿着鱼叉?
– Cut the cable! – Who has the harpoon now?
火力全开!
Full power behind!
放下鱼叉!
Leave the harpoon!
没有有线电视 傻瓜!
No cable, silly!
我们被摧毁了
We are destroyed.
-我们带水 -准备好武器!
– We take water. – Prepare your weapons!
-不然我还以为你很聪明呢 -弥补食物的不足 加文
– Otherwise, I thought you were so smart. – Make up for the lack of food, Garvin.
狡猾的撒旦 你到哪里去了?
Where have you gone, crafty Satan?
你可能觉得自己很狡猾吧?
You probably think you’re crafty, huh?
鸭子!
Duck!
—水泵不工作 所有人上船!
– The pumps do not work. – All men aboard!
把他弄上船!快点 伙计们!
Get him on a boat! Hurry up, guys!
——Neteyam !-你需要帮助吗 弟弟?
– Neteyam! – Do you need help, little brother?
现在鼓掌 让我们自♥由♥
Now clap and set us free.
-带杜克出去-快点!
– Get Tuk out of here. – Hurry up!
谁是强大的战士?说出来 我们离开这里吧
Who is the mighty warrior? Say it. Let’s get out of here.
Lo ‘ak !
Lo’ak!
他们有蜘蛛 我们必须救他 来吧 我们不能让他失望
They have Spider. We have to save him. Come on, we can’t let him down.
离开我!
Leave me!
不!
Nope!
啊!
Ahh!
-加油 宝贝 -我不是你的婊♥子♥ 猪
– Up with you, baby. – I’m not your cunt, pig.
-我们得救她 -杜克 等等!
– We have to save her. – Tuk, wait!
萨利是个挑剔的人
Sully is a fussy person.
等等等等!准备好了!
Wait wait! Ready to go!
—拉紧口罩 -别烦我
– Tighten the mask. – Leave me alone.
快点!这是疏散!
Hurry up! It’s an evacuation!
杜克 这可不是个好主意
Tuk, that’s not a good idea.
削减 继续
Cut here. Go on.
我明白了
I got it.
我们仍然可以到达那里
We can still get there.
现在我又有感情了!
Now I’m attached again!
-来吧 兄弟 – – – – – –
– Come on brother. – Off.
谢谢你的家伙
Thanks guys.
赛跑!去的兄弟!
Race! Go brother!
快跑快跑!
Run Run run!
给我
Give me that.
-快跑快跑!-这边!
– Run Run run! – This way!
覆盖!
Covered!
你能看见它们吗?
Can you see them?
兄弟 那太疯狂了
Bro, that was too crazy.
-跳!-继续
– To jump! – Go on.
你的skxawng 我受伤了
Your skxawng. I am hurt.
狗屎!帮我一把!
Shit! Give me a hand!
-等等!-我知道了
– Hold it! – I got it.
-拿去吧 -我知道了
– Take it. – I got it.
-我靠 -等等!
– Holy shit. – Hold it!
去的兄弟
Go brother.
-抓到你了 -快点!
– Got you. – Hurry up!
他们有Kiri和Tuk
They have Kiri and Tuk.
我不能转身
I can’t turn around.
羊!帮助!Neteyam !
Sheep! To help! It’s Neteyam!
——快!-拿去吧
– Quick! – Take it.
Neteyam受伤了!快点!
Neteyam is injured! Hurry up!
开枪!
Shoot!
注意他的头
Watch his head.
去吧!
Go on!
注意他的头
Watch his head.
-别担心 兄弟 有我们呢 -哦不
– Don’t worry bro, we got you. – Oh no.
按下它
Press it.
——爸爸……-我在这里
– Dad… – I’m here.
我支持你 我的孩子
I am with you, my boy.
我想回家
I want to go home.
我知道 我们应该回家了
I know. We should probably go home.
-会没事的 -羊…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!