♪Drip, drip, drop Little April shower♪
美妙声音谁可比
♪What can compare With your beautiful sound?♪
滴滴 滴滴 滴滴 总在多云天
♪Drip, drip, drop When the sky is cloudy♪
你来歌♥就到
♪You come along With your pretty little song♪
滴滴 滴滴 滴滴 总在多云天
♪Drip, drip, drop When the sky is cloudy♪
你来歌♥就到
♪You come along With your pretty little song♪
快乐小圆圈 快乐小圆圈
♪- Gay little roundelay – Gay little roundelay♪
雨天之歌♥ 雨天之歌♥
♪- Song of the rainy day – Song of the rainy day♪
雨落之声美 吧嗒响不停
♪How I love to hear your patter Pretty little pitter-patter.♪
看似乱哄哄 烦恼一扫空
♪Helter skelter, when you pelter Your troubles always seem to scatter♪
滴滴 滴滴 滴滴 四月小阵雨
♪Drip, drip, drop Little April shower♪
溅落在大地 宛如一只曲
♪Beating a sound as you fall all around♪
滴滴 滴滴 滴滴 四月小阵雨
♪Drip, drip, drop Little April shower♪
-四月小阵雨 – 声音多美妙
♪- Little April shower – With your beautiful sound♪
滴滴 滴滴 滴滴 四月小阵雨
♪Drip, drip, drop Little April shower♪
溅落在大地 宛如一只曲
♪Beating a tune As you fall all around♪
滴滴 滴滴 滴滴 四月小阵雨
♪Drip, drip, drop Little April shower♪
美妙声音谁可比
♪What can compare With your beautiful sound?♪
声音多美妙 声音多美妙
♪Beautiful sound Beautiful♪
妈妈 我们今天要做什么?
Mother, what we going to do today?
我要带你到草地上去
I’m going to take you to the meadow.
草地? 草地是什么呀?
Meadow? What’s the meadow?
草地呀 是一个很好玩的地方
It’s a very wonderful place.
那为什么我们以前都没去呢?
Then why haven’t we been there before?
因为以前你年纪还小
You weren’t big enough.
-妈妈 你知道吗? – 什么?
– Mother, you know what? – What?
我们不是森林里唯一的鹿
We’re not the only deer in the forest.
-你从哪儿听来的? – 是桑普告诉我的
– Where did you hear that? – Thumper told me.
他说的没错
Well, he’s right.
除了我们 森林里面还有很多的鹿
There are many deer in the forest besides us.
那为什么我都没有看到他们呢?
Then why don’t I ever see them?
-总有一天你会见到的 – 在草地上?
– You will, sometime. – On the meadow?
说不定
Perhaps.
安静点
Hush now.
我们就快要到了
We’re almost there.
-草地 -等等
– The meadow! – Wait!
斑比 等等
Bambi, wait!
你千万不可以在草地上乱跑
You must never rush out on the meadow.
这样会有危险的
There might be danger.
在草地上我们得不到保护
Out there, we’re unprotected.
草地非常的宽广
The meadow is wide and open,
没有树 没有灌木来隐藏自己
and there are no trees or bushes to hide us.
所以我们要非常的小心
So we have to be very careful.
等在这里
Wait here.
我先出去 如果草地安全 我就会叫你
I’ll go out first. And if the meadow is safe, I’ll call you.
来吧 斑比 一切都好
Come on, Bambi. It’s all right.
来吧
Come on.
早上好 斑比王子
Good morning, Prince Bambi.
早上好 小王子
Good morning, young prince.
你好 你们在吃什么啊?
Hello. What ya eatin’?
-三叶草 – 非常好吃
– Clover. – It’s awfully good.
美味可口
It’s delicious.
你也吃吃看吧?
Why don’t you try some?
不 不 不要吃绿的
No, no, not that green stuff.
只吃花果
Just eat the blossoms.
那才是最美味的东西
That’s the good stuff.
桑普
Thumper.
-什么事 妈妈? – 你♥爸♥爸是怎么给你说的?
– Yes, Mama? – What did your father tell you?
说什么?
About what?
只吃花果不吃绿叶的事啊
About eating the blossoms and leaving the greens?
哦 那个啊
Oh, that one.
“吃绿叶有特别的好处”
Eating greens is a special treat.
“会促进耳朵变长 脚变大”
It makes long ears and great big feet.
不过绿叶真的很难吃
But it sure is awful stuff to eat.
最后一句话是我自己编的
I made that last part up myself.
小心
Watch out.
小心
Watch out.
她是小费琳
That’s little Faline.
他有点害羞呀 妈妈
He’s kind of bashful, isn’t he, Mama?
如果你跟他打声招呼 他就不会了
Well, maybe he wouldn’t be if you’d say hello.
你好 斑比
Hello, Bambi.
我说”你好”
I said hello.
你不想回应她吗?
Well, aren’t you going to answer her?
你并不害怕 是吗?
You’re not afraid, are you?
那就上前去吧
Well, then, go ahead.
说吧 说”你好”
Go on, say hello.
你好
Hello.

You!
他停下来 看着我
He stopped and looked at me.
是的 我知道
Yes, I know.
为什么他在草地上出现时 大家都不动呢?
Why was everyone still when he came on the meadow?
因为大家都很尊敬他
Everyone respects him.
森林里所有的鹿 没有一只活得比他还要长久
For of all the deer in the forest, not one has lived half so long.
他既勇敢又贤能
He’s very brave and very wise.
所以他是大家公认的森林大王子
That’s why he’s known as the Great Prince of the Forest.
费琳
Faline!
斑比
Bambi!
妈妈
Mother!
斑比
Bambi!
斑比
Bambi!
妈妈
Mother!
妈妈
Mother!
妈妈
Mother!
斑比 可以出来了
Come on out, Bambi.
出来了
Come on.
现在安全了
It’s safe now.
我们不必再躲藏了
We don’t have to hide any longer.
到底发生什么事了 妈妈 为什么我们要躲呢
What happened, Mother? Why did we all run?
因为有人…来到了森林
Man… was in the forest.
妈妈 快看 外面那白色的什么呀?
Mother, look! What’s all that white stuff?
啊 那是雪
Why, it’s snow.
-雪? – 对啊
– Snow? – Yes.
冬天已经来了
Winter has come.
你好啊 斑比
Hiya, Bambi.
瞧瞧我的能耐
Watch what I can do.
Whoo!
过来呀 没事的
Come on! It’s all right!
你看
Look!
水是硬的
The water’s stiff.
冲呀
Yippee!
好玩吧 斑比
Some fun, huh, Bambi?
快起来 像我这样
Come on, get up. Like this.
不 不
No, no.
有点站不稳 是不是?
Kinda wobbly, aren’t you?
要同时注意前脚后脚
Got to watch both ends at the same time.
脚最好不要缠在一起
Guess you better unwind it.

Arghh!
起床 起床 起床了 “花”
Wake up! Wake up! Wake up, Flower!
春天来了吗?
Is it spring yet?
没有 冬天才刚刚开始
No. Winter’s just started.
你在干什么 冬眠吗?
What ya doin’? Hibernatin’?
啊…哈
Uh-huh.
那你为什么要冬眠呢?
What do you want to do that for?
我们所有的花在冬天都要睡觉
All us flowers sleep in the winter.
好了… 晚安
Well… good night.
冬天真的很漫长 是不是?
Winter sure is long, isn’t it?
似乎很漫长
It seems long.
可是它不会永远持续下去的
But it won’t last forever.
我肚子饿死了 妈妈
I’m awful hungry, Mother.
我知道 忍♥耐一下吧
Yes, I know.
斑比
Bambi.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!